AA99 v Capital One

AA99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't know if you've seen this AA or if it will tell you anything you don't know. National Debtline England & Wales | Debt Advice | Factsheet 01 Bankruptcy

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caro, yes I have, thank you :( At the moment, I feel like there's nothing to lose and peace of mind. I do detest giving up the fight against extortionate financial injustice though so am also looking at handing over to solicitors to fight the good fight. Thank you again :)

-After the year, would you have a better quality of life? YES, why not?

It was just as something to think about, I wasn't doubting the fact, just checking it would be something that would help you:)

-Are you remotely interested any more in getting the people who have caused you to be in this situation to sit up and take notice, or do you just want done with it? YES, BUT .......

I think we all can empathise with that thought. The peace would be fantastic, but on the other hand you want to get under their skin as much as humanly possible.

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Replies today;) ICO have noted my complaint and issued a Case No.1 They just want copy docs from me;)

Freds also sent another final demand;)

Will just respond with a one-liner I think regarding the ICO's intervention, was going to use a CPR but may sit tight for now :-x

ps. Recorded calls average 2 per day still

Edited by AA99
ps

You could set the clock by the calls we get from crap1, I've trained the wife to write down any numbers we dont have... once we've saved up for a truecall theyre going straight on the naughty boys list :D

Thanks for subbing;) I actually haven't had the time to organise the ZAP list on my truecall:eek: I just record and file and save them.... fuzzybobble's the only person I know that would have a field day with some of them, or perhaps that rather curious chap from the NOTW that I met in the pub the other night:cool::cool::cool:

Thanks for subbing;) I actually haven't had the time to organise the ZAP list on my truecall:eek: I just record and file and save them.... fuzzybobble's the only person I know that would have a field day with some of themm I don't know, I often enjoy a little chat with creditors now:D, or perhaps that rather curious chap from the NOTW that I met in the pub the other night:cool::cool::cool: What???

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I was still in bed this morning suffering from ghastly dental surgery yesterday, when my OH answered the door to a Debitas DC. She happened to be a very smart bit of blonde hot-totty driving a silver Mercedes:???: She asked him to confirm his phone number and that's as far as they got before I started bellowing Tell her to go AWAY !:mad:

She got off lightly, I would have gone mental and thoroughly ruined her day.

Have you started a claim against them? Refund of fees and stat interest would dig into the £200. Sorry if I've missed it....but I think they'll only pay attention if you sue the ****.

Hi Thailand! Yeah, me too, she was lucky I was still in bed:eek: Like I said the credit limit is £200, the charges are also £200! They've offered us £8 refund! I only got current T&C's for my CCA request. This has been going on for 8 months now! Quite ridiculous. Over 150 calls from Mumbai too:-o

I rejected the £8 refund saying I had spent more than that on correspondence:eek:

Well if you're going down the unenforceable route - fair enough, otherwise I'd sue them.... prob be a debt of (est) £185 remaining which you could work out a small deal on, assuming the eejits didn't turn up at court to try a enforce a set of current T&C's.

They should have accepted your offer. Whoops, I forgot how 10 monthly payments to clear the debt are unrealistic. :rolleyes: That invisable Ellie sure is a greedy swine.

If it was me, now I think about it, I'd want that £185 for the harrassment - so if you can live with the funny letters they send - sod 'em!

Fred's have now given up with me and today got a letter from Bryan Carter, Solicitors..... 7 days to pay up in full plus court fees, solicitor costs, etc. :mad:

This account is currently with the ICO, for sending me someone else's claim form to sign plus registering default with CRA whilst still in dispute, they don't do CCA's and neither does it appear Crap1 do either!

Which letter should go to a solicitor or should I prod Crap1, or both :-?:evil::-?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Now CapQuest have bounced in with a threatening letter for the full balance otherwise they'll send personal visits by our doorstep collection agency, possible litigation........

CapOne to Debitas, to Power2Contact, to Capquest, here we go round the mulberry bush (singing!)........

Bemused letter to CapOne, why you bought an account in dispute account letter to Capquest going out this weekend...........:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

Any news from capquest, I had one this morning informing me that Capone has acknowledged my query via capquest, so I suppose it's a waiting game now for their reply, I forgot to send the bemused letter to Capone, should I have done so? They already know my thoughts on what they've sent me.

Regards

Beachy

Oh heck Beachy, so glad you bumped this thread, I forgot to write the letters!!!!!!!!!!! Must have got distracted! Doing it now LOL !:shock:

Glad it's not just me - you get all worked up then something gets in the way and you completely forget you meant to send a letter bollo**ing them:rolleyes:

Today letter received from H L Legal who have been appointed by CapQuest. Letter dated 30April, recveived 5 May, unless full payment or satisfactory proposal for settlement by 13 May, Court proceedings may be issued.......

CapOne to Debitas, to Power2Contact, to Capquest, to HL Legal :?:?:?

Today letter received from H L Legal who have been appointed by CapQuest. Letter dated 30April, recveived 5 May, unless full payment or satisfactory proposal for settlement by 13 May, Court proceedings may be issued.......

CapOne to Debitas, to Power2Contact, to Capquest, to HL Legal :?:?:?

haha the moon MAY be made of cheese :D:D:D:D

Mouldy cheese!

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Hi, Does anyone know the correct address for Capital One to send a CCA request to! I was given Katherine Blunt's name at PO Box in Nottingham but I read somewhere that she is data protection and replies with a request for £10 cheques in respect of any disclosure under data protection rules.