Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4821 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. .

Larr you have been called an informer, talebearer, slanderer and a Parasite. Come on stand up for yourself here . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hello Enaid, i see you lurking. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Now then LARR just watch it cos I'll cut off your ...........................................................................................internet access and send you to bed early. Be a good boy and don't cheek your betters. :D

But..But.. (she who must be obayed), i haven't done anything wrong yet have i ???? LARR will wait til she is off the forum tonight then strike like a bolt of....erm anybody know how to spell lightning lol:p :p

Lol. .

Larr you have been called an informer, talebearer, slanderer and a Parasite. Come on stand up for yourself here . .

I cant on here outnumbered by those angels but will sort there Queen out later she is all powerfull on here but in the real world ??? well that would be telling LOL:cool: :cool: :cool:

Yes Pussycat i reckon, all powerful on here.

WARNING TO ALL

So why is it that you ask permission to breathe in my presence then, oh lowly one? :D

And when was the last time I cooked you a meal???? Or hoovered? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was brought up to believe there's no point keeping a man and doing housework yourself. :D:cool:

So why is it that you ask permission to breathe in my presence then, oh lowly one? :D

And when was the last time I cooked you a meal???? Or hoovered? :rolleyes:

I was brought up to believe there's no point keeping a man and doing housework yourself. :D:cool:

Oh how true o Queen when you cook its like a burnt offering...NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING YOU SEE :p and as for hoovering well????:D

And when was the last time I cooked you a meal???? Or hoovered? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was brought up to believe there's no point keeping a man and doing housework yourself. :D

heheheheh queen T quite right thats him with the pinny on now :Dsuits u sir :Dxxxkia

Oh how true o Queen when you cook its like a burnt offering...NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING YOU SEE :p and as for hoovering well????:D
ohhhhh are u gonna take that queen T id make sure hes wearing his burnt offering :eek:xxxkia