Parking at McDonalds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have had the threats of doorstep collection agents coimng to my home as a result of a debt of a near relative.

These threats have been going on for the last five years, and I have seen noone .

Each 6 months the debt gets sold on and a different company starts with the letters again.

As with all junk mail at my home lasts 7 seconds. That is the time it takes to pick it up, walk to the litter bin and dispose of same.

These debt collection people have no powers at all, and are like a PPC, can be ignored totally.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry Wopag, but if you patronise pig swill merchants you deserve to be done for something. Sincerely hope you didn't subject young children to MuckDonalds.

How is that comment suppose to help Wopag?

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

none at all. the bill for this response is 60 pounds rising to 100 pounds if not paid withing 14 days. Are you going to pay me ?. I didn't think so. why on earth you pay the PPC is beyond me. Could you explain how the person (they are not a warden) associates people in McDs with vehicles. and how they find out out their names and addresses ? sorry but this sounds so weird...

Lamma

They come into the restaurant and ask which car belongs to you, If your not there to give your registration they go back out and put a ticket on the car!

This is 100% True and the way they do it at this Mcdonalds...

The private company they use is MET.

Tell them to mind their own business.

This could be anyone who is seeing how long you are likely to be and if it is long enough then go steal your car as it wont be reported for another hour and they could be long gone by then.

Hi ArealEngineer,

Could you answer Crem's question, why do you always pay these totally unenforceable invoices?

You are actually encouraging them:)

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Its clearly not just anyone they are in full uniform while they ask and will even get the manager to confirm what they are doing!

I think you have been watching to much TV.....

So if anyone comes up to you in a uniform (any uniform) you will do as they say??:roll:

I smell a PPC troll here:D

Lamma

They come into the restaurant and ask which car belongs to you, If your not there to give your registration they go back out and put a ticket on the car!

This is 100% True and the way they do it at this Mcdonalds...

The private company they use is MET.

what preposterous behaviour. tell them to get lost. and of course when the driver is not the owner you have to say 'none of them'.. I take it is the outlet in Bedfont Lane, Feltham. Middlesex. TW13 4AL we got any regulars who live near there who feel the 'McNeed' ? seems that MET is cruising for a bruising on this one.

I have had a few tickets in Mcdonalds Feltham, Middlesex

which I have always paid. Before they issue a ticket there warden does a survey of the store to check if your in there! Does this make a difference??

I'm sorry, but I really do smell troll on this one.

1st. If AreaEngineer was in the McDs at the time surely he / she would have avoided a ticket - if he wasn't in how did he / she know the "warden" came in to the restaurant.

2nd. "I always pay them" = more money than sense, if you thought they were payable, you'd alter your behaviour accordingly.

There are two possible explanations, either this is PPC spin or alternatively, AreaEngineer is a congenital moron. The outcome is the same, opinions expressed have no validity and must be discounted.

There are two possible explanations, either this is PPC spin or alternatively, AreaEngineer is a congenital moron.

Why does it have to be an either or answer BB? Can't ArealEngineer be a congenital moron working for a PPC? :D

I don't work for them! I just cant understand if you don't say "Yes its my car" you are guarenteed to get a ticket....

And the reason I know about the survey is when I have been in Mcdonalds they have been doing it! I have also had tickets when I have parked in there and gone to use the cash machine.

When you write to them they also reply "You was not in the store when our warden carried out a survey"

Crem, Barnsley Boy

I Don't get the attack at me I was just saying what most clearly don't know that PPC carry out restaurant surveys before giving tickets!

And to answer the question why do I pay these fines?

Because I had no idea they had no chance of getting the money off you! Don't worry I hoping that now I get another one just so I can tell them where to go!

so what - they can survey all they like. No one has to respond and this 'survey' does not establish a contract. And it is the RK who will get the invoice (it is NOT a ticket). many times it is not the owner who is driving. just one of the many ways that PPCs fall down. Sorry MET - try again. I am sure our regulars from the area will feel the 'McNeed' soon. Seems a great way to get MET to waste a lot of money on postage so this could be useful. maybe we should have a large scale meet there. Areal, any ideas what days and times they send their employees around to do the 'survey ? you seem to have fallen for this silly [problem] often enough to know.

was not attacking - you have fallen for a [problem]. you need to know that and how to handle it in future. so does anyone reading this thread. I thought the only thing I had 'attacked' in this thread was MET. You have done us a favour as it is good to know where people are guaranteed to have invoices issued. I know full well the issues MET is facing.....