HFO Services - Company House info

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no accountant, but surely if both Turnbull and HFO have a negative net worth, are they not insolvent.

they would nt need to it could be company loans and that just means for tax back purposes they wont pay any uk tax its a [problem] but legal

• 3 weeks later...

HFO and Turnbull have been trading insolvently for many years. It is a [problem]. I have followed their accounts for some time and it is clear that they are trading purely to support the parent company in the Cayman Islands to whom the UK operations owe vast sums of money, which is why they run the Company at a loss and pay no corporation tax. I have several times reported this to the Fraud Dept at BERR and Customs and Excise. Surprise surprise.........no-one is interested. If I ran my company insolvently, they would close me down tomorrow!

The rules for directors say that if you (knowingly) allow your company to trade insolvently, and the company is subsequently liquidated, then then directors are personally liable for the companys debts, regardless of limited liability.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

ok. is there not someting we can do, that will force someone to take action.

what we really need, locate the Creditor who gave them there big CCJ in 2007 and make them bankrupt. but even then they will just start up again under a new company. so maybe if we can, tackle the director

If i win my defence to the court case againsts me. Can i then file a new claim for wasted time on research etc £9.25 x 100 = £925

then make them bankrupt?

If they failed to pay an invoice, that creditor could force liquidation:D

No because the liquidator would require the directors to pay from their own resources, and they can also be disqualified from ever holding a directorship again:D:D, it just takes one or more creditors to kick it all off.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

I wonder, if i sent a completed request to the court to send in the Bailiffs and paid the fee, would the court action it? or does it really need to come from the Claimant.

the other one there for £25 is mine, they paid the full balance now, but i thought sod them, let it stay on file for 6 years, anyway, i did not get full payment until after 30 days in any case

Very good point. The CCJ shouldnt be too difficult to tackle as I believe this is public information and would be on their last filing at Companies House.

Nope, Look at the registered office, also note the web address link within the report, its the same bunch of people

Subject Reported on

HFO SERVICES

Business Number

GRGR9196

Address

HIGHLAND HOUSE, 165-167 THE BROADWAY, LONDON, SW19

1NE.

Telephone

020 30240114

Web Address

www.hfoservices.co.uk

They are all using the same offices, that Turnbull Rutherford use

maybe they pay all there wages out of this company :)

Hmmm..well that business is a sole trader or partnership, theres nothing to stop someone having both that and a company in the same name, another thing to be careful of with these things is that company registered addresses are often accountants offices where hundreds of them are registered.

Just trying to make helpful comments you understand

The phone no quoted doesn't seem right for Wimbledon, should really be 0208 xxx xxxx

Highland House was covered in scaffolding the last time I saw it... wonder which floor this lot are based on... probab;y just using it as a mailing address and carrying out their 'real' business in their Indian Head Office. Rumour that they were opening in Australia seems to be fake, the Aussie government wouldn't let them operate there in the way they operate here..

the company i just posted, says they do warehouse work.

could this mean ALASDAIR TURNBULL & Diana Nelson run around with all there cases in the warehouse 39 hours per week, and work on there cases under hfo services limited 1 hour per week.

pointless the above, but no harm having a little fun in the mean time

Edited by UK26

Is it me or something smelling distinctly fishy here? Warehouse work? WTF?

BTW try Welcome to HFO Services

It seems they have an office here, two in India (the second opening in Mumbai in 2009) and it does say they are opening in Sydney in 2009. No mention of those mysterious Cayman Islands.

Edited by Rhia
add info

Its definately the same bunch of cowboys but I am surprised this has not appeared before. Generally speaking the Ltd company can trade as anything they like providing it is disclosed on the CCL. I wouldn't mind getting hold of a copy. Again this is public information and well worth a peep. Will get on the case.