How to annoy a DCA! - PAYBACK TIME.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5764 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest forgottenone

They've been phoning today, though ... pity I've been out all day. Awww. :D

Must be a new one, though, as don't recognise it. And that's how it will stay. Cos I ain't answering the phone to any DCA anymore. They just don't get it, though. ;)

Phone call from RW today regarding my thread "serious help needed".

rw:-Is that mr ????????.

me:-Yes.

rw:-This is RW,can i start by asking you some security ques.

me:-Of course......Kaspersky internet security 2009 on my computer....two key locks on the front left window.....two key locks on the right front window.....yale lock on front door......two internal bs 2002 bolted security locks on front door.....one key locked kitchen window....one yale lock on kitchen door....two internal bs 2002 bolted security locks on kitchen door....two key locks on bedroom1 left window....two key locks on bedroom1 right window...just two key locks on bedroom2 right window....tracker device on brand new car.....security pin, encrypted on my hd tv.

me:-I believe thats my security,have to be careful what with dodgy dca field personnel about.Is that ok?

me:- goodbye.

The end.

me:-Of course......Kaspersky internet security 2009 on my computer....two key locks on the front left window.....two key locks on the right front window.....yale lock on front door......two internal bs 2002 bolted security locks on front door.....one key locked kitchen window....one yale lock on kitchen door....two internal bs 2002 bolted security locks on kitchen door....two key locks on bedroom1 left window....two key locks on bedroom1 right window...just two key locks on bedroom2 right window....tracker device on brand new car.....security pin, encrypted on my hd tv.

me:-I believe thats my security,have to be careful what with dodgy dca field personnel about.Is that ok?

The end.

lol now thats good. had not thought of that

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

The end.

Yet new ways to confuse the silly t**** :lol::lol::lol: Congrats :D

if they have an email address,sign them up for some spam.....

Spam Your Enemies... the fun way!

I am a bit worried now :(

In a total act of stupity and anger I entered my errant husbands e-mail address on this site

He has left me in a load of debt and has previously physically and mentally abused me..... So I thought it might be a good revenge

But upon reflection I am now scared

What if he finds out the e-mail came from my IP address (which is traceable)

I have never done anything as stupid as this before

Do you think if he gets horrible spam he will find out I did it???

Gosh I am so scared :(:(

The email doesn't, only your (one-off) request.

Silly but not stupid.

No

No need to be. What's can he do even if he does find out? Not a lot.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

In a total act of stupity and anger I entered my errant husbands e-mail address on this site

He has left me in a load of debt and has previously physically and mentally abused me..... So I thought it might be a good revenge

I tried the spam site on a disposable email address. Also added every DCA's email address I could find in 3 hours on Google.

It's been 2 weeks now and the disposable email address I added hasn't had a single spam email yet.

Just as well I've become a Facebook addict. It's amazing how many friends from the past have popped up on there. And a load of peeps I don't remember, but have added me anyway.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Another good way to do this is google guestbook +guymen +mugu then put your / their email address into any guestbooks that you find - they will then start receiving offers from 419ers as the emails are harvested.

I set up an email address purely for baiting 419ers and by logging it into messages on these guestbooks have had over 2000 hits in the past six weeks.

As the email is only used for this and I have never given it anyone else I know everything is spam.

Well worth a try as you are not giving it to anyone in particular but just registering your 'happiness' at finding such a good 'guestbook';)

Sometimes it helps if you say you are a rich business person looking for new business ventures to fund:D

Should take the worry away from your situation.

Also, how would he know - you haven't told him and everyone gets spam at some time:)