yellow lines

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If used correctly the Freedom of Information Act act is a good thing and should be applauded however making frivolous requests only undermines the system. Examining the TRO is relevant asking for the shoe size of the PA who issued the PCN is not.

Unfortunately, neither is going to be revealed via an Freedom of Information Act request anyway.

TRO has a specific exemption that the information is publicly available elsewhere

PA/CEO shoe size has a specific exemption as it is personal data.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, neither is going to be revealed via an Freedom of Information Act request anyway.

TRO has a specific exemption that the information is publicly available elsewhere

PA/CEO shoe size has a specific exemption as it is personal data.

Thats it spoil my fun!! I knew the exemptions I was just waiting for the request to be turned down to have a laugh! (I have a stange sense of humour :D)

No more of a twit than someone who parks on a yellow line then gets upset he's got a PCN, lol!

yeah a twit whom has every right to park on a yellow line as markings are not compliant, there for no contravention has taken place.

Also can't be much of a twit as four parking tickets have been quashed on the very same road for the very same reason, as will be my tickets.

Edited by giggs

No more of a twit than someone who parks on a yellow line then gets upset he's got a PCN, lol!

And p.s. i'm hardly upset, quite the opposite i'm going to revel in the fact that all tickets will be cancelled as i have more than enough evidence to back me up, so who's laughing now ... ?? :-D

And p.s. i'm hardly upset, quite the opposite i'm going to revel in the fact that all tickets will be cancelled as i have more than enough evidence to back me up, so who's laughing now ... ?? :-D

Probably the PA who is sat at home watching the footy whilst you waste your free time taking photos and writing letters to the Council! :rolleyes:

Probably the PA who is sat at home watching the footy whilst you waste your free time taking photos and writing letters to the Council! :rolleyes:

Well i have plenty of time working when ever i wish, or even if i don't feel like working i can choose.

So i have plenty of free time to watch football, taking photo's and letter writing as and when i feel like it.

I guess the PA can't do all that, shame !!

That's the beauty of having a business. 8)

So who's laughing ?

Well i have plenty of time working when ever i wish, or even if i don't feel like working i can choose.

So i have plenty of free time to watch football, taking photo's and letter writing as and when i feel like it.

I guess the PA can't do all that, shame !!

That's the beauty of having a business. 8)

So who's laughing ?

Which ever way you look at it its still your own time.

Yes.. still in my own time, but at my leisure.

Thank god for a decent comment, from a decent person who is using this site in the fashion its supposed to be used for.

I wish i could say the same for other people on here.

May i suggest a chatroom may be more suitable.

Yes.. still in my own time, but at my leisure.

Thank god for a decent comment, from a decent person who is using this site in the fashion its supposed to be used for.

I wish i could say the same for other people on here.

May i suggest a chatroom may be more suitable.

You can suggest what you like but I still stand by original comment that you are just as stupid as the PA for parking on a yellow line in the first place. Whether you agree or not I don't really care but when I last looked expressing an opinion wasn't against forum rules!

You can suggest what you like but I still stand by original comment that you are just as stupid as the PA for parking on a yellow line in the first place. Whether you agree or not I don't really care but when I last looked expressing an opinion wasn't against forum rules!

So what are you doing now then ?

Why are you making such a fuss? or are you expressing an opinion ..??? :???:

Either way your of no use to me or anybody else on this website if they are after information, unless its to do with bitching

Edited by giggs

Infact iv'e had an idea, im going to start a website on bitching, which you can manage, whilst i start to conduct a survey on the average size of PA'S shoe sizes, as your so obsessed.

I may as well go and park on another yellow line for the use this site is, with people like you on here !! :mad:

Parking / Traffic Offences A forum to discuss the legalities or unlawfulness of parking/speeding tickets or congestions charges etc.

