Dmd -4- Moderator

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well......

These names are the ones i would like to see in lights Rory32 in Green

DMD you get me vote;) Tomterm8, Davefirewalker, Priorityone, curlyben, payingonlyencouragesthem,

There are a lot of very helpful members but the above are consistently around offering support to others newbies and the more experience caggers

Good luck DMD you are inspirational :)

• Haha 1

Good point I think Rory should become a MOD.

HAK

Tell me about it

I was going to bed at 10

Pah - lightweight!

I consider 10 AM as an early night.

:cool:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Personally Dave, i wouldnt be in any hurry to become a SH on here

I've done it and its a thankless task.

And when you've outlived your usefulness or cant help out for (personal reasons) a while you are dumped from a great height

JMO

Well......

DMD you get me vote;) Tomterm8, Davefirewalker, Priorityone, curlyben, payingonlyencouragesthem,

There are a lot of very helpful members but the above are consistently around offering support to others newbies and the more experience caggers

Good luck DMD you are inspirational :)

This is a most inspired post/reply!!! All of the most respected names in the Debt Forums afaic...!

For the record...

Tomterm8, diskmandave, Davefirewalker, Priorityone, Curlyben, payingonlyencouragesthem

All of these, including myself IMHO should be made Site Helpers...

Regards, Dave.

• Haha 1

And when you've outlived your usefulness or cant help out for (personal reasons) a while you are dumped from a great height

JMO

Ouch!! Thanks!!!

Regards, Dave...

JMO

Sorry to hear that CG. I'm a mod on a totally unrelated site. Sometimes I don't visit for ages, due to the pressures of academia. But I keep in touch with the other mods, and am always welcome when I go back.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

PO about 8 months, i was called something else then

I prefer to share my time amongst other consumer sites now as i find they get a bit stale after a while.

And i am not the only one it happened to, it happened to quite a few of us that didnt fit the bill shall we say?

;)

Hmmm

I see dMANd has wimped off line already.

Part timer.

:razz:

Sorry to hear that CG. I'm a mod on a totally unrelated site. Sometimes I don't visit for ages, due to the pressures of academia. But I keep in touch with the other mods, and am always welcome when I go back.

I'm a mod on another site and the same applies there too - although we try to share it out a bit so that there's almost always one mod online and not loads at once, if you see what I mean.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Moved to a more approriate location. :)

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Hmmm

I see dMANd has wimped off line already.

Part timer.

:razz:

I was on all day and until 5am the day before thank you very much!!

party0023.gif

Off to Blackpool now for the illuminations if that's ok with everyone?! LOL! :D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks