Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you ever seen the first episode of Black books when Bernard offers Manny a job? Might be of some use as a guide ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to get a copy of this to the OFT.

I want to see Moorcroft get screwed big style.

Whatever it takes. I want it to happen more than anything. :D

Chalkitup - you've got to post this up somewhere - YouTube maybe? It would be just the thing to show everybody why they should NEVER ring a DCA. Can you do it?

Fred

Hello Both,

I appreciate what you are saying but for the time being I will keep collecting evidence against the DCA's ... in the form of letters and recorded calls.

The Moorcroft recording of yesterday has only the Moorcroft muppet's voice and by sending it to the OFT or posting it up somewhere it will not have a hard enough impact of the actions we have to put up with in dealing with DCA's. Far better to collect more proof and then I will take the appropiate action.

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

FB: You could ask if they are the People's Front of Judea. Also ask if they have a big nose. Then you could say 'Money for an ex-leper'. I'm Brian! No, I'm Brian!

Just an idea. I've got the bit between my teeth now. I keep ringing asking for them to send me their compliants procedure.

The best way to wind them up is to ring them prtending to be someone wanting to pay the, Pick a name that is quite common. Tell them you havent got the reference number. Get confused about the post code. Tell them you want to pay about 5 grand today and if they dont take it you will go out tomorrow and spend it.

If anyone does this please tape the call and put on Youtube

• Haha 1

I'll have a go at that one for you ODC.

Been learning how to use Ulead VideoStudio 11, so I'm

sure I can link some amusing pics in time to the recording. :D

Been using my £20 mp4 player to record my cousin ringing me today and it's clear as a bell. Just need to work out how to convert the recording into an mp3.

I'll go for John Jones. Can't get a more common name than that. Will also say I've just moved here and don't have the postcode to hand. I know a place local to me that has 3 streets all with the same name and causes major confusion with Royal Mail if the mail has no postcode. St Stephans Road would also be a good one, as there can be quite a few way to spell it. So will take them a while to sort through loads of names and streets lol. Couple that with deafness and a bad line, and loads of fun to be had. £9,000 left from a dead relative and I want to use it to pay my debts with. I can imagine the scramble when the DCA monkey orgasms at the though of all that comission.

Edited by fuzzybobble

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I can imagine the scramble when the DCA monkey orgasms at the though of all that comission.

I feel sick

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Just need to work out how to convert the recording into an mp3

Try this ;) >

SUPER © videos

scroll to bottom,,,, click start downloading Super 8,,,

that takes you to next page where you click "download and use"

which takes you to another page ,, scroll to bottom again and click download super 8 set up file.

Excellant FREE converter :)

Edited by stikky62

FB you are being nasty to the lovely DCAs. :)

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Is anyone familier with the American show called Malchom in the Middle.

If so they will know about his friend, forgot his name but is in a wheel chair and when he speaks he leaves long pauses between words about 3/5 seconds betweeen each word as though every word he speaks is a real struggle to say.

If Cabot ever get hold of my Number and ring then this is the way I will answer them.

The other way is to hold a voice simulator to you your neck so that you sound like a Darlick after inhaling that hyliem Gas so you will sound like that Darlick with the one eye that looks like a scrotom sack.

You could answer the phone saying is that the doctor.

Just a quickie for anyone having Moorcroft pestering you. One of their "solicitors" Is Midas Legal Services. Says "Subsidiary of Moorcroft Group plc.

The usual Letter heading "LITIGATION WARNING" then lots of bowlarks about threats of legal action, and that I should contact Moorcroft before 11th July.

Failure to do so MAY result in the issue of legal proceedings. :p

Anyone want to place bets on them backing down?

The will have my formal complaint letter this morning, so that'll be a spanner in their pathetic little plans.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Hello All,

Good old Moorcroft have struck again today. Their female operative phoned my works number and left a message saying just ......

"Hi This is XXXXXX (only her christian name), ring me on 0161 xxxxxxxxx.

And that was it!!

All recorded for future use ....

Breaks OFT guidelines 2.2© ...

"Those contacting debtors not making clear who they are, who they work for, what their role is, what the purpose of the contact is".

Not to mention phoning me on my works telephone number and not asking for me specifically to call them back!!

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Hello All,

Good old Moorcroft have struck again today. Their female operative phoned my works number and left a message saying just ......

"Hi This is XXXXXX (only her christian name), ring me on 0161 xxxxxxxxx.

And that was it!!

All recorded for future use ....

Breaks OFT guidelines 2.2© ...

"Those contacting debtors not making clear who they are, who they work for, what their role is, what the purpose of the contact is".

Not to mention phoning me on my works telephone number and not asking for me specifically to call them back!!

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

I think we've got them by the short and curlies then because if they had said some of the things they didn't, i.e. making clear to someone else who they were and the nature of their business with you then that surely would also be a breach of the OFT guidlines!

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Maybe they should remember whatr happened to King Midas

King Midas was a foolish and greedy man. He wanted to be the richest man in the world.

One day an old satyr came to King Midas' palace. Midas recognised him as Silenus, a friend of the god Dionysus.

Instead of sending Silenus away King Midas invited him to stay and enjoy his hospitality.

The god Dionysus was pleased Midas had helped his friend and offered to grant Midas a wish.

King Midas wished that everything he touched would turn to gold. Then he would be the richest man in the world.

The god kept his promise and sure enough, everything Midas touched turned to gold. He went round his palace using his new power.

But Midas' wish turned against him. He found that he couldn't eat or drink as all his food and wine turned to gold when he touched it!

Midas begged Dionysus to remove the spell. Dionysus told Midas how he could get rid of the gift. Midas washed his 'golden touch' away in the river Pactolus. Even now the soil along the riverbank has a golden gleam.

So that's why Moorcroft's in house Monkey in a solicitor costume is called Midas Legal Sevices then?

Foolishly hoping every debt they touch will turn into gold.

All my Moorcroft debts turned into Iron Pyrite.

Also known as, "Fool's Gold". :p

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Thank you Fred Bassett and babybear39 .....

At this rate I will have to get a loan out to buy more paper, envelopes and stamps ..... :lol:

On a serious note ... best thing I ever did buying this telephone recording machine.

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Is anyone familier with the American show called Malchom in the Middle.

If so they will know about his friend, forgot his name but is in a wheel chair, this persons name is Stevie, and when he speaks he leaves long pauses between words about 3/5 seconds betweeen each word as though every word he speaks is a real struggle to say.

If Cabot ever get hold of my Number and ring then this is the way I will answer them.

The other way is to hold a voice simulator to you your neck so that you sound like a Darlick after inhaling that hyliem Gas so you will sound like that Darlick with the one eye that looks like a scrotom sack. U mean davros?

You could answer the phone saying is that the doctor.

very familiar with Malcom have see just about every eposoide.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Guest forgottenone

Mmm ... prompted by few posts on telephone recording ... a long, but vague, memory of stood outside Euston's spy shop window ... in another lifetime ... but for the ultimate in DIY DCA deterrent ...

(EDIT)

Edited by rory32
Please note commercial links are not allowed on CAG.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks