Bill's Birthday Bash

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep, I remember getting home too and that gobby taxi driver who wanted 30 quid :mad: If I'd been sober, I'd have challenged her :D

Oh maybe not that sober then, i cant remember any of that. :D

...Or are U saying that U have moved into Billy's permanently then??...:o

Not just yet, give me a few weeks!!!!:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Or are U saying that U have moved into Billy's permanently then??...:o

...:D

Oh maybe not that sober then, i cant remember any of that. :D

Not just yet, give me a few weeks!!!!:D

she best be quick then, for sale board went up today Tills leaves no forwarding address,:rolleyes:

:-x:-x:-x:-x Dont for one second think that will stop me!!!

Isnt it time for another party soon??? :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

At this moment in time, Billy's is looking pretty good to me. I miss the "dodgy" cat :D

Which one - there were four of them, lol. I remember the taxi driver wanting 30 quid - blooming cheek for the distance!

Deffo time for a bit more fun now. The last 2 weeks has just been soooooooooooo boring. :p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

but that is unfair l cant join in.

We must have a party in a big enough place once this baby is born. Which ATM may be sooner than we think due to being very very uncomfortable.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I wish I was preggers...;)

:o:o

F&Q's... Read here

...I'd be TOTALLY p*ss*d off with constantly reading about others alcofrolics!...:lol:

Oh we can make a foutune out of him.

I do drink due to medical reasons l have the odd glass or three of red wine a week but that is because i had severe anemia whilest pregnant with my son.

Luckly, due to the wine i think, i have not got anemia this time.

well only 13 more weeks to go. Start planning the part now.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

...I'd be TOTALLY p*ss*d off with constantly reading about others alcofrolics!...:lol:

i would be totally pI***ed off if i was preggers, cutting me throat comes

to mind been there done that got the t.shirt she says with voderina sitting

next to her:o

It's a Gov of California thingy SSL...;)

Aha, now it makes sense. :p

F&Q's... Read here

what has arnie got to do with it?

sorry this may be a pregancy moment

Never seen the film Junior GM? Arnie is preggers in that. It has everything to do with it, lol.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

are rite. Possibly have

• 4 months later...
ANOTHER parrrrrrrty SSL??...eek.gif..Has THIS one ended then??...confused.gif

Nope, was just having a breather. :D I'm always ready for another party. Next one is Friday!!! :p

I re read this thread, i had tears rolling again. I had forgot how much fun we all had. Now i'm really ready for the next one...:D

F&Q's... Read here