Me v Cabot Financial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Careful there Seahorse, she spreads some really scurrilous rumours too ;)

Take no notice SH - he's only showing off coz he went over the 2,000 posts today:cool:

And BTW - "rumours" - moi? and what is scurrilous when it's at home?:D - ookk - my dictionary says "scurrilous" means untrue and defamatory!!!!!!!! - yikes - curlyben are you insulting me:p ?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee hee hee:D

If you want a response off Cabot, just have a moan on here and mention FOS.........;)

Letter received today from the Customer Assurance Dept :rolleyes: finally acknowledging complaint letter sent over a month ago (on real paper, signed with a real pen (FYI Sarah from "CF")

...."although we strive to provide you with our response within 10 working days from the date we received notice of your complaint, we are currently investigating your concerns in further detail and therefore there is a slight delay in providing you with our response".

They have also apologised for the delay and inconvenience I may suffer as a result and aim to provide me with a response within the next 10 WORKING DAYS.

Goes on to say in the meantime, I can contact them on xxxxxxxxxxx if I have further queries (yeah right:p )

Will be composing my letter to the FOS tomorrow;)

Oh Seahorse, you drive such a hard bargain, give poor ole Ken a break, its his 56th birthday soon you know, ( 10th September for all those wanting to send him a card) he'll be trying to relax a bit before his early retirement :D They take em up to 65 in Wormwood Scrubs - knock off his rent from his pension :D

Oh & BO (BO? you haven't have you ?) I take it by CF you mean CF (Europe)Ltd ?

Oh & BO (BO? you haven't have you ?) I take it by CF you mean CF (Europe)Ltd ?

Nope I don't have BO:p (BTW that's an old joke!! - as Rory said at the time "hindsight is a wonderful thing (when choosing a username:D - that's why I just put Bo now!)

Oops - yes, I meant CF Europe Ltd

Nope I don't have BO:p (BTW that's an old joke!! - as Rory said at the time "hindsight is a wonderful thing (when choosing a username:D - that's why I just put Bo now!)

Oops - yes, I meant CF Europe Ltd

"Nope I don't have BO:p (BTW that's an old joke!!"

Sorry Bo, I should have known better, very childish of me, and speaking of hindsight and names with my Andrew1 & Sarah - I think I confused myself, tried to get Mods to change it over a year ago but they didn't come back to me so it kinda stuck and I quite like the confusion! Now people take their pick :p

Cabot Financial(Europe)Ltd will be the only Cabot to ever write to anyone. Data Protection issue straight away CF(UK)Ltd buy the debt - give your data to someone else without your permission. Big trouble....

"Cabot Financial(Europe)Ltd will be the only Cabot to ever write to anyone. Data Protection issue straight away CF(UK)Ltd buy the debt - give your data to someone else without your permission. Big trouble..."

Thanks for the info Sarah - will just pop that into my FOS complaint;)

In the process of compiling my e-mail as we speak;)

Sorry for delay in responding - there must be a slight technical hitch on the site today - I logged on and my "Inbox" was empty - now there's a first:D :D

Bo x

Sorry for delay in responding - there must be a slight technical hitch on the site today - I logged on and my "Inbox" was empty - now there's a first:D :D

Bo x

Yikes 14:42 and my "inbox" has gone ballistic:D

Well done to the CAG site peeps:)