HBOS and OH's card debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't forget some milk for the kitten, CitB;)

hehe, you lot are very silly:p

Umm, Underdog.. cant find the bliddy kitten.. did you put it out last night ??

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiya lexis,,,hope you have kept the envelope they did that to me too,,,silly

then i do hope they terminate your other half too, not in the flesh i mean,,,opps that come out rather wrong,sorry hubby

lol:cool:

oh milly wishing you good luck and keeping everything crossed too

laters will update you all tomorrow off to ts yipeeeeeeeeeee

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

then i do hope they terminate your other half too, not in the flesh i mean,,,opps that come out rather wrong,sorry hubby

:lol::lol:

If he leaves the toilet seat up one more time this may become an option!! That is not a nice night time surprise for a girl to have:D:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Just to let you know that I am subbing as I have exactly the same application form and I didn't receive an "overleaf" either and I got the same stupid covering letter

Hi BlueSquirrel

Do you mean my letter wasn't just written for me? I feel sad now:(;)

I hope the thread's of some use to you:):)

Lexis, want a laugh.. have a look at the letter Angel received from these clowns !!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1941411.html

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

hiya guys

yes pls lexis, i would appreciate any comments and advice

will check in later got ts meeting

have fun laters angel x:cool:

ps.... just seen your letter in post 36 wow, i think i could use snippets and put in my words of course,,,

anyway let you have a mull over what is appropiate for my reply,,,thank you muchly everyone angel x

Edited by angel_1

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hey lexis

thanks for looking at my lovely letter, i had , i think ive had the wifey and you ended up with grumpy hubby....lol

they both must work for the same complaints team,,,hahahhaha

oh sorry after the day ive had i cant for the life think of anything clever to tell you

anyway just going to update a couple of threads and off to bed, then tomorrow will be doing lots of letters,,,

good night all laters angel x

• Haha 1

Lexis, want a laugh.. have a look at the letter Angel received from these clowns !!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1941411.html

Angel that is ALMOST the duplicate to my long awaited FORMAL complaint reply. No wonder it made no sense to the points I raised. I hadn't even gone on about the credit agreement at the time I sent my letter then either. They basically DO NOT READ anything and it will come back and bite them on the b*u*m, cutting and pasting cr@@!

I sent a letter to Company Secretary as BRW advised and then my complaint it seems has been escalated {well I have not got a reply from the CS yet] but I am assuming.

Two payment demands have promptly followed houwever from BLAIR WITCH.

They don't know their ar@@ from their elbow.

Cheer up hun, TS are talking nonsense.

Milly XXX

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

I'm really cross now:mad: See the face showing how cross I am???

Bloody *&***&^%$$!!

They've been using our new (well 18 month old) address since August last year. Blair Oliver and Scott have had it since we moved in (and therefore BOfS have had it too seeing as they're as close as interbred cousins).

Every piece of post OH has had since August from BofS has come to the right address, except for the DN that has just turned up, delivered to the old address. Not only that, but they had the address as one thing, and I wrote to them telling them it had changed but used a slightly different address. They are using that one!! So, it's not just that they've made a mistake and used an old address - they've actually used the one I specifically told them was no longer in use!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I am absolutely fuming.

It's not just this account though, as the other BofS one, also who were informed months ago and have since been using the new one, have just sent a 'you are in arrears' template to the old address.

There are some very un-ladylike words emitting from me at the moment, most of which rhyme with tankers, wossers and cluckers.

Grrr:mad:

On a good note though the DN is invalid. Even if it had been sent to the right address, it would have to have been hand delivered to be valid - not sent 2nd class to the wrong home.

Right, this is all wrong.

I had another look, and the DN is for the same account that they already issued a DN to (to the right address)??!!

Same date, same account, same invalid DN. What the hell are they playing at??

They have been sending duplicate letters out for a while now on the other account, but this and the last letter have been duplicated to different addresses:confused:

I'm really cross now:mad: See the face showing how cross I am???

Bloody *&***&^%$$!!

There are some very un-ladylike words emitting from me at the moment, most of which rhyme with tankers, wossers and cluckers.

Grrr:mad:

Oops !!. Lexis, this happened to BRW. The judge apparently got quite angry when BRW pointed out that a SOLICITOR had made a "minor adjustment" to a letter that was quite important and it went to a wrong address. If it hadnt been for the good Samaritan at the address the document ended up at, then BRW could have been in mega trouble.

I cant say what BOS are up to, who knows what nasty little tricks they get up to. But I would think you definitely have good reason for a complaint to either Trading Standards, or the FOS and maybe even the Information Commissioer would be interested.. after all it isnt very security minded with your Data.. is it ?

BCOBS

On a good note though the DN is invalid. Even if it had been sent to the right address, it would have to have been hand delivered to be valid - not sent 2nd class to the wrong home.

THis will almost certainly screw them if they decide to go any further :D

BCOBS

Thanks CB, I think I'll have to make the time to get a letter out to TS as this is taking the proverbial. Duplicating letters is bad enough, but duplicating them and sending one to an address they know is not in use anymore is a step too far.

I remember seeing BRW's thread with that little nugget in, now you mention it, and how the Judge made a point of showing he thought it was in no way the genuine error that the sols made out it was.

• Haha 1

I had a second Default Notice from MBNA last September and 18 months after the first one on the same two accounts. I understand it is their attempt to re-set the clock in regards to the Statute Barred aspect (As well as generally reminding you that they are still there and this problem isn't going to go away.)

As you say though, if it's invalid and they try to take it to Court, they will come unstuck.

Some say keep it under your hat and produce it later if needed. They think they have a valid Default as you haven't complained, yet you know differently. I guess it depends on how important your credit reputation is until that eventual Court process looms, which could be a while.

If it's important to you to fix this then complain to all and sundry.

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

hiya guys

keep at em lexis, ive had the agent will be sent to your home if you dont call us today letter, off to update my threads now

i know we can all do this as long as we obtain the correct legal info and we support each other

take care everyone

see ya laters angel x:)

Thanks everyone:) I feel much better with all the support on here:)

I'm not mentioning anything to them just yet about the dodgy DN as I want them to terminate on it, then if they decide to go to court they have to get over the hurdles of both a crap 'agreement' and an unlawful termination.

If anything with our situation changes in the meantime I may have to rethink, but for the time being at least I don't want to let them know.

Thanks again everyone:)

Thanks everyone:) I feel much better with all the support on here:)

I'm not mentioning anything to them just yet about the dodgy DN as I want them to terminate on it, then if they decide to go to court they have to get over the hurdles of both a crap 'agreement' and an unlawful termination.

If anything with our situation changes in the meantime I may have to rethink, but for the time being at least I don't want to let them know.

Thanks again everyone:)

Good thinking batwoman :D

BCOBS

yes keep that ace card under your hat, mattress, duvet, etc lol

keep mum so they say wink wink

laters and keep happy everyone

angel x