taking bailiffs to small claim - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Before issuing a writ you really do need to know where any overpayment has occured. For this reason you need to ensure that you have received a full and detailed breakdown of the fees.

In addition, because you are considering legal action, you MUST request a copy of the screen shot of your account. This is most important.

Can you provide details of the charges ?

Finally, you need to also request confirmation from the bailiff co that the bailiff is certificated to work for their company. They MUST provide this information.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tomtubby I have done all of what you have suggested already. I know that I have been overcharged I have worked it out but I have probably underestimated anyway this has been going on for ages now so I just need advice on what to write on the N1.

:oops:

I really think that is the trick with being a "litigant in person" it is not for us to quote the law at the 'other side', it is for them to be able to apply the relevant parts of the law to our applications. I never put in any more than the name of the act and part on any claim.

I really think that is the trick with being a "litigant in person" it is not for us to quote the law at the 'other side', it is for them to be able to apply the relevant parts of the law to our applications. I never put in any more than the name of the act and part on any claim.

BIG HINT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Never quote any law on paper. Have it with you in court incase you need to guide the judge. Let the other side quote whichever law they want and let them fall into the hole that they have dug themselves.

So whats cooking today ?

• 9 months later...