Chalkitup v Citi / 1st Credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go a email addy for ofcom and otelo

Home page | Ofcom or try these ppl Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman - Home

failing both of them try these ppl.

BBC - Consumer - TV and radio let us know when so we can all complain.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...
here we go a email addy for ofcom and otelo

Home page | Ofcom or try these ppl Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman - Home

failing both of them try these ppl.

BBC - Consumer - TV and radio let us know when so we can all complain.

Thank you for the links The GodMother

I will look into this account in the coming week

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Unfortunately Ofcom won't do anything - I've tried this with CapOne when my daughter was very ill and she was getting silent phone calls at 6.00 pm on a Sunday evening and after 9.00 pm in the weekend, both these times being outside of OFT guidelines. In the end I contacted TS at Nottinghamshire Council, I never heard anything from them but funnily enough the phone calls stopped.

Thank you surprise,

I have actually got them to stop calling me finally but they will not remove my numbers fully from their system .... hence I will complain to a regulator.

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

I think it does sound like a regulator complaint but you can always complain to TS in the area were they do business and ur ts it always makes good reading for them when they recieve the complaint.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I am writing my death threat, sorry complaint letters, Any way all u need to do is copy and paste it sould save some time

OMG 50 thats far to many.

I would advise u go to the PO and get a bulk load of Postal order slips and a bulk load of envelopes.

then address each envelope and stick a label on them thats what i do when i have to deal with something.

yeah but still i thought that was the ORs job not urs

I have about 50 letters to write or copy but I cant afford to send them all at once just because my OR hasn't got round to telling all my creditors I went BR almost a year ago :(

Hello babybear,

So you and I will be keeping Royal Mail busy for the next few weeks then!!:grin:

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

i would complaint if i were you it is part of there job from what i know

Hello All,

Another 1st Credit gem........

Just had a real good look at their last letter that I received ..... They took many weeks to answer my complaint letter and obviously to "make it look good for them and to make out they were within their complaints procedure time scale" they back dated the letter ..... which I had realised but could not prove.

BUT just seen that where they put the date of writing on the next pages they obviously forgot that the first page had been back dated because the other pages have a date (the true date) which is seven days later (and I received the letter the next day) also on the statement enclosed they have printed the later (true) date ..... so yet again they have shot themselves in the foot He He.

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

and the prize for trying to con ppl goes to

1st credit for trying to make it look like they replied within the correct time frame.

Hello All,

Just had a real good look at their last letter that I received ..... They took many weeks to answer my complaint letter and obviously to "make it look good for them and to make out they were within their complaints procedure time scale" they back dated the letter ..... which I had realised but could not prove.

BUT just seen that where they put the date of writing on the next pages they obviously forgot that the first page had been back dated because the other pages have a date (the true date) which is seven days later (and I received the letter the next day) also on the statement enclosed they have printed the later (true) date ..... so yet again they have shot themselves in the foot He He.

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE:D

It seems that Worst Cretins make a habit of this sort if thing.

This is from a recent letter I sent them:

You sent me, presumably in response to my request that you provide substantive evidence of the alleged debt, and under cover of an undated compliments slip, a computer printout headed “Account Breakdown”. This document shows my current address (and I can conclusively prove that [client] do not supply that address), and that your clients charged Court fees and costs on xxxx 2007, whilst the account balance was £0.00, some six months prior to the issue of the bill.

I am sure you will understand that I do not accept this example of administrative ineptitude to be acceptable proof of any debt; quite the contrary.

Two months later, they have not replied, and their client seems unable to explain either.
  • Haha 1

lol SP

Hello All,

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Classic...

Why am I not at all surprised? :D

It seems that Worst Cretins make a habit of this sort if thing.

This is from a recent letter I sent them:

Two months later, they have not replied, and their client seems unable to explain either.

They don't do "big" words SP - obviously :rolleyes: