is this a new way to hold on to our money?

freesafety
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am at the mcol stage and am getting the court bundle together in case the idiots at ltsb turn up. my problem is that i have never requested that they justify thier costs.

26. On numerous occasions, I have requested that the Defendant justify its charges by providing details of the costs incurred as a result of my contractual breaches. Each time those requests were rebutted or ignored.

should i leave this in my statement or delete this portion?:?

Presumably you sent 2 letters before filing the claim, yes? They requested that the bank justify its charges.

Don't worry to much about the bundle and stuff just yet though - although obviously its best to be prepared.;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 1 month later...

took advice from another site before i found this one and used my local branch adress rather than registered adress. awaiting court date. have i made a big mistake and if so can i fix it?

awaiting court date lloyds have entered standard defence. i was wondering hjow many cases have gone to court/ how many setteled before getting into court and how many were defended in court. i read recently that the courts are now granting costs and these numbers could be used to prove that the banks are wasting the courts time.

From what i can gather 2 people have lost against LTSB. But only because they failed to submit the right paperwork ie court bundle ect. I think every one else has won!!!! Does anybody know how that lot in Hull went on???

pelim letter sent 25/01/2007

reply from hsbc 01/02/2007

LBA letter sent 16/02/07

MCOL Issued 06/03/07

Deemed served 11/03/07

Deadline 08/04/07

aq arrived today (filled in with help from this site) the court has directed that i fill in a mediationscheme reply form. i have not seen any mention of this in any posts i have read. has anyone else had one? and if so do i reply yes to mediation or no and for what reasons.

Nic of course is absolutely right. But if it goes to Court and you have a difficult Judge, he may ask what mediation measures were taken. This is why it is a good idea to send the nudge letters. You have tried to come to a settlement but the other party would not even enter into dialogue.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

• 3 weeks later...

3rd july lloyds agree to pay up even though they say my claim is "misconcieved". 17th july letter arrives "as agreed the enclosed personal cheque......" but no cheque. 6 phone calls later (leaving my number for a return call) still no cheque. in thier letter they say they have written to the court informing them that the matter is setteled. i have written to the court to let them know that as far as i am concerned the matter is not settled and i wish the case to go ahead. SCM seem to be in no rush to settle and it would be intresting to find out what the court would think of it all. have SCM tried this before or am i just unlucky.

awaiting court date lloyds have entered standard defence. i was wondering hjow many cases have gone to court/ how many setteled before getting into court and how many were defended in court. i read recently that the courts are now granting costs and these numbers could be used to prove that the banks are wasting the courts time.

another winner here.

went all the way to london mercantile court.

2 minutes before case was to commence, LTSB, succumb + even agreed to remove the default notice.

pursue them!!1:eek: :rolleyes::cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)