Interim Justicia - UNBELIEVABLE!!

drob
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Interim Justicia have been busy chasing me for a £24 debt that they claim i owe ebay ........ My one and only ebay account has no arrears and the ebay account that Interim Justicia claim belongs to me is definately not mine.

I have put this in writing to them and have issued a statndard letter for them not to telephone me.

Guess who phoned this morning, Interim Justicia!!!! They now want me to telephone the Police for a crime number???

Do you think the crime number is for Interim Justicia's crime against breaching DCA guidelines or possibly someone who has used my details to set up a dodgy ebay account.:lol:

These clowns chased me years ago for a debt of £2.14. It was interest from a Halifax credit card that I paid off and closed the account. They sent a collector round to the house 5 times.

The guy just wouldn't take NO for an answer, I paid it in the end just to get rid of him. That was in the days before CAG. ;)

They are like a dog with a bone this lot, they will never let go.

• 1 year later...