Manicblonde V Hsbc

manicblonde
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the letter looks good, aud - i'm thinking a line about how hsbc always pays themselves (through bank charges) first, even to the exclusion of paying for essential services. maybe that's not necessary - the letter looks good - keep it handy

my understanding of the "test case " is to estqablish if the terms and conditions are fair....... the penalty charge is not mentiond nor is the amount of the charge........... so coudl be viewed as 2 seperate issues. well thats how I see it, how about all you clever people:):)

what do you think

Sorry Audrey, I was only trying to answer this post, by saying that we have been taken for a ride, I mean that the cases should have proceeded, the OFT case has nothing to do with them and we'll have to see about that meaning they will have us to contend with.

Hello Audrey, have you forgiven me yet for my nonsensical post? I think I may need help with preparing for court, perhaps this is the wrong place as it is manic's but we are going to meet each other on the day, off to olden.s now then. xx

As the order in my case for the hearing has not requested any information in advance do you think it would be wise to send evidence in advance anyway or just arrive with it on the day? I may have asked this already but I'm not sure!! :confused:

Hi manic I need to know as well, I haven't been asked for anything, I am goi ng to ring the court as it says to do, I don't know if it's too soon today? and also I am wondering is there will be anyone else with us?

Hello manic, where are you? hope you are all set for friday hearing, apparently there are quite a lot of us, I am certain that we will not get the stay uplifted, but after all this hard work, we have to go through with it, and end up waiting til the result of the case. :(

Hello All!

Been at Hospital with my daughter who has fallen and badley broken and dislocated her elbow. Home for a shower and then back up hospital I am afraid as se has the op but shes not too well at the moment! Wont be going to court my daughter is much more important than HSBC charges!

Got to go now, Just want to wish all you who are going GOOD LUCK for this am. Will try and catch up when I get home (sometime over weekend hopefully).

Sorry about your daughter, the elbow! such a difficult place too, i do hope she will be OK, she is far more important believe me, you didn't miss much, as you probably know the stay was not lifted, we were so nervous, but actually Hickenbottom was very pleasant and instead of being in there for the allotted 10 minutes we were in there 2.5 HOURS tell you more later

We all wait eagerly with your next post olden. Please tell us more. Any insight that can help others would be very handy.

My typing is sooo bad tonight. I have had to read and re-read about 6 times now. Muast be the 3 cans of stella and 2 galsses of wine. any spelling mistakes or grammer Ooooop's I do apologise.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Well we survived the hearing, but no luck with the stay, no surprise there then met up with Jenny, which was great, we both felt so nervous, it really helped being in it together, jenny did brillilantly, only 3 of us turned up out of 5, the third was a chap from the sites called butterbean his case was against HSBC, and behind us in court were 4 legal trainees from the university, and a man with Bs solicitor who she referred to as ' a mini clerk' ! ( if I got that right) HSBCs solicitor was there and ours both female (young girls) we arrived at 10am, the judge was late due to another case took longer than expected, and our case finished at 1 oclock! Not the 10mins they told us then. there was a tremendous amount of legal jargon, the judge explained the impending OFT case to us in full! we each had our turn to speak and to be fair the judge seemed to be symathetic, the banks solicitors had their turn, and this time (just our luck) made a meal of it, finally the judge summed up and made his decision, we already knew that because he told us at the start! we had all asked for the conditions in the alternative to be adhered to, but he refused that as well.

tell you a bit more later. val