time is up...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the 24th April I sent off my 1st letter requesting my bank charges back totaling £1713.00.

On the 26th April recieved one back from bank stating they are dealing with the complaint and will take up to 4 weeks.

On the 9th May sent out LBA.

On the 21st May recieved a letter saying they where still dealing with my complaint and I will recieve a response from them no later than the 22nd june.

22nd June today and nothing.

Should I phone the 08457 253519 number and ask them what is happening?

:?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info. I will njeed abit of assistance. I know that there is alot of help from this site. I posted another thread ( in loans section) re catital Bank address and how do I claim charges. would you be able to help me ?? :)

We'll ALL do our best!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

That's what I don't want to wait and then be told "Tough".

I think I will just go ahead and file with the court next week when we get paid.

I thought phoning might have helped.

don't like the fact of having to go to court, it scares me.:eek:

You'll discover from the ***WON*** threads that most don't go to Court.

The Banks are terrified that the Judge/Sheriff will demand to be shown how the calculate their charges.

AND THEY WON'T DIVULGE - It's safer for them to settle!

Don't you worry your little cotton socks!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

I had an account with capital bank re my car. due to personal circumstances payments fell behind and Buchanan clark and wells got involved. I would like to claim back charges but I am not sure who to get the statements from and would it be £10 or £1 ??:roll:

Thanks

It's not every day you go to court at all....LOL:D

Well my weekend is planned out now reading and studying how to do it

(between work that is).

I am so glad I have you guy's to rely on.

I had an account with capital bank re my car. due to personal circumstances payments fell behind and Buchanan clark and wells got involved. I would like to claim back charges but I am not sure who to get the statements from and would it be £10 or £1 ??:roll:

Thanks

Think you should start your own thread under the Capital Bank sub forum.

If you are wanting your statements then its £10 for your SAR

Also like Dusary says, you should start a new thread in the other forum.

Here is link to where people are claiming against companies, such as Capital Bank.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Its always worth a try. And if you get no where, then file.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

That's what I don't want to wait and then be told "Tough".

I think I will just go ahead and file with the court next week when we get paid.

I thought phoning might have helped.

don't like the fact of having to go to court, it scares me.:eek:

Bobbycat,

We are all in this together and we are all scared - use your thread to ask any worrying fears you may have, no matter how trivial they may seem. We have a great bunch in here and all offer advice and support - you are amoungst friends here ;)

I am petrified too - I have signed up for a court buddy, but doubt I'll be needing one as Halifax are running scared and tend to pay up before court.

As a famous TV presenter once said - 'sleep well and DON'T have nighmares' :D

Good luck!

We're all right there with you. I got my letters in at court, this Wednesday just gone, so I'm just waiting now for the court to send my papers back to me & to haliprat's, with the date, as deemed served.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]