Moorcroft pre court division, intended litigation ...

Guest forgottenone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest forgottenone

Not as I am, then 'sure' ... :)

Not sent the second request off yet ... because it's the Bank Holiday weekend and will just delay it ... so better to save money until next Tuesday then do it I think. And would have extended the time limit for them as well to provide it. ;)

The first account I am 'safe' on ... as it was opened 2006. That's the one MC admitted - and my own sillyness in not noticing had sent duplicate requests - there was no CCA for. So, just this next one to get out of the way now.

Just slightly worried over the April 2007 thing. Can't remember how I applied for the account you see.

Edited by forgottenone
Typing, bad!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest forgottenone

Right! These people at Moorcroft!!!! Now getting unsolicited phone calls saying 'hello ... Madam Sin called ... please can you phone 0161 475 2870' ... googling, find it's MDR! But they do not say what they want, nor who they are in the message. Obviously to scare the living daylights out of people in doing so!

Is there anything I can be doing next? I know they will not stop phoning, but they have admitted in writing they do not have any CCA, and that they cannot enforce it through a court. Yet they are still behaving like the proverbial phone pest!

I am not answering them, nor phoning them back! Nothing to say! So, what can I do now? Is there any letter anywhere I can send them to stop them calling as they have admitted they have no CCA.

This part of the process is new to me. No CCA etc ... yet they are still calling. So need a little help. Thanks.

There's the standard bog off letter in the Template section, Forgottenone.... but if you can get into the habit of asking who's calling before you confirm who you are, you can just hang up.

Despite several letters to Moorcroft ages ago now, they tried a new tactic of asking for me by my first name only :rolleyes:. I didn't recognise the voice, so asked "Who's calling please ?" The reply was "Nicola". "From ?" I asked. "Moorcroft" she was forced to say.

Slam.

Guest forgottenone

Just read another Moorcroft thread and was wondering about this ... As they've misused the £1 I sent to Next - even though I now know it was now sent in error - and they've deducted it from the balance ... just worrying whether this will mean anything ... that I have acknowledged the debt ... or confirmed anything?

Will it matter? As they've not provided a CCA, admitted in writing and so on?

Guest forgottenone

*frantic/worried rush down then upstairs* ... just to make sure I had them ... :D ... Yes, I do. Some are in a moneybox/lidless tin downstairs, some are strewn in front of me in some disarray. So, yes, got them! So, have it duplicated twice now, really ... blank agreement from Next and confirmation from the DCA.

Must remember to get the other one off this week to the ... correct account.

Forgottenone... you really must get yourself a filing system !! It will ease your worries, trust me. Tesco do some brilliant polly-pocket type folders, with 40 slots in them. You can then put your correspondence in there in date order, back to back, according to the company/DCA you're dealing with.... with your rec. delivery slips stapled to the relevant copy of whatever it was you sent off in the first place.

I use one folder for 2 accounts and start at either end. When they meet in the middle, I transfer one half into a folder of its own. This way, no DCA/bank/solicitor ever catches me out... ;)... 'coz my paper trail is immaculate !!

Guest forgottenone

Yeah, I know ... I have bought a brand new stapler the other week ... meant to start stapling things together ... will get round to it ... didn't cos I had to show the whole bunch of letters received to someone so couldn't staple them ... so they could copy them etc ... but can now.

Guess I'm one of those when working or at work ... everything in it's place ... strict order, know where it is ... at home ... well ... erm ... :D

I know what I can get ... one of those concertina type folders from the Stationery Box or ... Partners ... or whichever name SB is using now. Will have to have lots of pockets ... :D but I think 40 or so should do ...

No Tescos nearby am afraid.

Edited by forgottenone

I know what I can get ... one of those concertina type folders from the Stationery Box or ... Partners ... or whichever name SB is using now. Will have to have lots of pockets ... :D but I think 40 or so should do ...

No Tescos nearby am afraid.

Ooh I got one of those concertina folders today. Tried to play a tune on it but it didn't work!! :-|

Ooh I got one of those concertina folders today. Tried to play a tune on it but it didn't work!! :-|

You obviously don't have enough 'notes' yet.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Guest forgottenone
Thought my master disguise had been uncovered for a moment wink.gif

Well, the person I am thinking of ... erm ... likes dressing up like Harry Potter ... ;):D

I know someone from Farnborough ... ;)

Phew!!! :cool:

Thought my master disguise had been uncovered for a moment ;)

Ahh but is it Farnborough Hampshire, Farnborough "oop north" or Farnborough where they had that plane crash (which wasn't in Hampshire!!)

If it's Hampshire, hello near neighbour :D

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

Ahh but is it Farnborough Hampshire, Farnborough "oop north" or Farnborough where they had that plane crash (which wasn't in Hampshire!!)

If it's Hampshire, hello near neighbour :D

Hi Kyr, it's Hampshire Farnborough. Where are you then near neighbour?

Hey u no to stop the calls just dont have the number. It worked with me. The one they are currently chasing has the old home phone number from years ago on it so if they call they wont get very far.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Guest forgottenone
They have called me twice so far today

They must get lonely I suppose ... why they phone a lot. :D