Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just read the agreement and t and cs,found this paragraph,you should have been given a copy of this agreement at least 7 days ago so you could consider whether you wanted to go ahead,if the creditor did not give you a copy of this agreement he can only enforce it with a court order.

welcome seem to be under the impression that it is eight days as the letter i have states that and i remember a conversation a while back with one of there droids, he quoted me that it is eight days, however i think it is 14 days because you also have 14 days cancellation period so i would amagine that post is correct that it is 14 days to cool off

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just phoned fos again.very helpful this time,he wouldnt commit to saying there was a cooling of period but as they have it on the agreement they have to obide by it,they have offered to deal with the compliant for me should i allow them to go ahead or do it myself

Rach

If They Have It In Writing, Thats Even Better

On My Delievery, I Have A Company That Are Financial Accountants, They Deal In Mortages And Secured Loans.

They Confirmed To Me Its 14 Days

Welcome Can Shout All They Want

I Would Not Trust Any Thing They Have To Say But Again

Get It Checked Out By Cab Or Trading Standards

what doesn't seem to be mentioned on here, and apologies if it had and I missed it, is that without a schedule of interest for any of the policies taken out, they don't exist.

the schedule of interest is not the standard t&c like welcome like to think it is.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

US VERSUS DEBT

PLEASE ELABORATE AND TELL ME MORE

I KNOW A LOT OF EARLY AGREEMENTS DID NOT HAVE A COLUM FOR PPI ETC WHICH INVALIDATE THE AGREEMENT BUT he schedule of interest HAS GOT ME INTERESTED, VERY INTERESTED

also I received a letter from welcome saying under section 80 o cca 74 to disclose where the vehicle was bearing in mind we had been in constant contact with them and was paying agreed amounts. we are disputing not the fact money is owed but that the balance is incorrect.

i replied to this letter in panic but am now wondering the legality of it.

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

schedule of insurance commen name, basically what the policy is, every policy must have one.

The schedule of insurance makes the cover of the policy legally valid

i called trading standards they put me onto fos again,the guy i spoke to this time was helpful and didnt seem at all surprised at the things i told him,he told me i have a very valid case against them,1st for be bullied into the loan and not compling with the tcs on the agreement,thanks again for your help postggj

i called trading standards they put me onto fos again,the guy i spoke to this time was helpful and didnt seem at all surprised at the things i told him,he told me i have a very valid case against them,1st for be bullied into the loan and not compling with the tcs on the agreement,thanks again for your help postggj

BINGO:D:D:D:D

every insurance taken out whether car, home, pet, loan, ppi, gap etc MUST have a schedule of insurance

schedule of insurance commen name, basically what the policy is, every policy must have one.

The schedule of insurance makes the cover of the policy legally valid

I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT KNOWING WELCOME AS I DO

THEY WILL SAY CONTACT DIRECT GROUP WHO ADDMIN THE POLICIES

DIRECT GROUP WILL SAY GO TO WELCOME

IME LOOKING INTO THIS AND MENY THANKS

Hi rach

jus been trawling through the CCa 1974 and its a mine field but from what i have read, the cooling off/ cancellation period is definately 14 days if the agreement was not signed on there premises and im almost certain that it should state the period either on your pre-contract agreement or by an official document sent out on the same day as the pre-contract agreement. just resting my eyes and im going to read it again to confirm what i think.

Mojo

You Have Got It

After You Have Signed An Agreement Or Got It It Writing By A Pre Contractual Agreement Or Acceptance Letter

A Finance Co Are Not Allowed To Contact You For 14 Days

As Mentioned

Its The Cooling Off Period

AGAIN

THIS IS JUST FOR SECURED LOANS

it doesn't matter who says what.

like all insurance policies you should already have it, provided with the original signed agreement.

the sar should find it immediately.

without it the policy is null and void, then in turn making the contract as a whole null and void as welcome were thick enough to include it all on one contract.

got some interesting info on gap too. :D

Us Versus Dept

Pm Me If Needed Ref Gap

I Also Know That Welcome Failed To Do A Statement Of Means On The Early Agreements

In All The Sar Ive Got Caggers To Do Against Welcome, As Usual Welcome Neglected To Include It

I Wonder Why:D

yeah thats right mojo8,my agreement was signed on thier premises but they still have to give you the cooling off period.my agreement clearly states they have to give you the agreement 7 days before you sign it,they called me on the tuesday to go in and sign it on the friday they contacted me on the following wednesday to confirm the direct debit date,so me thinks they may have a bit of explianing to do

Rach

On The Agreement It Can Say 10/20/30/ Days Cooling Off Period

Does Not Make It Legal

The Cooling Off Period Is 14 Days

Period

Now How Meny Secured Loans Have Welcome Done That Are Crap Now

These Commission Hungry Muppetts Are Now Paying The Price

I Think Ill Do A Posting On Lse

That The Cattles Share Trading Forum

every insurance taken out whether car, home, pet, loan, ppi, gap etc MUST have a schedule of insurance

your right, a cpolicy schedule should be given at point of sale or sent out straight after the conclusion of an agreement but if they dont, it does`nt make the agreement unenforceable

Rach

On The Agreement It Can Say 10/20/30/ Days Cooling Off Period

Does Not Make It Legal

The Cooling Off Period Is 14 Days

Period

Now How Meny Secured Loans Have Welcome Done That Are Crap Now

These Commission Hungry Muppetts Are Now Paying The Price

I Think Ill Do A Posting On Lse

That The Cattles Share Trading Forum

go for it post as it looks like the traders are a bit worried at the moment

Hi Everyone

My not been on here in a while ( been having pregnancy trouble ! :mad: ), but am glad things have moved along.....

Can someone do me huge favour and have a quick look at my new thread and please offer some advice ?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/201391-capital-one-ppi-need.html

Im sorry for hijacking this thread, but I know how helpful everyone on here is, and so I would be very grateful

Thanks x :D

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

yeah thats right mojo8,my agreement was signed on thier premises but they still have to give you the cooling off period.my agreement clearly states they have to give you the agreement 7 days before you sign it,they called me on the tuesday to go in and sign it on the friday they contacted me on the following wednesday to confirm the direct debit date,so me thinks they may have a bit of explianing to do

to be honest, it sounds to me that you have an improperly executed agreement and i would wipe the floor with them.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks