Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moorcroft were advertising for doorstep collectors again in my local rag.

Am sooo tempted to apply. Then when they give me my list of people to go and hassle, I would print out some info off here and the website address. And help every single one of them to get Moorcroft off their backs and start a debt and hassle free life.

Then to be a proper Professional Field Enforcement Officer, I would go around the farms giving the farmers a rating out of 10 for their fields. :p

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

What is wrong with me. Why wont you give me a job??? Is it coz I hate scummy DCAs with a passion.

Oh no now I know. My mummy and daddy wer married so thats why yo wont give me a job plus I can read and write and know words of more than one syllable. Im going to report you lot for discriminastion against illiterate barstewards with an iq of 12 which is 3 less than a cabbage.

How do you do an IQ test on a cabbage? :confused:

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Ask the cabbage the same questions you ask a DCA Threat Monkey

No prizes for guessing which one give the most sensible answer.

So bearing in mind that the average DCA Threat Monkey has an IQ of minus 5 that leaves the cabbage far more intelligent

I can type the full thing from memory. Not only to get onto the forum,but onto my list of subscribed threads.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Ive just nearly had kittens - i typed "consumer forum" into google like i normally do...& to my shock it wasnt there :o

Thank goodness i found it eventually :D

Save it to your faves Mr T! Same things happened to me a couple of times too! :eek:

Woozel 1 - DCA 0

How do you do an IQ test on a cabbage? :confused:

A. Ring Blair Oliver and Scott.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I can type the full thing from memory. Not only to get onto the forum,but onto my list of subscribed threads.

If you're using Firefox or IE - download the CAG toolbar - it certainly works well in Firefox.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Just had a strange phone call.

Withheld number. I answered and said "Hello"

The girl at the other end said, "Hello, who is this?"

Right away the alarm bells started to ring. Why when you ring someone, would you say "who is this?" when the person you called answers?

I just made a hissing noise for 5 seconds and hung up. :p

Sounds to me like a new DCA is on a fishing trip, and the fools don't yet know what a dangerous game they're about to be involved in. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Moorcroft were advertising for doorstep collectors again in my local rag.

Am sooo tempted to apply. Then when they give me my list of people to go and hassle, I would print out some info off here and the website address. And help every single one of them to get Moorcroft off their backs and start a debt and hassle free life.

Then to be a proper Professional Field Enforcement Officer, I would go around the farms giving the farmers a rating out of 10 for their fields. :p

Same ere. For the past 8 weeks

They have been advertising in the local adverstiser. must be a problem with ppl leaving

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

If you're using Firefox or IE - download the CAG toolbar - it certainly works well in Firefox.

Fred

Where can i get that from?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Just had a strange phone call.

Withheld number. I answered and said "Hello"

The girl at the other end said, "Hello, who is this?"

Right away the alarm bells started to ring. Why when you ring someone, would you say "who is this?" when the person you called answers?

I just made a hissing noise for 5 seconds and hung up. :p

Sounds to me like a new DCA is on a fishing trip, and the fools don't yet know what a dangerous game they're about to be involved in. :D

Id have wanted to have stayed on the line & found out who is was - if it was a DCA, id have been more than willing to speak to them ;)

Getting back to the CAG DCA, you will need someone who is either very good or very bad at origami to make sure that the letters are folded so that the nasty bits show through the window to alert the postman that the victims are in D.E.B.T.;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Getting back to the CAG DCA, you will need someone who is either very good or very bad at origami to make sure that the letters are folded so that the nasty bits show through the window to alert the postman that the victims are in D.E.B.T.;)

And we need a Mr P Brown to call at doors up and down the country every Tuesday.

When I answer the phone, I can usually tell its a call centre as there is a delay. I don't say hello, I just wait for them to speak. I then give the phone to my 2 year old. It's amazing how funny it is to hear some irate bint saying 'is your mummy there love - hello? and my daughter saying 'mummy gone' , 'hiya lady' and 'row row row your boat'.Its good fun!

When I answer the phone, I can usually tell its a call centre as there is a delay. I don't say hello, I just wait for them to speak. I then give the phone to my 2 year old. It's amazing how funny it is to hear some irate bint saying 'is your mummy there love - hello? and my daughter saying 'mummy gone' , 'hiya lady' and 'row row row your boat'.Its good fun!

Good that sounds fun.

How about another Tardis for all the solicitors who would have to turn up in court should everyone challenge the DCAs submissions.... that would be a whole industry in itself, imagine about 2-3000 junior solicitors running around the country...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks