Warrant against Aktiv Kapital

pfens
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought you all might like a giggle. After my recent court victory against AK they have now breached the court order to pay me. So now the table has turned and tommorrow I will be issue an Warrant of execution against AK. Time for them to have the baliffs on there door. Perhaps I should send them a barage of letters as well.

Wonder when they will send me a CCA request with 'We dispute this account'

Would love to see the Baliffs call and lift their computers and telephones. Now that they have a judgement against them are they fit to hold a licence

A good question that I am sure trading standards would LOVE to answer... especially considering you needed to apply for a warrant of execution against the company.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

A CCJ against an individual would normally prevent oft from granting a credit licence. I would also write to the OFT and ask them if they think AK are fit to hold a licence. If they don't respond get your MP onto them. They have to reply to MPs!

Thats NOTHING!

I'm the guy that turns up at the banks doors, I LOVE IT WHEN THEY SQUIRM, every trick in the book is used sometimes, i won't say which banks, coz if i do then "they" will know which court i am from.

I love it when they say,

BANK : The manager is in a meeting can you come back in two hours?

ME : Nope i'm here now!, you have five minutes, otherwise I start unplugging computers.

BANK : OK one second.....

Threee minutes later,

BANK : erm we spoke to our solicitors and they say that you can't take any computers bec... (me interupts)

ME : WHY?

BANK : becoz the solicitors say the information is encrypted and its got customer information.

ME : OK.... Well I spoke to the judge and he says you have five minutes,

it makes no difference what information is held on the computers i have a warrant, so...?...??

BANK : Ok heres your money. (produces bankers from rear pocket)

ME (underbreath of course) : Don't dare keep me waiting again, and the lesson of the day!!! Pay your bills honour your judgements, bitches

LOLOLO i'm sorry everyone for using that word but its in relation to the bank as in bitch dog.

** Credentials **

10 Years Finance Fraud Investigator

5 Year High Court Sheriffs

2 Years Tip Staff Royal Courts

Currently : HMCS Enforcement Officer

** Credentials **

10 Years Finance Fraud Investigator

5 Year High Court Sheriffs

2 Years Tip Staff Royal Courts

Currently : HMCS Enforcement Officer

Oh Boy, whilst I am over joyed to hear your story I cant help to think that we are here because you use these tactics against joe public as well. There are many cases when the judgement by default is incorrect and as such baliffs should give people the opportunity to rectify this in court. As such my case here with AK. On this occassion they to sent the baliffs in eventually and I have had the whole thing turned around and now the ball is on there side of the court.

With that said, I do hope I get someone like you who will also play upto the news papers...lmao

LOLOLO i'm sorry everyone for using that word but its in relation to the bank as in bitch dog.

No don't apologize I'm sure that's brought a lot of happiness to a lot of people.

You could try saying "Give me the money This Very Moment"

No doubt the reply would be "oh dear oh dear"

But you could grab a computer and threaten to Ram(eses) it up their backsides

Thanks.

I'm sure your post will have cheered many of us up. It makes it all worthwhile :)

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

No don't apologize I'm sure that's brought a lot of happiness to a lot of people.

You could try saying "Give me the money This Very Moment"

No doubt the reply would be "oh dear oh dear"

But you could grab a computer and threaten to Ram(eses) it up their backsides

Thanks.

I'm sure your post will have cheered many of us up. It makes it all worthwhile :)

Im sure you could get a Friendly Debt Collector to make sure they are Paid Up:D

Im sure you could get a Friendly Debt Collector to make sure they are Paid Up:D

Thank you ODC.....I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had caught on, the silence is deafening ;)

Have you noticed the increase??

Someone is getting VERY rattled indeed.

Thank you ODC.....I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had caught on, the silence is deafening ;)

Have you noticed the increase??

Someone is getting VERY rattled indeed.

Yes!!! The truth hurts.

I think Ram posted he was a tracing agent (one of early posts copied by some-one else further down a thread).

Yes, and he later claimed to be a process server if I remember rightly. He was on the brink of becoming a District Judge, and gradually working his way up to Deputy Governor of the Bank of England, on secondment from The Office of the Lord Chief Justice.

I've always been a bit envious of the career prospects for 'Telephone Negotiators'. They seem to go so far, so quickly.:p

Still, it passes the time I suppose.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for a long delay. Waiting on progress, however Trading Standards have now taken this up from a summary criminal offence stance. They are now carrying out investigations.

Anyone else who are having issues need to complain to Chester TS now whilst the iron is hot