Parking on yellow lines during hours of restriction is a parking contravention. A PA is employed to enforce that restriction so he gave you a ticket. If you consider that makes him an idiot thats your opinion and you are entitled to it but I cannot see the point of throwing your toys out the pram just because I disagree.

Parking / Traffic Offences A forum to discuss the legalities or unlawfulness of parking/speeding tickets or congestions charges etc.

well why dont you go there rather than throw your toys out of the pram here, if you have any advice to give then do so, rather than waste other peoples time here, replying to stupid comments.

i refer to comments i stated earlier, which i guessed you missed ..??

ie: this website should be used as a source of information rather than a bitching website.

[edited]

I really do not see the need for ad hominem attacks on someone you don't know.

G&M and I rarely see eye to eye, but there is absolutely no need for insulting nonsense like you've posted.

Edited by jonni2bad
Just removing unapproved post quoted

g&m and I rarely see eye to eye, but there is absolutely no need for insulting nonsense like you've posted.

Quite right I do not know him, but I do know his type, logic dictates thats why he has that silly handle, which the second part says it all.

Yes Pat you are right, you rarely do see eye to eye with g&m, but g&m tests the patience of a Saint with some of his extremely sarcastic comments at folk he doesn't know which are totally uncalled for when they are just after help and advice, what does ad hominem mean? Pat, if you want to get the point over use proper english otherwise the latin is lost because folk do not know what the true definition is, either that or print the true meaning here then we all know how clever you are or can be, however for the uninitiated. (Shortened from the Latin expression argumentum ad hominem, argument at the man (man as in a human being, not man as a male). It can also mean attacking the messenger.

Thanks Pat and special thanks to g&m whoever you are

Edited by adampaddam
include blue

Please refrain from posting personal attacks. If anyone is getting wound up, log off and come back later when you have calmed down.

Out of all of the forums/threads on this site, this area is by far the worst for personal attacks and bad language.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Quite right I do not know him, but I do know his type, logic dictates thats why he has that silly handle, which the second part says it all.

Yes Pat you are right, you rarely do see eye to eye with g&m, but g&m tests the patience of a Saint with some of his extremely sarcastic comments at folk he doesn't know which are totally uncalled for when they are just after help and advice,

I would love to know what 'my type' is?! :rolleyes: I am never rude to people unless they are rude to me. In this case the person being rude was not me, I was simply stating that parking on a yellow line is not the cleverest of things to do, or is parking illegally meant to be encouraged on this forum? If the OP considers the line non compliant then he can exercise his right of appeal, calling the PA stupid names for doing his job is not exactly contructive or adding anything useful to the topic.

When asking for advice are derogatory remarks needed about the person issuing the ticket? Why is it ok to post remarks such as 'I was parked on some DYL and a ****** traffic warden gave me a ticket' yet deemed rude to be sarcastic about their choice of parking spot in return? If people want to be treated with manners and respect they should show it to others in the first instance.

I have to agree with G&M here. Although the legality of the yellow line was/is questionable, parking there is not really a sensible idea as you're more than likely going to get a ticket.

If the line is illegal you have every right to appeal. However remember that this is a discussion forum and views and opinions should be respectful.

Please refrain from posting personal attacks. If anyone is getting wound up, log off and come back later when you have calmed down.

Out of all of the forums/threads on this site, this area is by far the worst for personal attacks and bad language.

personal attacks would not have taken place if certain people used the website for its intended purpose !! rather than having a bitch :evil:

If the line is illegal you have every right to appeal. However remember that this is a discussion forum and views and opinions should be respectful.

and not for bitching !

[edited]

G&M and I rarely see eye to eye, but there is absolutely no need for insulting nonsense like you've posted.

i agree stick to the topic !!

: this was the topic until it got out of hand.

so im willing to wave a white flag, as long as the person concerned will stop all this nonsense and return to the subject of discussion without this tom foolery, everyone else seems to manage it.

let's at least try, and see what happens ?? as i have written a line under it now .......