manf v Ruthbridge and Littlewoods

ODC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6054 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ohhhhhhhhh Derek is still busy i thought he had gone on holiday as he has stopped calling me 18 times a days and thats since i sent him a nice little harassment letter and CCA latter. I have some nice recordings of Mr Maxwell being abusive and treating to me.

Manf you are not alone just remember that when it comes to those bullies at Ruthless oops i mean Ruthbridge :D

• Haha 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some nice recordings of Mr Maxwell being abusive and treating to me.:D Enough for the boys in blue I hope

Manf you are not alone just remember that when it comes to those bullies at Ruthless oops i mean Ruthbridge :D

You were correct first time. They are RUTHLESS and USELESS:p

thanks again guys for all your posts you know you are all great i could kiss and hug you all at the same time lol no im not a man i know my nickname is manf but my real name is sam thanks again guys you are really a big big HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Hi manf another helper for you if these twits had all the correct documents for a debt they would not be ringing you they would have sent you something like the prelim letter we use for refund of charges from banks and credit card suppliers giving you so many days to pay then they would send a letter before court action then you would hear from the court approx 6 weeks. That is the correct way to do it. Demanding phone calls are from slime bags who have just bought a debt for about 10% of the total value have never checked if the debt is legal etc. Any way Littlewoods do not have any signed agreements they were to busy sending out goods to bother with credit agreements, as I found to my good today. I have just been informed by Littlewoods they do not have an agreement for my wifes catalogue. The same will happen to you these slime bags will send the debt back were it came from.

all the best dpick:p

hi guys just had a letter in the post from ruthbridge sorry its long but here goes..................

further to previous correspondence regarding the above balance 2543.02 WITHOUT PREJUDICE.,you are hereby given notice that bankruptcy proceddings are due to commence for recovery of the outstanding balance,together with costs and interest.

we are no longer prepared to correspond with you regarding this matter as we be advising our client,no later than 10/8/2007 to issue a petition for your bankruptcy,with a view to the seizure od assets/property,at the discrection of the court appointed trustee.

you should also note that the above debt of2543.02 is a principle sum,which will increase considerably should the interset which has been frozen for the last 19 months be applied.

however,as a final oppertunity to avoid legal proceddings,we are prepared to accerpt a lump sum payment of 2543.02,which must be recieved in our offices,no later than 10.8.07. this sum would be accepted as full and final settlement against your liability and will also ensure that you are noty pursued for the remainder of our clients claim,at any point in the future.

as an addd incentive,once this sum has been recieved and cleared,our client will instruct the credit reference agencies to mark your debt as satisfied

the bottom of the letter just gives info on payment details theirs...........

sorry its long but now im crapping myself BIG TIME HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Manf, I'm only guessing, but I think the 'WITHOUT PREJUDICE' bit gives away the fact that these are once again empty threats.

This letter cannot be shown as evidence in court. Derek wouldn't like these threat-o-grams to be used as evidence.

Relax, Kind Regards

Bigandy

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

IF YOUVE SENT YOUR CCA REQUEST AND CAN PROVE ITS BEEN RECIEVED BEFORE THIS LETTER WAS PRODUCE! you have nothin to worry about

sit back and let the time expire, if they DID go to court you can defend, and non compliance of CCA is a total defence in ANY court, you may want to write a letter to that effect.

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

hi guys i will try and not panic i sent of the cca last saturday morning by registered post so they have to sign it, strangley enough the balance has gone down by a pound !!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i have proof i sent it so the twelve + 2 days is up on the 16th august thats 14 working days sorry haven't posted earlier but just come back from work and the letter was signed by their legal dept

All good then.

So I'd say they have received your CCA, judging by the reduction of balance.

You'll probably get another nasty-gram and when you do we'll respond.

Not really much point yet as the clock is ticking ;)

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

thanks curly your such a great help you all are xxxxxxxxxx psssssstttttt ive tipped the scales well that letter did say they ain't gonna correspond with me anymore and i have till the 10th august to pay up just looking at that letter again it is a really bad photo copy all faded down the left hand side

Hi manf,

I am passed my 12 + 2 days still nothing in the post so just sit back and wait, i was like you at first hated getting the post in the morning but now i look forward to it just so i can see what rubbish they are sending me today

thanks bigbear your words are very comforting im still very worried and stressed nothings ever happened to me like this before but i know eveyone on here will help me to get through this x

Hi Manf.

Another supporter on board.

Can we just make things clear here....

YOU do not have to do ANYTHING these people tell you!

