Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hoping I can keep this on topic, but not feeling very generous towards any DCA, so they'll all have to
the one...

raspberry.jpg

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this thread will never be the same again:(

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Lewis - Lost their tongue after cca request:roll: -

Now in default of my CCA request - still no contact since:D

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Credit - CCA request sent - now stopped contact with me

I see hillards artwork for fuzzy has gone though :(

It's still 'there' on the site I posted it to, to feature here. Just have to wait intil the Fuzzy One hits that peak - again. Just 17 to go (again) as I type this...

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Oh, good!!

Ah, well, this thread needs to get back on topic.

I do believe that Wescot have preempted my letter to them. They have sent me a letter thanking me for my correspondence, and that they are looking into the matter blah blah.

What surprised me the most is that I have not sent them a letter in relation to account number they are talking about......

I'm glad that by being united you were able to get the thread back.

don't see why little old me was picked on?

anyway, I don't care, I suppose a post had to be deleted by a 'nobody' to make it look like something was being done without upsetting the main people

A little unfair perhaps? That "nobody" has probably helped hundreds of people like you and me.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Erm the 'nobody' was me that a had a post deleted.

so no, not really

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

Erm the 'nobody' was me that a had a post deleted.

so no, not really

"I suppose a post had to be deleted by a 'nobody' "

That's the way it reads to me. Can you delete your own posts?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Not with you Fred,

can you explain?

Oh, good!!

Ah, well, this thread needs to get back on topic.

I do believe that Wescot have preempted my letter to them. They have sent me a letter thanking me for my correspondence, and that they are looking into the matter blah blah.

What surprised me the most is that I have not sent them a letter in relation to account number they are talking about......

Just goes to show how good these DCAs are. They can answer a letter before you even write it

Not with you Fred,

can you explain?

Happyfeet, what you have written suggests to me that you think your post was deleted by a 'nobody'. I understood that to mean that you took offence that somebody behind the scenes is deleting your posts anonymously.

If that is not what you mean, then this is a bit of a mix up.

Fred

Im glad to see my thread is back.:D

A victory for caggers over the DCA's,a victory for common sense & free speach :)

I would like to ask why my post on number 5000 was deleated though as i was the 1 that got post number 5000 originally? :confused:

Because it wasn't post 5000 anymore :p Stella took the glory from you :eek: NM - onwards and upwards :D

I learned that one ages ago. I also learned that "A nobody's post was deleted" is a hell of a lot different to "A nobody deleted my post".

Regards.

Fred

lol,

oh sorry, I see now,

no, I meant my post was deleted AS a nobody,

but yeah, I see how it looked,

sorry all

I didn't mean to be awkward I was just confused why my post was deleted but the main body of the thread is stayed.

Looks like I won the CAGbot award for the full inbox lol. Already deleted 10 of them, got 10 more and now my inbox is full. I wonder how many it really was? :D

Oh well, onwards and upwards. and back to business.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

lol,

oh sorry, I see now,

no, I meant my post was deleted AS a nobody,

but yeah, I see how it looked,

sorry all

I didn't mean to be awkward I was just confused why my post was deleted but the main body of the thread is stayed.

No worries.

Fred

Looks like I won the CAGbot award for the full inbox lol. Already deleted 10 of them, got 10 more and now my inbox is full. I wonder how many it really was? :D

Oh well, onwards and upwards. and back to business.

Talking of which Fuzzy,

When I'm not spending most of my time dashing up and down the country sorting out the young and old members of mine and Mrs Bassett's families, I'll get round to sorting you out a website.

For now, I'm getting p****d. I deserve it after this weekend. Trust me, I deserve it.

Regards.

Fred

It's Groundhog Day here in Fuzzyland. Where tomorrow evening I have to go through the 2000 posts thing all over again.

Oh well, any excuse for a bottle of wine, and count me in. :D

Oh, by the way....

*** ******* oooh, how I love censorship. Even though everyone knows who I meant. :D

Also if you seach for *** ******* on the whole forum it comes up with a list of about 7 threads. This one is at the top. YAY!!!!

Edited by fuzzybobble

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Talking of which Fuzzy,

When I'm not spending most of my time dashing up and down the country sorting out the young and old members of mine and Mrs Bassett's families, I'll get round to sorting you out a website.

For now, I'm getting p****d. I deserve it after this weekend. Trust me, I deserve it.

Regards.

Fred

Things have been a bit mad for me too. With no cheekiness thread to entertain me, I had to watch TV last night. :eek: I really struggled to find something interesting to watch among all the brain dead reality tv, and endless repeats of dumbed down tv shows.

If I had a tv licence I would refuse to pay it. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

yeah, sorry again Fred

That post really wasn't ment in a bad way towards the CAG

I would like to ask why my post on number 5000 was deleated though as i was the 1 that got post number 5000 originally? :confused:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1927432.html

In reply to Happyfeet24 - the post that was deleted was a one line reply to a previous post that had been deleted and would have been totally out of context if it had remained.

In response to another question that was raised, if there is any artwork that was posted in the removed posts that has not been copied elsewhere please contact me and I will attempt to locate it.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks