Who is going to win the X Factor 2008

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dunno

This is from the BBC website:

"Before walking out of the studio Osbourne announced she had left the show.

A spokeswoman for the show said: "Sharon was obviously very upset that two of her acts were in the bottom two last night."

When asked if she would be participating in next week's programme she said: "We're waiting to hear but hopefully she'll be back with us next week.""

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this has to be the worst lot ever

I will agree with you there Gismo

Best saturday night was Nikki

Well there is nothign else to vote for this year is there - this has to be the worst lot ever.

I thought the two older women were the best of the lot.

Agree though, nowt special. Still gotta watch it though - makes me feel superior.

;)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Simon thinks it'll be his boy band - he was comparing them to WEastlife last night.

:o

I liked the band that was a bit different (not sure of the name) there was quite a few of them,they all got together as they were a bit geeky.I thought they were good. But I suppose they didn't have the right look, that Simon would have been looking for.:-)

By the way like the avatar HC

Thanks mrsc

I'm really thrilled to say that I've been accepted as one of the Angels!

OMG!!!! :eek:

I used to love the X Factor - but what the 'eck is going on with this series?

Sharon got 2 incredibly tuneless gals.

Dannii - nuff said about her acts. The only one who can sing is the strangely weird but talented Rhydian (or however you spell it!)

Louis - hmmmmmmm.................. not sure what to say. That bird who sang Celine Dion tonight sounded terrible in the second half of the song. Yet they all praised her for nailing it. Nailing it? As in crucifixion? :eek:

Looks like the only one with peeps who can sing is Simon with the groups - and two of them are manufactured!

What happened to the talent this year? It's dire!

And that young girl who murdered the Britney Spears song should have gone home. I mean bless her, she's sweet....................... but Britney Spears she ain't!! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Missed it tonight. Who was vote off?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It was a close call, but they got rid of Celine Dion.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Sounds like a good result then.:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The guy that sang Phantom of the opera song was good but a bit weird.:eek:

Very good choice of song-I thought he was brill-but the hair is very weird!

Come on though, based on tonights 'dress' the girl group have it nailed!!

The same type of errrr clothes as last week then. The girl in the plunging neckline last week was worried about what her Dad would say. Sexploitation or talent?

multi coloured basques, stockings & suspenders......who on earth would be swayed to vote for them?:rolleyes: Although I hate to admit they do actually sound quite good considering they got cobbled together at the last minute (supposedly).

Well that's definitely what happened with the boy band, so I imagine the same can be said of the girls.

It's an indifferent lot this year, that's for sure. I still like the two women in Louis' group.

Same difference are kind of sweet -you can't help but smile at them.

Leon's cute.

No huge talent.

But not as bad as up-herself-can't-dance Leona from last year, who I HATED.

It's just a pity that every contestant ever to appear on the x factor are simply kareoke material! Never have I seen any real talent on that show! Put any of them on stage with a guitar and a mike only and they would freeze! Load of crap the whole show! No winners just different degrees of losers. (apart from cowl who in my eyes is a genius! How many millions will he make this series?)

:D

I'm sick of Sharon

She has no musical ability, cannot pick her acts and, much as I love Ozzie, her being his ex-groupie does not give her much of a CV for doing this kind of show.

:D

No need to duck freaky. I'm with you on that one. He says it like it is and doesn't apologise for being honest and making a fortune.