RMA and Westminsters..Help anyone???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just been registered with a CCJ after RMA's solicitors Westminsters got involved. I have sought legal advice on their legal right to do this and it turns out that they are fully within their right.

Their horrible plan now is to get County court bailiffs to attend my property and cease my things.

Some please help?????

BW

I thought I read a reply to this one on one of your many other postings?

Why are you refusing to pay your CCJ?

Did you not reach a payment arrangement?

What quality of legal advice did you seek?

How come your bailiffs have so many rights?

How come your bailiffs have so many rights?

These are the special Baliffs that only the DCAs know about. They are not subject to the laws of the land like us mere mortals.:rolleyes:

For bailiffs to attend, you have to default on your CCJ, then a warant of execution is issued. Then, and only then, if you don't pay the warrant, can Court bailiffs attend your property. They will give you notice of this. At any stage before they reach your property or arrive, if you pay the warrant, they will not take your posessions. How much is the CCJ for each month? Have you applied to have it varied if you can't afford to pay it?

Their horrible plan now is to get County court bailiffs to attend my property and cease my things.

Some please help?????

BW

sounds like a very horrible plan to me.

you are fortunate that your things are quite safe for the time being.:grin:

(would I be right in saying that you know this already :wink:)

The demand is still for the full balance on my CCJ for the charge card. But I can pay £50 pm for by credit card. RMA are refusing to accept anything less than full balance on my charge card on the basis that I have assets and equity. The charge balance is £4500.

If Bigwolf is not, as I suspect, actually one of RMA's poodles, then he has demonstrated breathtaking naivety in a number of aspects.

- he failed to dispute and/or reclaim any penalty charges

- he appears to have a child-like belief that everything RMA say is true

- he failed to act on Amex's file referral fee being in breach of the OFT Guidance

His seemingly endless repetition of his risible 'RMA will get you in the end' mantra has been demonstrated by a number of us here to be utterly unfounded.

RMA/NCO have been shown over and over again to be (EDIT) who seem to think that non-compliance, mendacity and bullying are virtues.

Even if Bigwolf didn't discover this from his dealings with them, I cannot help but wonder why he does not acknowledge it now.

• Haha 2

why are you being arogant towards me. I have done you no harm but yet you persist and seem to enjoy having a dig at me. WHY??? All I have tried to do iss warn people so they don't get in the same sticky mess as me.

And you dig at me for this?? Doesn't make sense.

Do you treat everyone as if you are talking to a DCA?

I don't understand why you are being like this?

Could we all please take a deep breath here? :)

Bigwolf, can you provide more details?

I'd stay longer but must sleep.

I think the reactions you're received are because you seem to be insisting that the creditor was right and you got what you deserved. We get 'trolls' here sometimes which makes us a suspicious when a poster appears to be putting the creditor's point of view. If you could try to explain some more, I think we'll all try to help. :)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

I have, SP seems to think everyone is a DCA. Why on earth would I be on here at 01:00 if I was part of a DCA. I have tried to find holes in what the DCA have done. I have sought legal advice...Unfortunately they have dealt in the proper fashion. SP mentioned the FRF.. they have agreed to waive this. I cannot dispute anything else.. they have provided a CCA and a SAR. There is nothing more I can do.

SP if you don't believe me then so be it. But you must be very cynical.

If Bigwolf is not, as I suspect, actually one of RMA's poodles, then he has demonstrated breathtaking naivety in a number of aspects.

- he failed to dispute and/or reclaim any penalty charges

- he appears to have a child-like belief that everything RMA say is true

- he failed to act on Amex's file referral fee being in breach of the OFT Guidance

His seemingly endless repetition of his risible 'RMA will get you in the end' mantra has been demonstrated by a number of us here to be utterly unfounded.

RMA/NCO have been shown over and over again to be (EDIT) who seem to think that non-compliance, mendacity and bullying are virtues.

Even if Bigwolf didn't discover this from his dealings with them, I cannot help but wonder why he does not acknowledge it now.

And bailiffs appear only legimately AFTER court enforcement action, I cannot see a court refusing £50pm against what is ultimately a small debt.

I do not think everyone is a DCA; on the contrary, as my posting history will reveal.

If you read my post, you will see that whilst your posts are indicative of typical DCA/troll behaviour, I make clear that in the event that you are neither, you appear to be Mr Gullible - illustrated again by your statement that RMA waived the file referral fee - of course they did, it's wholly spurious!

The experience of the overwhelming number of CAGgers is that RMA, in common with many other DCAs, do not act 'in the proper fashion'.

You have so far ignored all offers of help, continuing instead simply to repeat ad nauseam the 'they got me, and they'll get you too' drivel.

In my case, they did not get me; I got them - by asserting my legal rights and insisting that they complied with their regulatory obligations. I am perfectly willing to help anyone else in a similar situation, but it is impossible if they are not prepared to listen. If, however, you are content to just roll over and let them walk all over you, that's a matter for you - but please stop wittering on about it - it's becoming tiresome.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
The demand is still for the full balance on my CCJ for the charge card. But I can pay £50 pm for by credit card. RMA are refusing to accept anything less than full balance on my charge card on the basis that I have assets and equity. The charge balance is £4500.

That really makes no sense.

Do you or do you not, have an amount the Judge told you to pay?

That really makes no sense.

Do you or do you not, have an amount the Judge told you to pay?

I wouldn't concern yourself Nitrous - It appears we were right to think BW was a troll... he posted this on another thread>>

oh I did my research alright.. The only way you can get a CCJ set aside is when you dispute it at the claim form stage.

Oh really? Best I write to the courts and tell them to reinstate my CCJ which I got set aside 3 1/2 years after it was issued because (once I joined here) there was no CCA produced and i claimed against unfair charges- It was a Credit Card account. :razz:

Just hate every DCA out there