Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Rhibox

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. This topic was closed on 03/06/19. If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there. If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened. - Consumer Action Group
  2. Can someone clarify something for me please.... The longer this text case goes on the less charges I will get back (if it goes in our favour) as I can only go back 6 years! Or am I way out here??
  3. Cheers guys! And its nice to be back!!! x
  4. Hey guys!!! Only just come back on here after a long time not thinking about this... any developements??? Havent heard anything, so I'm gonna start reading some threads now!!
  5. After all the fuss of the OFT case I have to admit I left this on a back burner, I'm waiting for the OFT case to go through, is this the right thing to do? Anyone else doing this?
  6. Letter is General Form of Judgement or Order Before his honour judge etc etc.... upon neither party attending UPON READING the file AND UPON IT APPREARING THAT the issues in this case are to be considered in litigation currently before the Commercial Court (2007 Folio 1196) IT IS ORDERED THAT 1. The claim be stayed with immediate effect pending the ultimate determination of the Commercial Court litigation. 23. Permission to apply to lift the stay. Any application shal (i) be made on notice to all othe rparties, (ii) include reasons why this claim should proceed before the ultimate
  7. Morning Dar! Cardiff court and its from the court, but the letters at home will check tonight and post. Cheers Rhi
  8. Had a letter this morning 'staying' my court case. What can I do what are my options? Havent had much chance recently to read uo on all this! Thanks Rhi
  9. Yeah will have to wait and see how this all pans out to see how it affects all of us awaiting to go to court! Cheers Dar!
  10. Has anybody settled full amount prior to going to court since the Test case has been announced? or have the banks stopped doing this?
  11. Ok a little confused... received a court date for Nov 14th and thought, 'thats ok a few months more, a bit more interest and hey give B's a ring and they will settle full amount as I have done this by the book'! Now what the h£ll is going on... 1. Does this test case mean that I will have to go to court (which i'm well up for now as this has been going on far too long)? 2. Will my court case be adjourned/stayed (whatever) untill this testcase is finished? I have been reading around on here and cant seem to find these answers, sorry guys if these questions have been answered.
  12. Hi, I have a court date for 14 November aswell. (Thats months away!) Anyone have Krysta or Dino's email address and any templates of emails for settlement before court please?
  13. From what I have read on here (not at that stage just yet)... Find out who's dealing with you claim at Barclays and give them a ring to say you have a court date through and would they like to settle as your fully prepared to go to court. They will probably fob you off for a few weeks though as I have read on here that they wont offer a settlement till about 2-1 week before court as they are so busy settling claims. Make sure you have up to date calculations to hand when you do this, interest on top of claim, court costs and your costs and dont settle with them untill your happy! Good l
  • Create New...