style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bites tongue hard. . . :D

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

have you been looking at those 'special screwdriver' websites again uk?

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just be careful where you're pointing it in the sunshine:eek::eek:

Careful Cf ........ pointing things in the sunshine could mean you end up with shrivelled cheeky bits :eek:......... never mind white ones. :lol:

What sort of place is this?;)

We're sitting here, right at the front ~ and there's no binoculars!:rolleyes:

We'll have to make do with our vivid imagination!:eek:

we11 i wasnt gonna mention the binocu1ars :eek::eek:but now i think about it :grin::grin:xxxxkia

we11 i wasnt gonna mention the binocu1ars :eek::eek:but now i think about it :grin::grin:xxxxkia

Well I was being polite and didn't mention the magnifying glass! ;)

Although we did search for it but couldn't find it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was reffering to post 9322 Charley .. .

Here you are Kia:

Consumer Health Forums

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

KnellyK Re: Charley's Angels

What sort of place is this?:wink:

We'll have to make do with our vivid imagination!:shock:

I was reffering to post 9322 Charley .. .

:confused::confused::confused:

I'm completely lost now.....I know some of the funnies on this thread are a bit obscure and off the wall, but you've got me this time:confused:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

me i been 1ost for years :Dthanks for the 1ink uk just registered tonite daughter dropped my 1appy so just cost me to have it fixed again b1oody teens :mad:xxxkia

:confused:

I'm completely lost now.....:confused:

me i been 1ost for years :D xxxkia

Well don't ask me to help you, I can't find the binoculars, (or the magnifying glass or the microscope!)I haven't got me specs on and I can't see the wood from the trees let alone the light at the end of the tunnel or whatever else I was trying to spot in post 9320!:lol::lol:

Nor can I help with fathoming out UK's strange reaction to my factual post 9322! :)

god was it kk nice one ;)thats a first on our thread :D:Dmight just go over cf,s head though :p.................................................................................................................................................running that way pmsl xxxxkia

oh uk ive registered on that hea1th thingy but its not sent me emai1 back shou1d i just wait maybe busy xxxkia

just wait, maybe you'll get better!;)

What sort of place is this?;)

We'll have to make do with our vivid imagination!:eek:

This post especially the last sentence. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Me too.... how are you Queen T?

WARNING TO ALL

I'm fine thanks Uk, just very busy with archery practice at the mo.

Don't tell Cf but I'm perfecting my aim with the pointy things so I don't miss when I take aim at his cheeky white bits. ;):D

How are you, still busy with airplanes and your job? :)

just wait, maybe you'll get better!;)
actua11y its not for me cf if u remember my dads very i11 atm and i just need someone to ta1k to whos been there and if u remember it wasnt fe1t i shou1d do it on here so thats why i asked for it and no hes no better he has vascu1ar dementia and suffered a fa11 two days ago the start of many dare say :(and no sti11 no emai1 from there and its ok cf im not mad at u its ok if u forgot sad1y i cant forget i have it dai1y in my face i11 keep checking the emai1s to see if anything oh T hows the i11nesses hopefu11y no more ops eh we need u shooting them arrows nice and straight and i know just the p1ace for them xxxkia

You may find some help in this forum Kia, as it's health related.

The NHS - The Consumer Forums

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I'm fine thanks Uk, just very busy with archery practice at the mo.

Don't tell Cf but I'm perfecting my aim with the pointy things so I don't miss when I take aim at his cheeky white bits. ;):D

:)

keep practising T, one day you might get quite good:D

good luck with the Comp

You taking up Knitting Kia?

WARNING TO ALL

Just wondered. . . :D

WARNING TO ALL