The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

Received a very official looking reply from Gordon Prentice MP (envelope showed House of Commons logo!) thanking me for my letter and stating….

“I have been in touch with Ministers about the issue and I am enclosing this letter I received from the Economic Secretary to the Treasury. (I have blanked out the name of my constituent referred to in the letter).

I do hope you find the letter helpful, but if there are further issues you wish to raise, do get back to me.”

In view of the speediness of his reply, I am assuming that the covering letter is a standard one!

Enclosed with his covering letter is a copy of a reply to him from Kitty Ussher MP regarding the letter he forwarded to H M Treasury from one of his constituents in Lancashire.

As this is such a long thread, I haven’t had time to read all the way through but I suspect that this reply will be a standard reply forwarded to anyone in the Pendle Area who wrote regarding the issue of bank charges.

However, if you wish me to post up the letters, let me know!!

Bo :)

• Haha 1

Brassed

In view of the speediness of his reply, I am assuming that the covering letter is a standard one!

Is it this letter? (scanned pages 2 and 3 in my post).

If yes, then it's definitely standard! :rolleyes:

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

All

Quick reminder - please can you use the correct thread to tell us who you've written to - and keep this thread to tell us of any responses you have had?

This keeps things tidy and makes life easier for ja-de.

Cheers

Mac

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Brassed

Is it this letter? (scanned pages 2 and 3 in my post).

If yes, then it's definitely standard! :rolleyes:

Yep Mac - that's the one alright!

I have already subbed to that thread and will be sending a similar letter to yours (excellent btw) in return - unfortunately, am so busy at the moment but will try and get round to replying at the weekend - I will let you know how I get on!

Bo:)

Cheers Brassed :D I look forward to hearing from you.

• Haha 2

Write to your MP and

Just finished updating all my lists, so here's a new

STATS update.

We now have

125 MP's that have been contacted

&

60 MP's who have replied.

But we still need more ppl to help us with this.

Please help by contacting your local MP, & let us know if you have already done this, ask your friends, relatives, & neighbours.

• Haha 2

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry guys - i'm completely confused as to what I'm supposed to be posting where, there are so many different links from othere threads :confused:

If someone points me where I should post my info, I'll gladly do so.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Thanks - i was getting somewhat confused following all of the links!

Must be old age seting in x

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

OK, Hugh Robertson for Faversham & Mid Kent done 9hope I'm eventually posting this in the right thread!!!).

Thanks Tiglet - hope you don't think we're being over-fussy - just trying to make ja-de's life a little easier and the threads easy to navigate for everyone :D

Otherwise, it seems that we're picking up a litttle momentum. We're now approaching the 20% mark (my stats chart is giving 15% but I'm investigating as that's incorrect). Keep you posted.

Write to your MP and

No probs Macboy - I was just getting so confused with all of the links, but I've posted in the right bit now (I think!).

Hi tiglet, don't worry I keep getting confused myself at times, so you're not alone.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

and as for me.....

I'm permanently confused :confused::lol:

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

confused-8.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You've done perfectly, Sytra - thanks!

Write to your MP and