Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

come, my fellow men. yonder women on Charlies Angel thread have belittled us fine artists of masculinity, and we should not be out done.

travel to this thread with haste and talk of .........

Beer, RAH RAH

conquests, RAH RAH,

footyball, RAH RAH

and all other such men thingies.

We banish all female wenches who dare enter this thread to the " angels" one, while we are left in peace.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried this with a Babe Magnet thread a few months ago. None of the MEN on here bothered to answer. Worth a try Bazak, let's see where it goes.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

unbelievable. either the men on here are too frightened to dare go on this cus their women are watching, OR there's a more sinister reason.

INTERESTING !!

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Right Kia, get Woolley to sharpen that axe, last night's little "accident" blunted the thing and for god's sake keep her off the V, we don't want a repeat ..... can't see Baz singing soprano somehow. :D

KK, you got your sewing thread handy in case she misses again? ;)

pmsl oppss watch that axe woolley love nearly me singing soprano then :Dyep kk got pin cushion kat just sat on it :Dand its bloody marys shes on tonight doubles ;)mines a treble having trouble swinging axe though queenie wont matter if i miss a bit will it might to have a practice now wheres that uk gone here here here uk come to kia its not gonna hurt a bit x:Dxxxkia

awww tucked in beddy byes dont know what hes missed all the angels to play with ;)might not get that chance again the things u can do with that axe t beggar belief make your eyes water :Dxxxkia

They've been gelded more like. :D

Ooops, slipped again ............... I really must get some better glasses. I thought the poor thing looked stunned when I lopped those bits off.

Oh dear, sorry stallion ...... or should that be gelding now?

Well, Well, Well,

Stallions? How come the Mares have intruded here as well as everywhere else?

'Macho Man' cannot be 'Macho Man' as 'Macho Women' seem to have taken over, in America 'Macho Man' has a den where, with the permission of his mistress, he can entertain his fellow 'Macho Men Friends' remembering to clean up afterwards. But here in this country we are too tied to the sink and too busy doing our domestic chores to be our 'Macho Selves'. Perhaps one day ' the species of 'Macho Man' will throw off their Domestic Shackles and release their Apron Strings and resume their natural place, until then, I have to go and clean the living room, make the breakfast, feed the cat, lion, elephant and tiger after that I have to make the beds etc, etc, etc.

Squarebob !

You see Bazak, your thread has completely gone to pot. The women have taken over, although Squarebob has replied, PM me your address and i will bring over a hacksaw for those Shackles . . .lol

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. our thread hath been over run by skirt wearers. What is this travesty. MEN, i leave you lot alone while i hunt and return to cave and find this. thy females have proved that there are more of them, than us, and they are stronger too. BUT how can this be. They will be inventing wheels and fire and highlighting kits and everything next.

OH WOE IS ME.

MY OH HAS NEVER BEEN SO WOED. !!

have a nice day !!

Bites tongue hard. . . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL