OT Stuff from Parking Forum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comedy Central are looking for new talent...

Thanks

- Hobbie

--------------------------------------------------------

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

Maybe I'll win the lottery? Just Maybe :)

Thanks

- Hobbie

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

I think Responsible Enforcer is a spotty 16 year old starting his first job as pubic relations officer for Perky, I like Perky for providing us good folks with free parking areas, he gets shirty when you E mail him and say thanks though.

Wot me...........Perish the thought

I knew you wouldn't have done it for that reason.

Is it me or is your nose growing????????????

:))

Mossycat

PS I am sure Perky would appreciate it if nobody else posted to this thread because it keeps getting bumped, hmmmmmm I'm sure he'd also appreciate it if British Law worked like he quotes it does

I think Responsible Enforcer is a spotty 16 year old starting his first job as pubic relations officer for Perky, I like Perky for providing us good folks with free parking areas, he gets shirty when you E mail him and say thanks though.

He has an email address???????

Do tell

Mossycat

"Public relations officer for Perky"

Surely this task is beyond a spotty 16 year old, however gifted.

I couldn't even see Max Clifford taking that on.

Is it beyond that master of spin Alistair Campbell? - I mean he made Tony Blah look good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disapear? What? Where? Then everyone else would miss out on this and not have the same enjoyment as we have :)

Thanks

- Hobbie

You've really got to stop doing this otherwise the thread will never disappear!

Mossycat

I know I really must pack it in .......... when I can find the time that is

Note to any readers new of this thread. To understand what's going on you MUST start at the beginning

"Public relations officer for Perky"

Surely this task is beyond a spotty 16 year old, however gifted.

I couldn't even see Max Clifford taking that on.

who said "public", the word omitted the letter "L" to bring it in line with the antic's of this fine pie eating person. all his actions are below the belt.

quote from his e mail back to me after expressing my thanks for providing free car parks

"I will forward your thanks on, in the meantime I would suggest getting a life as you never know when yours will end"

think this touched a nerve!!!!!

That's not very professional for a member of the BPA, I'm sure the BPA would be interested to see one of its fine members is acting in such a unprofessional manner...

Thanks

- Hobbie

That's not very professional for a member of the BPA, I'm sure the BPA would be interested to see one of its fine members is acting in such a unprofessional manner...

But would they? professional and BPA, all in one paragraph........ wonders never cease. I wonder if he would ignore any correspondence from them as we do with him? or would he send it upstairs to his legal department so they can issue a stock response " we have carefully considered your representation and have chosen to ignore it at always"

Highly doubt it :)

But most likely will send it up stairs to his legal department along with a sausage butty and cup of tea :p

Thanks

- Hobbie

But most likely will send it up stairs to his legal department along with a sausage butty and cup of tea :p

Taken from a genuine chant at Oldham Athletic from the Chaddie end and very apt under the circumstances

modified to suit........original words in brackets

Meat pie, Sausage roll, come on (Oldham) Perkie give us (a goal) an own goal

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Taken from a genuine chant at Oldham Athletic from the Chaddie end and very apt under the circumstances

modified to suit........original words in brackets

Meat pie, Sausage roll, come on (Oldham) Perkie give us (a goal) an own goal

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha 1

In his interview

So Mr Perkins, you say you know the difference between keeper and owner/driver of a motor vehicle, can you tell us how you know it?

"I just do"

Congratulations Mr Perkins, the jobs yours :D

Thanks

- Hobbie