Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is not fun though. They always phone when I'm not ready. Really peed off now cause I missed two potential classic calls this week. Going to have to have recorder taped to the phone at all times from now on.

DCA's are in for a surprise thought. FB has just got hold of "soundboard software" :D

IF you're not sure what a soundboard is, then type in "soundboard prank" as a search on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. for an example.

It's basically a load of buttons that trigger wav files to play on your computer, so when a DCA calls you can have tons fun with them. The ones I have so far are from Judge Judy, Jerry Spinger, and Arnie Schwartzthigie..ger.

During my xmas break from work, I'm going to have many hours of fun with it. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Yay another call from Moorcroft.

I said "Hang on a moment I need to find some batteries."

Moorcroft employee: " Why is that sir?"

Me: "I want to record the call, so I can make you look like a prick and put it on Youtube so everyone on the Consumer Action Group can have a good laugh at you, and your companies feeble attempt at harassing me."

I doubt that he needs any help to make him look like a prick.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Well not exactly cheekiness, but I spoke to a DCA yesterday after over two years of being terrified to answer the phone:eek:. This thread has a lot to answer for. I was still a bit shaken up, but this guy was chasing an old B/C debt and I just kept telling him I was still waiting for them to send my agreement which I had asked for over two years ago. He was actually very polite and did ask me if I intended to make an offer of settlement, to which I replied that the remaining balance was made up of interest and charges and that I had repaid the capital so that I would not be making an offer. He went away saying the ball was in my court.......:confused:

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

i got a call from moorcroft about 2 months back while i was sat on the toilet, they left this message on my answering machine:-

MDR:- this is a message for mr.....er......godpikachu, please can you call us on 0161 477 2222...umm, thanks *click*

so, after id finished my business i called them back (note, they didnt say who it was, i thought it was something to do with work, also, the debt isnt in my name, so what they were doing asking for me is anyones guess), after running the number through google, i found out it was those idiots at moorcroft....

MDR:- reference number please (not even a hello or said who it was)

me:- erm, reference?, who is this?

MDR:- MDR

me:- and who are you?, what business you in son?

MDR:- my name is clair and i need your reference number

me:- hey, someone rang me while i was taking a ****, said i needed to call you

MDR:- *sighs* postcode then

me:- ok *gives postcode*

MDR:- is this mrs godpikachu?

me:- no, someone rang asking for me by name, who are you and what do you want?

MDR:- data protection forbids me from answering your questions

me:- oh, so who gave you permission to ring me, and who gave you my name?

MDR:- are you ringing to make a payment?

me:- eh?, can i speak to your manager, you rang me and you wont tell me what its about

MDR:- *sighs* fine

manager:-...ill get some money out of..hello?

me:- money?, eh?, forgive me, im a little bit hard of hearing, who are you?

manager:- you are ringing on behalf of mrs godpikachu to make a payment?

me:- eh?, no, all i want to know is who you are, you see someone rang me 10 minutes ago while i was having a crap and asked me to ring you, so i have

manager:- no one called you for anything

me:- ive got a message on my answering machine that says otherwise miss

manager:- my name is brian

me:- my name is keith, pleased to meet you madam

manager:- ill listen to the phone call but i can assure you that no one has called you

me:- i like trains

manager:- are you calling with regards to a debt?

me:- debt?, me?, i dont know what youre talking about, are you trying to sell me something?

manager:- thanks for your call *hangs up*

you all are daft idiots you think that if you play dumb to a DCA that you dont owe any credit. get a life. Becouse you are daft and play dumb on the phone to them dosent mean you dont owe them any credit. losers. pay up.

DO NOT FEED THE DCA TROLLL

DO NOT FEED THE DCA TROLL

You sure? Is their someone works for a DCA and can type? They must be up for a pay rise.

you all are daft idiots you think that if you play dumb to a DCA that you dont owe any credit. get a life. Becouse you are daft and play dumb on the phone to them dosent mean you dont owe them any credit. losers. pay up.

Little bit of food for thaught (or food for troll as the case may be), unless a valid CCA is provided, the debt is in dispute. The point you should have made is "If the DCA phones US up playing dumb on the phone, doesn't mean we owe them anything."

My personal sugestion to yourself would be some day in your life, a big company will mess up on a service, then charge you £100's. When you refuse to pay this they'll send DCA threatening letters. Then I'd sugest you re-visit this forum and read your own advice and see what a prat you are being.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

i got a call from moorcroft about 2 months back while i was sat on the toilet

This reminds me of a Winston Churchill anecdote

During the wartime coalition, Churchill had to offer jobs to some of his political opponents, and quietly 'sidelined' many of them by giving them fairly pointless jobs. One of these jobs was the Lord Privy Seal, whose responsibilities involved supervising state papers.

One day the Lord Privy Seal sent an aide to get Churchill's signature, and the young man tracked down the Prime Minister by detecting clouds of cigar smoke billowing from under the door of one of the cubicles in the House of Commons lavatory. ' Prime Minister' , the aide said, ' the Lord Privy Seal requires your signature on an important document' .

