OT Stuff from Parking Forum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It appears that the PPC has itself elevated the issue to these "hothouse" levels by constant baiting and trolling and statements such as that it could never be defeated in court.

In rugby it used to be said of Wales that you never beat them you just scored more points than they did. Latterly that accusation has been levelled at England.

I would draw a direct parallel with CPS. You may get a decision in court but you haven't beaten them. Why? To paraphrase "You just haven't.:-D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi, since at PePiPoo we also seem to have annoyed Perky enough for one of his alter egos to register and try to prematurely gloat about the Oldham case.

We were also tickled pink to find that CPS are now spending their advertising budget on some laughable Google ads knocking both PePiPoo and CAG - we're honoured that they put us in the same "dangerous" category as CAG! Just type "pepipoo" into Google and you'll see what I mean - look at the Sponsored Links on the right.

Indeed that would be hilarious!

Anyone associated with PPCs: I honestly don't know how you can sleep at night with all the abuse and bullying and attempted illegal extortion that you take such pride in carrying out.

And to anyone who may not be directly associated with but neverthelss a "fan" of PPCs - and it's obvious who you are - it's difficult to see how there can possibly be a shred of humanity or morality in you. Shame on you. And any attempt at defending the illegal and thuggish activities of PPCs on this forum will obviously be futile as you will be in the extreme minority. Indeed, not only within this forum but within society as a whole.

Edited by Tom87

ust type "pepipoo" into Google and you'll see what I mean - look at the Sponsored Links on the right.

Superb. :-D... although the spelling isn't:

"Forums like pepipoo and CAG

should NOT be listed to"

:D:D:D

I have to say, though, and it's not an attack, but can't you filter the google ads on your site? The 2nd post on that thread is an ad for PCS!!! :shock:

Looks like the trolls are still reading the boards here,as the spelling is corrected now

[b][size=3][color=#666666]Sponsored Links[/color][/size][/b]

[color=#0000cc]REAL advice about parking[/color]
tickets,Forums like pepipoo and CAG
should NOT be [b][color=red]listed[/color][/b] to, see why
[color=#008000]combinedparkingsolutions.com[/color]

Just continuously click it, it will eat up the credits :D

Thanks

- Hobbie

--------------------------------------------------------

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

Just type "pepipoo" into Google and you'll see what I mean - look at the Sponsored Links on the right.

he hasn't updated his site to include this case - I wonder why?

A quote from their site

CPS are one of the few companies that rigoursly pursue unpaid parking charges via the courts and all cases are dealt with by our team of in-house legal experts without using third parties - thereby ensuring a consistent enforcement policy.

and they only have a handful of victories to show

come on perky why dont you list every case youve taken to court so we can compare victories to losses, I think showing so few just confirms the advice on here and pepipoo is correct - any properly defended cases will be laughed out of court - how do we know that?

'we just do'

and that is with any judge, not just the judge as described by your employee

the judge was obvioulsy an arse .

or is this your opinion of all judges

listed/listened

Listen ? to a web page that you read...

well I suppose if you have to move your lips and make the sounds at the same time it makes sense.

that legal laughs page is full of so many errors - impressive.

ooh, the sponsored ad just disappeared - maybe the campaign for plain english found it.

Looks like the trolls are still reading the boards here,as the spelling is corrected now

[b][size=3][color=#666666]Sponsored Links[/color][/size][/b]

[color=#0000cc]REAL advice about parking[/color]
tickets,Forums like pepipoo and CAG
should NOT be [b][color=red]listed[/color][/b] to, see why
[color=#008000]combinedparkingsolutions.com[/color]

Just continuously click it, it will eat up the credits :D

Its disappeared now. Come on Perky splash the cash.:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and that is with any judge, not just the judge as described by your employee

or is this your opinion of all judges

Sadly, I think this is these people's warped opinion of all judges, because they genuinely deludedly think they are above the law and that they are right and we are wrong, even when it is written in stone that what they do is completely unenforceable and they way they harrass and threaten the so-called "offenders" is illegal. Of course, it goes without saying that the "offenders" are really the victims here.

Victory is so, so sweet when it's against gangsters and thugs like these. Most importantly though it's a victory for morality and for human decency. It gives hope that our society will be a slightly better place with results like these.

I understand this thread has been printed and retained.

Hopefuly you have asked the copyright holders for permission?

I'm suprised Perky has time to run his business with all the trolls he has to write for on the different forums.

Superb. :-D... although the spelling isn't:

I have to say, though, and it's not an attack, but can't you filter the google ads on your site? The 2nd post on that thread is an ad for PCS!!! :shock:

Thanks for pointing that out - there are so many of these twerps that it's almost a full-time job keeping them out. PCS are now on our 'blocked' list.

No problem. It is one of the reasons why CAG doesn't have them, as the way it works (SEO), we would have ended up with ads for banks, loans, credit cards, IVAs and whatnot, precisely all the things we are fighting against. ;-)

Apologies to OP for brief hijack. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Perky & Co are very quiet these days, ScottishMark, who apparently has no association with Mr Perkins or Combined Parking Solutions appears to have gone quiet too, since the defeat at Oldham CC... Coincidence? .....

Maybe he 'Just knows' that his business model is flawed, and can't bare the embarassment in returning to a public forum like he used to do now that he knows that we all know how much egg he has on his face.... and by inviting journos to his defeat, he must feel really down in the dumps... :D

Thanks

- Hobbie

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

# Oh Happy Days.... (singing)

LOL Sorry, I couldn't resist it :p

Thanks

- Hobbie

Perky & Co are very quiet these days, ScottishMark, who apparently has no association with Mr Perkins or Combined Parking Solutions appears to have gone quiet too, since the defeat at Oldham CC... Coincidence? .....

Maybe he 'Just knows' that his business model is flawed, and can't bare the embarassment in returning to a public forum like he used to do now that he knows that we all know how much egg he has on his face.... and by inviting journos to his defeat, he must feel really down in the dumps... :D

Apparently perky's spokesman is now claiming over on pepipoo that Perky may have thrown the case intentionally so that he can appeal. You could not make it up. This is the best they could come up with after two weeks of denying that they lost in Oldham. My advice to CPS - forget private parking enforcement, take up stand-up comedy instead. You will be far better at it.