fed up of brum v LLOYDS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, excellant news!

Well done for not accepting the conditions, the more of us who tell them where to stick em the better. It actually should'nt cause much delay, going on recent cases. About a week, two at the most I'd say.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 2 weeks later...

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

can't believe it....just checked my account and the money is in there. No condtitions and paid in full. so relieved.

Now i can pay off a few debts and hopefully have a good amount left for crimbo.

thanks

all for your help and advice, and for the inspiration from everybody else who has won recently.

donation to follow!!!!:D

ps now for round 2!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:) Great news, well done.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 1 month later...

Just had an offer in full for £4700 plus legal costs from LLoyds this morning, just a few days before the Court Allocation deadline- which I had already sent back and paid the extra £100.

Obviously pleased to succeed, even though I was looking forward to my day in court. Interestingly, the bank lawyers still maintained that the legal basis was incorrect for my claim, but because of OFT discussions would not find going to court helpful, so will settle in full.

Should give you some confidence in going forward.

Hi Buckhunter,

congratulations....nice feeling isn't it? They made the same noises when they settled my claim..making all the noises about being in the right..basically making sure they don't actually admit liability and keep going down the road of it being cheaper than defending the claim...yeah right..

I received my settlement about two weeks after their offer letter, to which i replied accepting the offer but rejecting all conditions and reserving the right to make future claims in repsct to these unlawful charges.

Im on round two now, starting money claim next week for £400 that occured during the time my last claim was ongoing

enjoy!!! well done!