style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And rightly so :grin: ..................

but I've a solution .......................... I've put a target round the pot and since then there's been no missing p's in my house.

:wink::grin:

Blimey T, those dogs of yours are well-trained!!!!!!!:p:p

Is that how you got so good with the bows and arrows, all that target practice?

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure is sunshine ............................................... and I wasn't aiming at the pot either. ;)

Got lots of pointy things to aim and not a one misses ................ that's what I call well trained.

There are 3 male presences in my house and they are all VERY well trained thank you. :D

how it shou1d be t :Dnot fee1ing so we11 atm keep thinking i got the f1u but apparent1y i think i got the f1u once a week cheeky beggar eh but its not norma1 to go to bed at 5 o c1ock and miss a11 my soaps is it :rolleyes:fee1ing achy as we11 but no temp so its not u know what xxxxkia

how it shou1d be t :Dnot fee1ing so we11 atm keep thinking i got the f1u but apparent1y i think i got the f1u once a week cheeky beggar eh but its not norma1 to go to bed at 5 o c1ock and miss a11 my soaps is it :rolleyes:fee1ing achy as we11 but no temp so its not u know what xxxxkia

bed at 5o'clock, and feeling achy?

BTW, who's Achy?:wink:

Edited by charleyfarley

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

this is great....we slip down the table, and I get to write

B

U

M

P in big capital letters:p:p:p

and then casually mention the missing P.

when I miss with a p like that, I get told to clean it up:eek::eek::eek:

OOOhhhhh CF! ~ It looks like your BUMp's been squeezed! :D

As you can see, I found the missing P! ;-)

Edited by KnellyK

not fee1ing achy now thankfu11y cf he might disagree though ;)just fee1ing uckky now *sighs* xkia

Blimey girl, you change 'em quick

one minute Achy's getting felt, and now it's Ucky's turn:eek:

or is it both together??:p:p:p

coughcoughswineflucoughcough:D

Blimey girl, you change 'em quick

one minute Achy's getting felt, and now it's Ucky's turn:eek:

or is it both together??:p:p:p

coughcoughswineflucoughcough:D

we11 cover your mouth cf or we wi11 a11 get it and ive had it every day this week :eek:or thought i had :rolleyes:now im fee1ing happy as we11 ;)good week eh :Dxxxkia

Feeling Happy? . . :eek: Does he know?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Dopey is the manager of a premiership footy team isnt he ? ( and no, i'm not saying which one ).

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Hi All

Sorry, not posted for such a long time, but I've been watching from afar to see that all the Angels are OK.

kia - So sorry to hear about your dad. I've got a friend - only 52 years old - going through the same............

T -please call me, I've lost your no.

I lost my dear dog, Cassie, a few weeks ago and I'm finding it hard to "pull myself together" as everyone is telling me to. I loved her sooooooo much:(

Charlie - have you got a job yet?????

Liz xx

awwwww cassie so sad good to see u though yes dad is troub1esome and hiya baz me o1d chicken matey :Dhows everything in the chicken coop these days ;)heard u was sneaking around the ange1s 1iar (is that how u spe11 it :D)prob not ah we11 think them sta11ions nicked the dictionary :pcassie its sad when it happens that young my dad is 79 now so he has had a 1ife kinda and suppose he dont know hes i11 but do come back eh we miss u on here xxxxxkia

Hi Cassie :)

Nice to see you posting again. Sorry to hear your sad news, it can be difficult to get over the loss of a pet :| ~ and often, others don't understand your grief.

It will feel a bit better ~with time.

Hi All

Sorry, not posted for such a long time, but I've been watching from afar to see that all the Angels are OK.

kia - So sorry to hear about your dad. I've got a friend - only 52 years old - going through the same............

T -please call me, I've lost your no.

I lost my dear dog, Cassie, a few weeks ago and I'm finding it hard to "pull myself together" as everyone is telling me to. I loved her sooooooo much:(

Charlie - have you got a job yet?????

Liz xx

Eh up Cass, how're you doing?? long time no see:D

I'm really sorry to hear about poor Cassie, she'll leave a huge hole in your life, but like T says, try and keep smiling

I haven't got a job yet, but it's not for want of effing trying:(:confused:

btw...how's your bum nowadays?:p

Eh up Cass, how're you doing?? long time no see:D

I'm really sorry to hear about poor Cassie, she'll leave a huge hole in your life, but like T says, try and keep smiling

I haven't got a job yet, but it's not for want of effing trying:(:confused:

btw...how's your bum nowadays?:p

:eek::eek::eek:did i miss that bit :D note to onese1f i must not fee1 happy too much that i miss the goss :Dxxxkia

:eek::eek::eek:did i miss that bit :D note to onese1f i must not fee1 happy too much that i miss the goss :Dxxxkia

Oh Kia! Do try to keep up! :p You missed the goss before you started feeling happy! Maybe it was someone else's turn! :D If you look waaaaayyyy back on the thread (Feb/Mar 08) you'll see that Cassie was in great pain! :eek:!

CF clearly has a good recall of incidents involving bums! :p

Edited by KnellyK

Oh Kia! Do try to keep up! :p You missed the goss before you started feeling happy! Maybe it was someone else's turn! :D If you look waaaaayyyy back on the thread (Feb/Mar 08) you'll see that Cassie was in great pain! :eek:!

CF clearly has a good recall of incidents involving bums! :p

He really has a good memory - it was Feb/Mar LAST year. :shock:

BTW Charley, thanks for your concer.:) I've still got the pain in my bum and down my leg, it's a lot better but still comes back quite severely at times. The joys of getting older:rolleyes:

ahhh vagu1ey remember something and yes i must stop fee1ing happy ickky and achy :rolleyes:wonder who e1se i can fee1 :pof course im fee1ing sneezy tis hayfever season :Dboom boom :Dxxxkia

Sorry to hear you're still in pain Cassie :).....................

but you are right ;).......................................

Charley has the most fantastic recall of all things involving the female anatomy :rolleyes:.......................... that's why he's the Harem Master ............

even if most of the Angels have absconded without his leave. :confused:

Sorry to hear you're still a pain Cassie :).....................

:eek::eek: That's a bit harsh T, she's only been back 5 minutes:D

Charley has the most fantastic recall of all things involving the female anatomy :rolleyes:.That's because he's a bloke:p.........................

even if most of the Angels have absconded without his leave. :confused:

they'll be back as soon as the test case is settled.................they'll be old and grey by then, but they'll be back:p

I know you're fond of bottoms Cf ......

but did you have to let us fall onto page 2 just so you could get close to another one. :rolleyes:

bottom of a page that is. :D

they'll be back as soon as the test case is settled.................they'll be old and grey by then, but they'll be back:p

And RICH!!! :)

And, I don't know about the rest of the Angels ~ but as long as the test case is settled in the next 3 years I'll still be in my 30s! :p