The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5867 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello crfx, have read that, after all your hard work. that's all you get? Like you say a great deal of template? what about the fact that ...qoute:- the first stage of the oft case begins in January!!! alarm bells ring, how long will they drag it out, how many phases will they invent?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to have to say this, but the FSA are an absolute joke.

"The Banking Code requirement for banks to deal with persons in financial difficulty sympathetically and positively has not been affected by the waiver."

My own experience with my ex bank was not handled sympathetically, & the only thing that was positive, was that they positively wanted to take my money, & not give it back.

I very much doubt if many ppl would put their hands up to say that they have been treated sympathetically!!

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you crfx.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi crfx and ja-de I phoned the court to ascertain what would be required for the hearing on 19th, in case I had to submit something within seven days, as we already established they so far have asked for nothing, well he told me nothing was required, obviously the application and my letters of objection and I think I should do a list of expenditure, but he said as I had already submitted everything before. So what do you think???

Well, I finally received a letter from Diana Johnson this morning, enclosing the FSA's response to her enquiries on my behalf. I won't bother posting/scanning it, because you've all read it here plenty of times already!

In addition to the letter, I also got a printout of the FSA's webpage Press Release regarding the waiver. (FSA grants waiver to firms on complaints handling)

Like I wouldn't have seen THAT before! :rolleyes:

Is there a template anywhere for a letter that I can send back to Diana Johnson letting her know that she's been fobbed off, or does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can write to her? I would try to compose one myself, but I've just had the morning from hell helping out on my four year old's school trip and my head is pounding!

Just you try sitting on the top deck of a double decker bus with 30 excitable 4-5 year olds! :eek:

Hi crfx and ja-de I phoned the court to ascertain what would be required for the hearing on 19th, in case I had to submit something within seven days, as we already established they so far have asked for nothing, well he told me nothing was required, obviously the application and my letters of objection and I think I should do a list of expenditure, but he said as I had already submitted everything before. So what do you think???

Hi Olden. To be honest I'm not up to speed on your case and I'm not the

best person to ask about claims either. Je-de?

• Haha 1

Well, I finally received a letter from Diana Johnson this morning, enclosing the FSA's response to her enquiries on my behalf. I won't bother posting/scanning it, because you've all read it here plenty of times already!

In addition to the letter, I also got a printout of the FSA's webpage Press Release regarding the waiver. (FSA grants waiver to firms on complaints handling)

Like I wouldn't have seen THAT before! :rolleyes:

Is there a template anywhere for a letter that I can send back to Diana Johnson letting her know that she's been fobbed off, or does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can write to her? I would try to compose one myself, but I've just had the morning from hell helping out on my four year old's school trip and my head is pounding!

Just you try sitting on the top deck of a double decker bus with 30 excitable 4-5 year olds! :eek:

Hi there well done for that! I had the same fob off and wrote back to MP but I will have to find it later if thats any good, someone else on here will be faster off the mark I am sure I had their help for that anyway.

Hi Olden. To be honest I'm not up to speed on your case and I'm not the

best person to ask about claims either. Je-de?

Hi thanks crfx, I think i filled you in somewhere way back when, but I am so confused and busy at the moment I will have to get off and come back on here tonight. But I have just phoned the court again because I wanted to ask if they had any idea whether the bank would turn up for this sort of hearing? I spoke to clerk and then a woman who seemed more involved in the case, and finally she put me through to a Graham Driver, he said that he did not know but wouldn't think the bank would attend, also i asked about what to bring he seemed to think just bring what you thought was approriate to the Application. and he didn't give me a straight answer as to whether a new application was needed so I still don't know what amount of work to do on this Stay Bundle, I have copied everything, I don't know if I should take 3 copies to the court or post one myself to Barclays. HELP

Hi thanks crfx, I think i filled you in somewhere way back when, but I am so confused and busy at the moment I will have to get off and come back on here tonight. But I have just phoned the court again because I wanted to ask if they had any idea whether the bank would turn up for this sort of hearing? I spoke to clerk and then a woman who seemed more involved in the case, and finally she put me through to a Graham Driver, he said that he did not know but wouldn't think the bank would attend, also i asked about what to bring he seemed to think just bring what you thought was approriate to the Application. and he didn't give me a straight answer as to whether a new application was needed so I still don't know what amount of work to do on this Stay Bundle, I have copied everything, I don't know if I should take 3 copies to the court or post one myself to Barclay's. HELP

Hi olden, I've been doing a bit of searching for you, but I don't know if you have already seen this that has been put together, & posted by zootscoot. It's has about everything you need to know, & do, in case your claim has been stayed, & you want it removed. Here is the link Bundle for stay hearing. I'm sorry that I can't offer any more advice about this, but I hope this helps you.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks so much for all your hard work ja-de and crfx, much appreciated. yes I have copied everything on the bundle for stays list, tell me is it quicker photo copying them twice more or printing twice more, as a matter of interest?? My hubby seems to think that they won't take much notice because lots of people same time and day, he thinks just put the weight behind the crucial fact of the penalty charge being such an excessive charge for going over by small amounts, thus keeping us in the no win situation of increasing the debt instead

IMHO I think it'll be just as quick to print them 2x more, as you'll most probably still have a copy of everything on your comp.

It might just be to your advantage if there are quite a lot of ppl at the same place & time as yourself; as I don't think the judge is going to want to hear them all separately, not if they are all for the same thing. All you should need to do is convince them that yours is a case of you needing that money for bills etc.

• Haha 1

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I haven't seen that yet, I'll have to have a wander a bit later, & see what it says.

Your very welcome.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for the click.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you banff

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've just been updating our MP's list, & thought it was about time I did an up-to-date Stat's.

Stat's Update for Saturday 13th October

MP's

**106 Contacted**

**50 Replied**

**490 Un-Contacted**

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi olden, I totally agree with you there, somehow we are at least 50 replies down! One good thing that might help us, is that I have finally finished typing the complete list of MP's here so LivelyLad has closed, & duplicated it all over the site as stickies, so that everyone can see what we are trying to do, & hopefully will help (she says & types while fingers are crossed) by contacting their own MP. I might even go across to MSE & see if I'll be allowed to post a link on there.

I have also added all relevant links to my signature.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll let you know how I get on over there.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've been over to MSE, & the thread I found does have links to our MP threads, but unfortunately it has been closed, apparently waiting for a decision from the mods about an offer that was made, asking them to join us in our campaign.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]