CL Finance Claimform - Old HSBC Managed Loan **WON CASE STRUCK OUT**

master woody
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well todays the Day!!!! Nothing in the post. the last chance for them is to Fax it to the court.

Will let you all know later today. roll on 3.55pm The order says 4.00pm but i think 3.55 is close enough

Yep i agree, 3.55pm is sufficient, after all, you will probably spend 5 minutes arguing over the court officers powers to dismiss the case without the judge, then you will need to tell them about the order etc so that'll take you 5 minutes and then it will be 4pm;):D

Good Luck mate

I will check back at 16.01 for the good news :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Got everything crossed for you chap!!!! Really hope this goes your way against this bunch of con men!!!

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Ok I've phoned the court, The court hasn’t got the documents, The case manager said that i needed to send a fax stating i haven’t received the documents, which i did.

Phoned back and had a little chat. I said i wanted the case to stuck out as it's so clear cut. the case manger said no. as the order said the documents could be sent to me as well as the court to comply with the order. The judge has to strick it out. thing is no judge is sitting until Monday. The Nice lady said despite the CPR no way was she going to do it.

She told me to phone back on Monday , for "confirmation" the order has been stuck out.

so I’m bit of a mix of good and bad news. Still looking good but feeling a bit gutted

Edited by master woody

Sounds about typical of some jobsworth muppet!!!

Still got everything crossed for you for monday chap!!

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

did the order say Court and Defendant?

if it did , the use of the word "and" makes clear that both must recieve them and none compliance is enough to strike it out, she was talking utter rubbish IMHO

PT the order of the 19/8 said they had to comply with para 2 of the orginal order...

Disclosure of documents shall be delt with as follows:

a) both parties shall, give to each other standard disclosure of documents by serveing copies together with a disclosure statment by 4pm on tuesday, 1st july 2008

b) Any request to inspect the orginal of a copy document shall be complied with by xpm on Tuesday, 15 july 2008.

Her point being that the CPR only gives her the power if the documents were to be sent to the court.

she was implying that she had no evidance that i had'nt got the docs...

Thats amazing news chap!!! Im dead chuffed for you!!!! I bet it feels good to know that, as honey says, you can go have a nice relaxing weekend now without the burden of fighting these numpteys any more!!

Congrats again mate!

Fantastic news Woody. :D

• Haha 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks All!!

I'm very pleased, 14K is a lot of money to anyone. If the mupets had left me alone i would having been paying 103 quid for the next 12 years. This means i can pay all my debt off in the next 3/4 years.

OK how do i go about costs? can anyone point me at the right thread!!

Just had cohen on the phone!!! They said they were going to appeal ...and how was i planning on paying the debt....

FFS will this never end

On what grounds ?

BCOBS

Do they not have to request leave to appeal?? Perhaps one of the legal eagels from the forum will be along to help.....

Also, if they have had their case against you struck out and yet they continue to phone you and demand payment would that not constitute an offence under The Protection from Harassment Act 1997???

I wonder whether this latest phone call is just a mis-guided final attempt to try and scare you into paying??

Stick it to 'em again with everthing you got mate!!!

Fair play to you I say!!! I still think, imo, that they surely cannot just continue harassing someone when they have just had the case thrown out of court!!!

Keep up the good fight chap!!! This is just another example of the deceitful, bullying and underhand tactics used by these people!!

haha love it!!! I bet she did!!!

Are these the statements and agreements that they failed to send under the CPR???

I bet a judge would love it if they brought another case and miraculously came up with the papers having completely ignored a courts order to provide them to you!!!