LittleMissFoolish v HSBC

LittleMissFoolish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My claim was acknowledged within a couple of days. It shows on MCOL and you will then receive a letter confirming this from the court. You never know they might fail to acknowledge you which will mean that you win by default in 14 days!!!

Quick update.

HSBC acknowledged the claim on the 4th (just after I last posted on here). The courts sent a letter on teh 8th saying that HSBC intend to defend and they now have 28 days.

Getting totally stressed about getting an offer soon as I am going on holiday for two weeks at the end of next week. Ideally I wanted this all sorted by then as I won't be around to negotiate and don't want to miss their letters. Especially as I want to request the refund to be by cheque.

I thought I saw a post which had a nicely worded letter to DG Solicitors saying that were not going to be contactable for a period of time. Does anyone know where this is?

Oh I do wish they would offer soon - the suspense is absolutely killing me!

Quick update.

HSBC acknowledged the claim on the 4th (just after I last posted on here). The courts sent a letter on teh 8th saying that HSBC intend to defend and they now have 28 days.

This is the letter I got today Little Miss from courts and the box was ticked saying they were going to defend. My offer was also in the post. You will get it!!!!!

Well I recieved a letter from DG on Friday (11 August but dated 9 August) requesting a breakdown of charges. I faxed a reply this morning (which I will also pop in the post at lunch) with a copy of my schedule of charges and noted that I had already sent these to HSBC twice before. Also told them I would be out of the country after this Friday (19 August) and that they could send letters to me via email as well to expediate communication.

Oh this is so dragging out! Fingers crossed it will all happen this week - I would love to have it sorted before I go away on Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

Bit of an update.

I actually wrote this before I went on holiday two weeks ago but for some reason it didn't post....probably my not-so-ace IT skills!

After filing the MCOL, I recieved a letter from DG Solicitors requesting a breakdown of charges. I faxed this straight back to them and two days latter on the 16th August I recieved an offer for the full amount including interest and MCOL fees. I faxed back a letter accepting this and requesting a payment by cheque. They had absolutely no queries about this and I recieved a cheque from HSBC the following week. In the meantime HSBC deposited the amount into my account automatically as well but then on the same day withdrew it again. The interesting thing about the cheque from HSBC was that it was filled in by hand with a biro. The first time ever I have seen a sign of 'manual intervention' from HSBC! Oh the irony....

Anyway, loving the cash. Paying off bills and a couple of small treats for me too. Have told all and sundry about the site and donation on its way.

Now starting my claim against Capital One. Bring it on.

Cheers,

Little Miss Foolish

PS: Can someone tell my how to change the heading of my thread to include ***WON****

wtg on your win hun i too am now after cap one you need to pm a mob like bankfodder or mjanet

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Having a little panic attack.

I recieved all my money in a cheque from HSBC at the end of August, which I have now cashed and basically spent. I was sent a form from the court which I was suppose to fax back to DG Solicitors and the Court to say I had recieved the money. I think I was suppose to do this by the 18th September.

I totally forgot to do this!!!!!

The case is still showing on MCOL as 'defended' not 'settled'.

Should I now fax the form back anyway (can't do this until tomorrow as it is at home) and should I ring DG Solicitors or the court today to tell them I am doing so.

Is there any chance I have stuffed this up so badly that they will want their money back????

Feeling really sick in the stomach about htis and beating myself up for being so silly as to forget.

Any replies most appreciated!