The Grand National... 1 horse - you decide!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK punters and wannabe John McCriricks...

It's the big race tomorrow, so before you all start saying you knew who was going to win it, here's your chance.

You get ONE pick only but you can choose a horse someone has previously stated, this is not a sweep-stake!

Just for fun, no money changes hands on this forum!!!

I will start the ball rolling with...

KING JOHNS CASTLE

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I'll go for the one with the waggly tail.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hey, Barra.

I found a picture of your horse...... you know... the one with the waggly tail.....

jake.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I think that "Idle Talk" may be due for a BIG fall , so I wouldnt be backing that one

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Vodka Bleu :D

Whilst yours might have more spirit, this one looks pretty frisky to me!

1795590722_140ddd4ab3.jpg

I have been in a bookies on one occassion and it was for the grand national. It was the year it was cancelled due to the starting problems and the "rope?!?" was faulty.

I got my pound back and I have not been back.

I will plump for:

BUTLER'S CABIN

this is a serious tip get on cloudy lane everything points to it.by the way its trained by donald mcain the son of ginger who trained 4 previous winners.

p.s. there are no such things as tips in the national lets just say this one has an excellent chance.:lol:

Comply or Die

wins the Grand National.

hehehe very appropriate for us :-)

congratulations on being a Pink again Kenny :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I put a wee flutter on Comply or Die yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

hehehe very appropriate for us :-)

congratulations on being a Pink again Kenny :D

Thankyou Lula. :D

You are a very hard act to follow after all of the exceptional work you have done for people on here over such a long period of time and are continuing to do!:D

The name "Comply or Die" went through my mind when I posted. I thought perhaps we could incorporate it in the CAG templates!!:o

Cool, the one with the waggly tail won! I had a fiver on to win, thank you very much Mr Bookmaker :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.