my court date is 12/7/07 help**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

morning everyone:) well its the 12th my court date i am sh***** my self, my friend used her fax at work to fax hickey and the courts for 7days extra ,(so they pay me ) but i have phoned court this morning and they can,t find the fax i sent:( so i have to go to court. at 11am.no money in my account from skycard/barclays.

Hi,

I've been watching this for a while. It may be worth calling Barclays this morning and saying that you're off to court and do they want to sort the payment immediately? If not, tell them you're happy to see their lawyers in an hour or so.

Good luck with it all and remember, you're right on this not them.

Good luck,

KA

Prelim letter received by Barclays: 26/03/07

**************no reply***************

LBA received by Barclays: 10/04/07

**************no reply***************

N1 filed at court: 25/04/07

N1 received by Barclays: 04/05/07

Offer of £1,885.00: 04/05/07 (turned down)

Offer rejection received by B'clays: 08/05/07

Barclays Acknowledge Claim: 11/05/07

Barclays Defence Filed: 18/05/07

Directions Hearing Date Set: 06/08/07

Case Stayed Until Feb '08

Are they just snowed under & missing stuff?? They do seem slack at dealing with things, it could do with some judges slinging the cases out & publicly reprimanding B's for their conduct.

Hope it went ok Katcash, you probably sat with the judge whilst waiting for B's to attend & then left judgement in hand, let us know.

Andrew

I'm sure that as long as Katcash took a copy of fax request with her, the judge will accept it in person - if the money wasn't with her at point of sitting down in judge's chamber then technically no settlement had been made and the judge could throw out Defence?

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

hi went to court:p the judge was very nice explained they had offered me a settlement but hadn,t recieved monies from them( guess wot she had the fax so i didnt have to go but it has ben a experience) she said she would keep the case open until september (stayed) incase they didnt pay me. :D well roll on pre six co-op and halifax:) going to court was a good experience as i am not scared any more. thanks for everyones help donation on way when i get monies:smile:

Good foryou Katscash, gets the adrenaline gong in Court doesn't it.

Tell us when the dosh is in, Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Just come across your thread katcash, well done, hope your moneys with you soon.

What I dont understand is why it takes barclays so long to put the money in your account, are they waiting on this months pay cheque because they cant afford it or something, I dont think so

let us know when you get the money, very brave going to court;)

• Haha 1

Barclays Bank - WON :-D

Virgin - Sent N1 form

Lloyds TSB - waiting for court case to end

Egg - WON :grin:

Barclaycard - statements sent for

Halifax - statements sent for

Well done Katscash!

I'm getting close to this stage too, just put my mind at resta bit that the court bit isnt really that scary!

Hope you get you money soon!

Rhibox

• Haha 1

Barclays - claiming £2710!

Offered £2030! Offer rejected, filed MCOL 21/05/07!

Abbey - Settled!

Hi Kats,

It'll come in, I'll bet ya (by Tuesday latest).

If not, you go back to Court and ask judge to issue judgement against Barclays because they failed to stick to the terms of your agreed settlement.

Slick

• Haha 1

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

hi rhibox, no was really worried at time nice lady judge:) still no money in my account :mad:

thanks for all your support slickwilly132 ur gr8;) i will wait until thursday then i will restart this keep you posted:razz:

hi went to court:p the judge was very nice explained they had offered me a settlement but hadn,t recieved monies from them( guess wot she had the fax so i didnt have to go but it has ben a experience) she said she would keep the case open until september (stayed) incase they didnt pay me. :D well roll on pre six co-op and halifax:) going to court was a good experience as i am not scared any more. thanks for everyones help donation on way when i get monies:smile:

good to hear, it is a real boost of confidence isnt it when you realise the court room isnt as daunting as you first thought.

Well done,

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

good morning dar£n:) yes i was expecting judges in wiges, but its really informal a small room with just me and the judge. its nice to know as i have coop and halifax pre six 6yrs waiting all statments so i am not scared:p bring it on :) any way still no monies from them just emailed hickey again told him he has until thursday until it starts again.;)

Hi Kats,

I would email TH at BLT as follows(and copy email to Dino):-

"You have failed to pay me in settlement of my Court claim against Barclays despite your assurance that I would be paid by ??th July into my ???? account. The agreed amount is £xxx.xx as confirmed in your email to me dated xxth July.

I will therefore go back to Court to have Judgement entered against Barclays without further notice. If the amount has been paid, please confirm the date and account by email."

Remember, the money may have been paid into the account but not SHOW until the next day which is what happened to me. I'd still give it a few days before bothering the Court again.

Regards, Slick

thanks slick:roll: i will email them.can i add wasted court cost on my claim if i go back to court? or do we have to start this process fro the begining of a claim? i fed up of them messing about and waisting my time and courts:p

Hey Kats,

I may be horribly wrong but I'm sure the delay in pay't is just down to poor admin coupled with huge volume B's are d/w at the moment.

If you can wait a few more days, do so rather than going straight back to the Court. Save yourself some time and trouble - you may not necessarily win the wasted costs.

I won't hold my breath though!

Slick

Kats, Lucky I didn't hold my breath.

Check your a/c to see if credited Tues morning and remember, even if pay't goes in Tues, it may not show on your a/c till Wed.

Also, I think I read somewhere that Dino is on hols but someone else is d/w his work.

Good luck, Slick