Annoyed at being bothered by a man he had a particular dislike of, replied ' Tell the Lord Privy Seal that I am in my privy'. There was a pause, and he added, 'And I can only deal with one sh*t at a time '.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

its idiots like that that come out with stuff like "as a debtor you dont have any rights" and "if you owe money you are morally bound to pay it back without question".

probably finished their 2 minutes training today and are looking forward to earning some serious commission by threatening people or ringing them up at 9.30pm.

First of all, welcome to the CAG..you will undoubtedly find here all aspects of LAW...you know..that LEGAL LAWS that protect you and me as citizens..from the unscruplious and dodgy companies that pretend that most of us will pay any amount of money based on a phone call.

Second..you can't spell correctly

Next...i challenge you to come to me, with the CORRECT ammount i supposedly owe (with full proof)...then i'll get back to you. Untill then...bog off. I pay for my phone line as much as you pay yours..so get off my line or pay me for the privelidge of you giving me hastle.

Finally, i got a life...i don't sit in a stuffy office claiming to have the flu this week, while harrasing and threatening other decent and hard working real members of the public, that have real jobs and earn 5 times what your making.

Edited by Wingus

Don't be too hard on connellyg, he's probably new to the industry, all bright eyed and bushy-tailed thinking he's going to make a mint. It'll dawn on him in a couple of weeks and he'll be thinking maybe I shouldn't have turned down the toilet cleaning job and if only I had tried harder at the MacDonalds interview.

In MY thread as well....how dare you? :eek:

Anyway nice to know that you are clearly suffering in your criminal industry at the moment & long may that continue thanks to CAG :D

**** off

Ooo dear, they don't like it up 'em do they? :D

Got some advice for you, you must have heard Woolies are going out of business, they will be flogging off all their stock at rock bottom prices, get yourself down to your nearest store and get a bucket and a sponge and you can have your own business in a matter of hours. You will only need to remember one phrase too...'wash yer car mister?'

Don't be too hard on connellyg, he's probably new to the industry, all bright eyed and bushy-tailed thinking he's going to make a mint. It'll dawn on him in a couple of weeks and he'll be thinking maybe I shouldn't have turned down the toilet cleaning job and if only I had tried harder at the MacDonalds interview.

I actually have far more respect for someone who cleans toilets or works at McDonalds - both jobs serves its purpose, as for connellyg's job....well that just serves no purpose whatsoever :rolleyes:

It already confessed/claimed to being a Npower advisor months ago, so as such knows sweet FA about CCA and Consumer laws etc.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/utilities-gas-electricity-water/135335-prepay-meter-mind-its.html

Please don't mock the afflicted. He'll get drunk and beat his missus if he thinks you are nasty to call centre monkeys.

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

**** off
How can anyone possibly fail to be overcome with awe and admiration when faced with someone able to express themselves with such poise, wit, elegance and insight?

Are you by any chance descended from Shakespeare?

Were it not for the truly deep satisfaction to be derived from your wonderfully uplifting career bringing pleasure and joy to the lives of your customers at the end of a telephone line, you would be assured of fame and fortune as one of the leading lights in the literary world.

I, for one, sincerely appreciate the time, effort and dedication you have expended in creating that last wonderfully uplifting post. Keats, Byron, Shelley and Wordsworth no longer hold any meaning for me.

Now, let me see,

I believe that 'y' at the start of your message should be capitalised, as it is the first letter of a sentence. The same comment applies to the 'g' at the start of the second sentence, the 'l' at the start of the fourth sentence, and the 'p' at the start of the final sentence. For some reason, the 'B' at the start of the third sentence is correct. I assume your fingers must have slipped.

I will charitably overlook the fact that the word 'Becouse' doesn't even exist.

you all are daft idiots
Are we? All of us? Wow. To know that about nearly 200,000 registered CAGgers you must be Omnipotence himself. I take it Ken Maynard is your immaculately conceived son who is crucified to save us all.

if you play dumb
I realise it is a sad part of our nature that we have to do this, whereas for your good self it just comes naturally.

get a life
Err, if we weren't living, we might have problems moving our fingers to type the keyboard. We would have to depend on an automated threat machine like DCA cretins.

you dont owe them any credit
The word 'don't' is a contraction of 'do not' and therefore requires an apostrophe. We do not owe DCAs credit. We give them plenty of credit. We give them credit for being liars, bullies, cheats, thugs, rogues, rip off artists, con men, rude, arrogant, obnoxious, and, in many cases I am delighted to say, useless. The only thing we don't give them credit for is being literate.

losers
You mean these losers? -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/dca-legal-successes/

pay up
Tell us who 'up' is, and we will pay him. How about with a credit card issued by clowns who are too lazy and too stupid to keep their agreements, so that we don't end up parting with any money?

Of course, if 'up' is a DCA employee, we could always pay him what he deserves. How about a nice solid bop on the nose? Or some of our female members could try an effectively placed sharp stilletto in the region of the groin.

Valid, even if not felt by you.

Really, old boy, I am not quite sure why you felt the need to come on to these forums to advertise your illiteracy, your rudeness, your obnoxious character or your chronic social inadequacy. Simply quoting your employer's name would have told us anyway.

SH

Edited by ScabHunter
  • Haha 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks