style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And I will have to sit through endless hopeless wannabes, because my boys think it is the funniest thing ever!

And as for sacking but not sacking Louis - not a publicity stunt???? He is the only sane one with an eye for talent - I rest my case.

Roll on 2008!!!

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

OMG I had to sit thru xtra factor tonight :p - did u see:

Mr I-think-I-am-Freddie-Mercury-but-in-reality-I-stink????

Jeez, it can't get any worse........can it?????:confused::D

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Well me and the kids love it :)

Husband hates it - but he cooks on a SAt to get away from it

LOL Gizmo :p

I love the auditions, the bad ones anyhow - hilarious!

My hubby pretends to read the paper cos he says he hates the show...but then I catch him peeking over the top of it at the hilarious bits !

:)

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

I must admit i love watching the auditions, i can't believe some of these people! don't they have family/friends who love them enough to stop them from humiliating themselves?

And while i'm at it, wot happened to the last winner? what was her name? leo-something what was the point?

I prefer the Star Stories version.

D'you reckon Sharon Osbourne (aka the Leech from the Brackish Lagoon) will be a little insecure now that Danni Minogue, another female is on the panel? Someone younger, prettier, richer and more intelligent than her, with actual experience of being a performance artist?

Not that I watch it; I just love to think of Sharon Osbourne's face pushed into the mud of bitterness... :D

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

The best laugh ive had in ages was the poor guy whos mates told him he " he had the x factor" bless him he realy believed them, he then went in to face the panel, swung his jacket around while belting out "like a bat out of hell" tone deaf, i felt sorry for him, takes some guts to put yourself through that, he needs new mates and singing lessons but he had me and the kids rolling around, Ahh

Younger, yes. Prettier, yes, although urgh, tbh. Richer? I have serious doubts, I think 2 bits popette/actressy v manager of Black Sabbath (for starters) + reality TV "star" of her own. More intelligent? Again, serious doubts. I do not profess an in-depth (if depths there are to be had, that is) knowledge of Miss Minogue the Younger's little grey cells, but I do believe Mrs Ozzie has much more business acumen and survivor's instincts, if nothing else. :razz:

I prefer the Star Stories version.

D'you reckon Sharon Osbourne (aka the Leech from the Brackish Lagoon) will be a little insecure now that Danni Minogue, another female is on the panel? Someone younger, prettier, richer and more intelligent than her, with actual experience of being a performance artist?

Not that I watch it; I just love to think of Sharon Osbourne's face pushed into the mud of bitterness... :D

hey guys are we confusing the minogues here - exactly what has this one done?

She may be younger, but I doubt very much she is richer or more intelligent than Sharon. And as for the pretty bit :confused:

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

You don't think Danni Minogue is prettier than Sharon Osbourne? Dear oh dear, remind me to say no if you ever ask me to dinner ;)

Did no one realise? The Ozzman died years ago; The Wife took a course in ventriloquism and puppetry to compensate and keep the dollars rolling in. That's why 'Ozzy' is so inarticulate these days, formaldehyde tends to have that effect on a person :D

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

You don't think Danni Minogue is prettier than Sharon Osbourne? Dear oh dear, remind me to say no if you ever ask me to dinner ;)

:D

I don't think either are very pretty and Danni's starnge eye expressions spookily remind me of Charlie from Casuallty:o (you can guess what we do on Saturdays!)

Sorry about the dinner but my husband objects if I take out strangers:)

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.