Consumer collection ltd Default Notice.

wellerman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5821 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you got the credit agreement yet? and I can't see the photobucket files?

I haven't got an agreement yet, they probably have it but for the reasons you mentioned don't want to supply it for perusal.

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

I have sent copies of My cca request, proof of postage and the Royal Mail tracking letter, to the court for the June 10 hearing.

I have not recieved anything from Creation Consumer Finance so phoned the Court up today to see if they had l;odged any paperwork, but they havent. The court has told me to write in to the Judge saying they havent sent any copies of their case they are lodging to me.

Does anyone know if this a tactic finance companies use or does it sound like they are not going to turn up at court.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope someone has answered your query, how can you put in a defence without details of the case brought against you.

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

no CCA is a complete defence in court

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

• 1 month later...

Hi urgent help required just recieved there defence today and we are in court tomorrow. They are claiming that they never received my CCA request thourg I have proof of postage and them signing for it.

" If the defendant is able to prove that such a request was made and not complied with, then I would ask the court take into consideration that the defendant will have received a copy of the agreement when he receives a copy of this witness statement"

Could someone help me by reading my thread Consumer Collection and offer me some advice as I am in court tomorrow and have today received there Witness statement

Many thanks

Hi,

I notice that you haven't posted up anywhere yet what the actual particulars of claim are against you. That is really needed before anyone can help. Also, it would be good to know what was in the witness statement that you have just got from them and also exactly what you wrote as your defence.

Otherwise it makes it really difficult to understand what is happening and exactly on what grounds they are claiming any money from you

They have included a copy of the agreement with the witness statement.

In the notice of Allocation it stated that each party shall deliver to every party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 28 March 2008. The witness statement that arrived today was dated the 6 June 2008. Hearing is on 10 June.

Particulars of Claim

1 By an agreement dated 29/05/2004("the agreement") the claimant lent the defendant the sum of £2,508.84 to be repaid by 1 instalment of £69.69 followed by 34 monthly instalments of 69.69 and a final payment of £69.69.

2. On the 27/09/2007 there were arrears of £1,588.49. The claimant sent the defendant a default notice pursuant to the Consumer Credit Act 1974 dated27/09/2007 requiring the arrears to be paid within 14 days.

3. The defendant failed to comply with the notice and the claimant terminated the agrement by written notice dated 11/10/2007

now i have had time to go through their witness statement i can see that the cca they have sent me. Which is an Open and Direct credit agreement is a forgery.

I have the original and the signature is slightly different it is dated in one place where it isnt on the original and the signature on the "signed for on behalf of open and direct" is completely different

if its a forgery then you need to get the fraud squad involved already

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Hi I am in court today.

All paperwork had to be into the court by the 28/3/08.

I received their witness statement yesterday dated 6/6/08

In it is a CCA which is a total forgery as it is completely different to my original.

My case is a lack of cca by showing my original in court to prove theres is a fake am i admitting liability.

The full thread is in General Debt under Wellerman Consumer Credit Ltd.

Thank you for any help.

Thats certainly something of a catch 22.

Does the signature match your own?

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

can you not prove there is flaws in the agreement by some other means,

i have found it useful to use the default charges arguement as some people come to us with credit agreements from before 2006 and we all know that 2006 was when the OFT ruled that they would consider all charges above £12 would be unfair so the lenders lowered their fees yet when they get a "true copy" of their agreement, it turns out that the default charge is £12 and not the 25-30 which would have been when the agreement was originally taken out

when was the agreement taken out and what does it say regarding default charges?

3 threads merged.

If you post all over the place, people might miss important information and accidentally mislead you, or you might miss an answer on another one of your threads, either way, it doesn't help you.

It looks like my signature but is definitley slightly different to the origianal.

Also the original wasny dated under the first signature there copy is.

Their representives signature is also completley different.

I have just come back from court. The judge was very critical off the claimants solicitors lateness in sending the witness statement.

He was also very praising in the CCA letters and other points of law I have used from reading the forumns.

Unfortunatley he said at the end there were no winners or losers so Greenhalghs can come back at me.

Any thoughts on my next move

I have just come back from court. The judge was very critical off the claimants solicitors lateness in sending the witness statement.

He was also very praising in the CCA letters and other points of law I have used from reading the forumns.

Unfortunatley he said at the end there were no winners or losers so Greenhalghs can come back at me.

Any thoughts on my next move

so what has the judge said will happen now? has he given any directions or guidelines ?its hard to advise you what to do next when we dont know what the judge has told you must happen or must be done etc