Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The only language a DCA understands is "double-dutch" they speak it fluently & it's the only one they use in their correspondence. :rolleyes:

My preferred language is Anglo Saxon.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am considering an action against a CC co for harassment and I am wondering if I can call the people from the call centre as a witness or 10.

Now the calls come from a Nottingham number - is it my fault that they live in the Philippines?

GK

:lol::lol:

Good idea....I believe I've spoken to 1 or 2 in Nottingham/India...I wonder if they'll help me out?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Actually that was, in part, a serious question.

If I took action to get an injunction against the company for harassment would I be able to call in the people who had been responding to my mail to ask why they had not taken action to stop the calls. And to ask the people making the calls who authorised them to harass me.

GK

Sorry...my bad:)

But you are right....these people are witnesses and should be made available to question...who would pay for their attendance though?

If you lost the case would you then be liable for their expenses.:eek:

Perhaps that's why the fiendish banks set these call centres up so far away...to deter us from calling the staff as witnesses.:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Spamalot,

I have nothing and so IF I lost I have nothing to lose my credit rating is C&^% and they would have to make me banckrupt which would be throwing good money after bad.

I am thinking of CPR route and then issuing to have the debt proven as unenforceable. I am seriously considering calling 'the usual suspects' in as witnesses. They will be too busy to send out stupid letters then.

I have a current case in motion at local County Court and will move on to these after resolving the first.

I understand that there are a number of test cases in north west courts at present and I hope to be able to report in the near future.

GK

Hi Spamalot,

I have nothing and so IF I lost I have nothing to lose my credit rating is C&^% and they would have to make me banckrupt which would be throwing good money after bad.

I am thinking of CPR route and then issuing to have the debt proven as unenforceable. I am seriously considering calling 'the usual suspects' in as witnesses. They will be too busy to send out stupid letters then.

I have a current case in motion at local County Court and will move on to these after resolving the first.

I understand that there are a number of test cases in north west courts at present and I hope to be able to report in the near future.

GK

My interest escalates!

I have a couple of things on the back burner at the moment which I intend to move onto at a later date.

These involve Indian call centres....unfortunately they haven't been in touch for a little while but next time they are I shall ask them for their name/ID number, address of the call centre and Inform them I will be calling on them as a witness.

Their reply, should I be able to understand it, ( WITHOUT PREJUDICE!!!! )could prove interesting.:p

Look forward to your reports GK.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm back.

Been a bit busy recently. Getting life back on track due to starting a new job soon.

This has got me a bit worried. I think Uncle Bob will be ordering some of these.

Bobble Off

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I'm back.

Been a bit busy recently. Getting life back on track due to starting a new job soon.

This has got me a bit worried. I think Uncle Bob will be ordering some of these.

Bobble Off

Good Luck FB....onwards and upwards :)...take good care of your bobbles and don't let your new colleagues abuse them.;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My interest escalates!

I have a couple of things on the back burner at the moment which I intend to move onto at a later date.

These involve Indian call centres....unfortunately they haven't been in touch for a little while but next time they are I shall ask them for their name/ID number, address of the call centre and Inform them I will be calling on them as a witness.

Their reply, should I be able to understand it, ( WITHOUT PREJUDICE!!!! )could prove interesting.:p

Look forward to your reports GK.

Hi

I am really p$^%$ off as I seem to have made a grave mistake.

I have, written in the past, to a CC and advised that I will not now, not ever, pass their security which means that I am in limbo. The company keeps calling me and asking the security questions and I refuse to answer until Mariz or whomever in the Philippines gives me their date of birth so we come to a stalemate. I pointed out, just, that she is getting paid so why shouldn't I be paid. I want an enhanced rate too as it is a Saturday afternoon! Then a citizen of the Philippines demands that I call Crapone! What a bloody nerve.:evil:

I think that I will have to pop another letter in the posst advising a certain person that I am unhappy and will be using these letters as part of my harassment claim.

Is it possible to get an ASBO against these people?

GK:D

Hi

I am really p$^%$ off as I seem to have made a grave mistake.

I have, written in the past, to a CC and advised that I will not now, not ever, pass their security which means that I am in limbo. The company keeps calling me and asking the security questions and I refuse to answer until Mariz or whomever in the Philippines gives me their date of birth so we come to a stalemate. I pointed out, just, that she is getting paid so why shouldn't I be paid. I want an enhanced rate too as it is a Saturday afternoon! Then a citizen of the Philippines demands that I call Crapone! What a bloody nerve.:evil:

I think that I will have to pop another letter in the posst advising a certain person that I am unhappy and will be using these letters as part of my harassment claim.

Is it possible to get an ASBO against these people?

GK:D

Perhaps you could inform them that you couldn't answer their security questions before because you beacame a 'born again Christian' last month and changed your D.O.B to 13th April 2009

Having become 'Born again' you wouldn't want to tell porky pies and give these nice people the wrong information...therefore if they wanted to re-open verbal contact with you they must respect your new found religion and accept that as your date of birth....then you can start gathering witnesses again.

just a thought:wink:

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Perhaps you could inform them that you couldn't answer their security questions before because you beacame a 'born again Christian' last month and changed your D.O.B to 13th April 2009

Having become 'Born again' you wouldn't want to tell porky pies and give these nice people the wrong information...therefore if they wanted to re-open verbal contact with you they must respect your new found religion and accept that as your date of birth....then you can start gathering witnesses again.

just a thought:wink:

LOL that would mean ur under 18 and should not have credit bills anyway.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

LOL that would mean ur under 18 and should not have credit bills anyway.

Good point.....case thrown out unenforceable and illegal CCA! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I sent uncle bob an email a few days ago, and he's not replied.

Took me ages to get his email address too. :evil:

Mr Ton, you believe too many CAG rumors. :p Still trying to work out how they all started in the first place. :?

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Mr Ton, you believe too many CAG rumors. :p Still trying to work out how they all started in the first place. :?

Well even I could answer that one lol :grin::grin:

Now go get Uncle Bob............he needs moonpigging lol.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks