Barclaycard/Lewis/CL Finance/Cohen Court Claim Help Please **WON**

creditcardmug
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to everyone for taking an interest and supporting me in this, it means a lot to know that you are not alone in a battle.

Kind Regards CCM

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Update, nothing has been served, as per the judges order,

The following with be delivered in person to the court office tomorrow.

In the xxxxxxxxxxxxx County Court

Claim number xxxxxxxxxx

Between

C L Finance Ltd R.O.

–V-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the Attention of the Case manager

xxxxxxxxxxxx County Court

Dear Sir.

Further to the order given by District Judge xxxxxxxxxx sitting at the xxxxxxxxx County Court on the 8th December 2008.

The claimant having not complied with the order.

I respectfully request the claimants claim be struck out, without further order

Signed……………………………. (Defendant)

Date …………………………….

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Hopefully that should be a formality, looking good:)

Thanks mate fingers crossed, hoping for a strike out order before xmas:)

Hmm....the whole thing is a knightmare really, especially when its times ten.

But thats life i suppose, you just get on with it...im just lucky i found CAG, god knows where i would be now if i hadnt:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi CCM,

Just read your comments on Sherei's thread .

Have you chased this up yet to see if your letter has been put before the judge. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi slick, no i haven't, I hand delivered my letter on 18th Dec, the girl at the counter read it in front of me, and said ok, then there was the xmas break.

I know from previous experience that they give more leeway to claimants, so im not all that surprised to have heard nothing.

I think ill give it until the end of this week before considering a next move, problem is, all i can think of is an AN, and i cant really afford the cost.

Thanks for your interest/concern.

Regards

all i can think of is an AN, and i cant really afford the cost.

That's why I commented TBH as what I read on Sherei's thread made me wonder if you'd have to apply on an N244.

But, as the judge made the order as he did, the claim should be struck out without the need for you to use an N244. (As far as I know. )

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hmmm...see if anything happens this week, if not ill just have to go with the N244, thanks mate

One thing though if/when they lose, its a bit more money its going to cost them (on the bright side)

Hi all,

Good news on this one at last

The Claimant having failed to comply with the order

It is ordered that the claimants claim is STRUCK OUT :D

Thankyou all for you kind words, and to all those who have helped, it means a lot to have support, no matter how small, when you are up against it.

I needed to get this one out of the way, as i now have restons on my case, ref a marbles card, and i dont want to be fighting more than one at a time.

Kind Regards to you all.