Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is from the solicitors regulation Authority

Solicitors Regulation Authority - Protecting consumers of legal services

11.02 Obeying court orders You must comply with any court order requiring you or your firm to take, or refrain from taking, a particular course of action.

I recommed everyone reads it quite interesting their rules

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW UKAVIATOR thank you indeed ill have a read

I was just looking here to see what i could gleen

Solicitors Regulation Authority - Protecting consumers of legal services

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Thanks for that ukaviator just found out on that link the bundle should of been sent to me no more than 7 and not less than 3 days before hearing.

Well i got it on friday so thats only 2 days.

PF

Good luck tomorrow PF. . . :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Thank You All for your support.

Indeed GK ill still be here win or lose to help fellow MBNA fighters out with my knowledge gleaned from court.

PF

Oh Indeed i will Alf i see you are from beautiful cornwall lucky you my friend im central south still nice but id swop any day lol

Thank You Underdog your support is very much welcomed just a little over 12 hrs to go now :eek:

Heres hoping my dog brings me luck !!!!!!!!!!

PF

Thanks GG your a star

hey Good luck PF, just keep calm and take your time and always remember your manners, :cool:

and sip some water throughout your hearing, if nothing else it helps to keep you focused

take care and all the best

laters angel x:cool:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Good Tip Thank You Angel hun

you are very welcome PF;)

angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

I am in: on the moon lol

Angel you must be that bright star just to the right lol

PF

Thanks PT im truly grateful for you help i could not have got this far without all the site team and members help

PF

:lol::lol::lol::lol:hiya pf,,, shining bright

oh by the way pt2537 ive just posted on the thread below, if you see this in time might be helpful i hope with your case and all of ours against mbna,,,im sure pf wont mind me just putting this here for you to see

about rear of the alledged agreements that mbna insist really are the rear and maybe are not

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/184041-all-mbna-caggers-fight.html

laters angel x

angel that was a thread i started so i dont mind at all anything that will help the many MBNA fighters cause is welcome here

PF

Right good nite all i want to be at court by 9am tomorrow so im off to bed

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE MESSAGES OF SUPPORT WAS REALLY APPRECIATED

PF

yes PF you get out of here,,,, wont say you need your beauty sleep lol

but you need to be sharp like a suit tomorrow,,,

keep happy dude

laters angel x:p

Glad to see you've decided on an early night. Don't know if you'll see this before you go, but just wanted to add my good wishes.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.