Cap1/Debitas/Frederickson-V-Creditcardmug

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update, letter from lowell, samantha swallow no less, they are endeavoring to get the docs from crap1, may take longer than 12 days etc....

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have the offering from cap1, and its rubbish, as are most of the others ive seen on here, so i don't expect anything enforceable to be forthcoming, ill just enjoy the sport of arguing with them over it:D

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

I already have the offering from cap1, and its rubbish, as are most of the others ive seen on here, so i don't expect anything enforceable to be forthcoming, ill just enjoy the sport of arguing with them over it:D

Yes they are good medicine for it.

Just who TF do these idiots think they are ''you MUST telephone us immediately''.

Dear FREDs

In writing only

you MUST supply my CCA

you MUST not phone me

you MUST go forth and mutiply

Please, lets not encourage them!

question everything!

• 1 month later...

Samatha says, they cant get the document from cap1, due to the lengh of time since the alleged account was opened... so they are closing their files, unless one appears in the future they wont be contacting me:rolleyes:

Samatha says, they cant get the document from cap1, due to the lengh of time since the alleged account was opened... so they are closing their files, unless one appears in the future they wont be contacting me:rolleyes:

Poor old Samantha. I could have told her that months ago. Ireally dont know why the Leeds losers keep up this pretence of being able to produce a valid CCA from CAPONE. Even the dogs in the street know that no such thing exists.

• 1 month later...

Samantha has managed to get hold of a copy of an "agreement" from cap1, this is exactly the same thing cap1 sent to me following my CCA request, ages ago, together with some obviously unrelated T&Cs!

And they look forward to my proposals for repayment:eek:

• 1 month later...

Update...they have passed it to "Hamptons", who may issue an SD, and go for my bankruptcy, or a county court claim, or make the sky fall in on me....or on the other hand offer me a 50% reduction if i pay up now!!