Do NOTHING until you receive your CCA from Ruthless (Unlikely!:D ). And all you do then is tell us what they've sent you.

THEY are the party who should be fulfilling a perfectly legal request from YOU; all you're asking is that they prove the debt they're claiming!

DON'T phone or fax them.

DON'T WORRY!

DON'T reply to any of their threatograms.

DON'T WORRY!

Wait till they've had their CCA time. We'll be watching.

;)

• Haha 1

Hi manf as another poster says if they thought they had a hope in hell they would not be putting any "without prejudice" on a letter they would be happy to show the court any letter to show they were trying to come to am agreement with you these are just empty threats.

Oh I have rang Littlewoods about my agreement and the young lady must have forgotten my warning about recording phone calls. While I have had one of the made up agreements sent to me, she admitted that they have not been able to find my "agreement" yet. Boy will they have a job my wife never signed an agreement. I would not mind taking a bet that you did not as well so lets see them produce one.

all the best I think it's now time for the plonk dpick:D

• Haha 1

Hi manf,

You have my support and sympathies too ... I'm being chased by a well known evil bunch of DC monkeys but they're not as bad as this lot by the sound of it.

The law applies equally to all of them and they're not allowed to intimidate you.

I'm guessing that you've been consumed with worry and lost an awful lot of sleep about this ... I did before contacting the CAG. Simple advice ... you are not a criminal and they are not allowed to intimidate you!

Don't lose sleep over some sweaty ****** wearing a cheap suit in a tiny office who is employed to give you grief. I've just (in veiled language) threatened a 'world of pain' to any representative that turns up to my door.

Ask yourself what kind of person behaves this way and how they would appear in any court. Remain decent and keep your dignity.

Just to put things in perspective, you have to assume that your debt will be frozen against inflation. Divide the total sum that you owe by 60 ... that's your monthly payment over a five year period to clear the debt ... as it stands you might not have to. Not so bad now huh?

Stick with it and don't be scared ... RECORD everything and demand everything in writing. Best advice of all is listen to the guys on here ...

Hope that helps and all the best,

D

• Haha 1

Oh dear Derek you are a dope. Please explain or get one of your minions to explain HTF you can get a bankruptcy order for an unproven debt. You havent even got a CCJ.

Manf dont worry about the try on with the Without Predjudice bit. In the circumstances I am confident a judge would allow you to admit this in court

Anyway you dont have to worry about Ruthlesses complaints procedure now as Del Boy has told you that is his final communication on the matter. So go straight to the FOS.

Thank you Derek.

• Haha 1

a big big thank you to you all your such a great help......... to contact the fos i know i sound naive but who are they and do i phone or ring them ? sorry im not stupid but ive never heard of em

Manf

They are not following the right process to take you to court.

Littlewoods will not react to the Financial Ombudsman Service as they are not regulated by them until Apr 07

I recommend that you Phone OFT/TS & report them with this from my earlier thread

From thread 33

They are now threatening you with 'dire consequences' on the phone or in writing he has breached OFT Debt Collection Guidance on ‘unfair business practices’ July 2003 (updated December 2006) in that by leaving out or presenting information in such a way that it creates a false or misleading impression or exploits debtors' lack of knowledge.

Then tell the dufas that you have done it.

Time for some more wine

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

a big big thank you to you all your such a great help......... to contact the fos i know i sound naive but who are they and do i phone or ring them ? sorry im not stupid but ive never heard of em

Manf you can now go directly to the FOS as Derek on behalf ot Rutheless has refused to discuss the matter with you and has given you HIS FINAL ANSWER. So now his employers will have to give the FOS £400 to investigate your complaint. Forget about Dopey Dereks threats he has diddly squat to go to court with. If ''his clients'':rolleyes: follow his pathetic advice then they will be as deep in the merde as he is

NO CCA = NO ENFORCABLE DEBT = BYE BYE RUTHLESS:-D

Something to make you laugh

TELEPHONE INVESTIGATORS

SUTTON

SURREY

SM1

Salary: £30,000

Ruthbridge LTD

Permanent

TELEPHONE

INVESTIGATORS

Organised and target driven individuals

required with strong communication

skills and confident telephone manner.

Ability to work as part of a team and

own initiative essential. Experience in

telesales or similar an advantage but not essential as full training provided.

Basic + Commission OTE £30k+.

All enquires to Faheem on

020 8734 3500. E-mail CV to

[email protected]

Send me jobs like this by email

LOL

oh well

let us know what happens.

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html