How to annoy a DCA! - PAYBACK TIME.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been having a few thoughts on annoying DCA's and wasting their time - as they have been doing to us for years.

Perhaps we could compile a list of potential options for CAGers to try if they wished.

One option....

Send an envelope with 'PRIORITY - PAYMENT ENCLOSED' clearly written on the envelope.

Inside include a letter with...

Ooooops -sorry - account in dispute - no payment can be asked for or made.

HAHAHAHA!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been having a few thoughts on annoying DCA's and wasting their time - as they have been doing to us for years.

Perhaps we could compile a list of potential options for CAGers to try if they wished.

One option....

Send an envelope with 'PRIORITY - PAYMENT ENCLOSED' clearly written on the envelope.

Inside include a letter with...

Ooooops -sorry - account in dispute - no payment can be asked for or made.

HAHAHAHA!

I just don't pay them - now that really hacks them off.

I am considering paying the original creditor - especially if I have had no notice of assignment or confirmation that the debt has been passed to somebody else.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I suppose we could cut a piece of paper to cheque size and write on the outside - cheque enclosed.

Inside we could have a letter stating it is a blank cheque for them to fill in themselves as we are unsure of the settlement figure.

Following on from Nailpost - forget the stamp.

Another thought - what if we posted a piece of metal or concrete - posted into a post box so size would need to be correct. No stamp etc with return address as another DCA.

Now that could be fun:grin:

ok so this has started againn. I think all of this has previously been covered in the cheekyness towards a dca thread.

an alertntive u could always send them junk mail. |Like the advert for you local chimney sweep or a advert for the local prostetute male and females.

they may need the services of them.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ok so this has started againn. I think all of this has previously been covered in the cheekyness towards a dca thread.

an alertntive u could always send them junk mail. |Like the advert for you local chimney sweep or a advert for the local prostetute male and females.

they may need the services of them.

Well they do have a high sex drive as they are always trying to f somebody.

Thanks to all the members of CAG, we all use protectionicon12.gif

Guest forgottenone

I don't play golf, never did like cricket ... dabbled with tennis, badminton, pool, snooker ... once ... well, okay a few times :D

Anyway ... if I did play golf, and it was a DCA that was the ball it would be 'four!' Hitting it into the dunes, where it/they belong. Preferably, out to sea.

As to how to annoy them ... I have a few ideas. But it's late. ;):D

Edited by forgottenone

if they have an email address,sign them up for some spam.....

Spam Your Enemies... the fun way!

I spent an entire saturday afternoon doing that. I even set up a free email address so I could see how much spam they would get. It's been two weeks now and the free email address I have hasn't had one spam email yet.

We need to complain lol

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Perhaps your free email has a spam filter on it? Who is it with?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

or u could just tell them this:-

Well i was about to post it to u and as i was busly minding my own business in the post office queue 3 armed robbers came in and demanded money. Now not wanting to get shot as if i was dead u would not be able to get anymoney from me i decided to hand over the money to the robbers and was free to leave.

I then called the police who have said i was very brave.

As a result i feel that the post tramatic stress that i am suffering would mean i need to go on benefits and as a result i am unable to now pay the full amount.

I can pay u £1.00 a month but it will take ages to pay off. If u want to be nice u could just rite the debt off.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I know the spam filter on my hotmail is really effective......

Wish mine was, I get about 30 a day on hotmail

and 40 a day from cute females wanting me to go for a night out with them. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I get about 200 a day - 40 of those offering anatomy extensions. If I'd taken them all up I would have been able to douse the Weston-Super-Mud pavilion fire single-handedly even from where I live.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Guest forgottenone

There's always Guerilla mail, too ... to spam with ... pfff, 15 minutes no longer exists, then a new one comes along.

Not that I am advocating spamming, erm, okay?:rolleyes: But these are DCAs ... they spam us, they should expect to get a little junk mail once in a while ... after all, it is junk mail they do send to us all.

That hot are you FB :p

When you're a gingerbread man and spent 20 mins in the oven, you can be nothing but hot.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Guest forgottenone

Well, I'm burning up ... must the mention of Florida in that other thread done it. :D

Or, it's just remarkably hot, even for July ... that Hadron thing has a lot to answer for. lol

I get about 200 a day - 40 of those offering anatomy extensions. If I'd taken them all up I would have been able to douse the Weston-Super-Mud pavilion fire single-handedly even from where I live.

Fred

I thought of having one of those. But then it would drag on the floor. So best not to really. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I thought of having one of those. But then it would drag on the floor. So best not to really. ;)

In your case FB it wouldn't be much use as gingerbread goes 'limp' when it gets dipped in anything wet:lol:

• Haha 1

In your case FB it wouldn't be much use as gingerbread goes 'limp' when it gets dipped in anything wet:lol:

I hope by fb you mean fuzzybobble and not Fred Bassett, I won't have those sort of aspersions cast in my direction. How to make it 10" long? - simple, fold it in half.

Regards.

Fred