Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an idea.........challenge the "Stallions" (humph:D ) to a game of rugger - they'd be so busy ogling bums we'd be over the try-line in no time! And I bet they don't know the rules as well as we do..........

We don't ALL watch sport just for eye-candy, although Brian O'Driscoll gives my heart a flutter or two!;)

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

words usually spoken by the angels, include " yes dear, no dear, what do you want for tea dear, and yes master i'll wash up"

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

a word of warning to the angel fledgeling ohoh4312. join these female invaders at your own peril. i, as prince can offer you asylum, BUT only after a signed decleration that you will be true to our kin.

What the f are you on??;):D

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

There's an idea.........challenge the "Stallions" (humph:D ) to a game of rugger - they'd be so busy ogling bums we'd be over the try-line in no time! And I bet they don't know the rules as well as we do..........

We don't ALL watch sport just for eye-candy, although Brian O'Driscoll gives my heart a flutter or two!;)

AAARRRGGG... ogling bums it'll be like watching the two moons of varus in an eclipse :eek::p :p

words usually spoken by the angels, include " yes dear, no dear, what do you want for tea dear, and yes master i'll wash up"
oh really well ive heard its you men doing that and whos popping out to the shops larr u i think :Dto get queen T her green tea and honey ;)eh love xxkia

i offer you peace and a happy thread, but you turn it down. WHY ?

you have watched angels posts too long, newcomer, and now you're starting to believe them

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

oh my, i havent laughed this much, since....since.... since i laughed this much the last time

have a nice day !!

men of the web. newcomer has strong force. she will be hard to beat.

have a nice day !!

She's been an Angel for a while now Baz ........... and knows which sex is superior ............................ and my Angels will never say "yes dear" to any man other than our true Leader.

and that leader is going to be me by fair meens or fowl;)