Bryan Carter- Ceased as a Company???!!! *Took a while but WON in the end

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll never guess who rang me today !!!!!!!!!!! TS !!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WANT MY COURT BUNDLE. SOMEONE IS IN BIG DOO-DOO! :D

Let me guess

BC now of Cretins Carter

Bet Crellins wish they never heard of BC:D

yeah,lol. they will be copies, i am planning on keeping all letters from all of the dcas companies etc for both me and partner for at least 15 years, even the ones already paid. seen a few here where they have paid years ago, but obviously havent kept the proof then some dca comes along and.....o we have bought your debt..........

by.......that was quick, got email .

Thank you for contacting the Legal Complaints Service with your enquiry. This is now receiving our attention, and we will write to you regarding your complaint if we need more information from you.

[email protected] so, everyone , complain to them ( and trading standards )

Poor Bryan I wonder how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot. I feel any investigation into his 'activities' should include his cosy relationship with Northampton where he was ''a very good customer''

Just think of the misery he wreaked upon fany poor individuals with his cavalier attitude. Lets all hope for the sake of his countless victims he gets his long overdue comeuppance

Valerie is joint senior partner and heads up Crellins Matrimonial Department. With 25 years of experience in matrimonial law, coming from a background in commercial law, she is well versed in all aspects of this area of law. She has wide experience of large money disputes including off shore elements and fund tracing. She negotiates complex financial settlements as well as deals with more day to day financial disputes. Her other areas of expertise are children matters, particularly contact and residence disputes, cohabitee disputes, living together and pre-nuptial agreements, and Civil Partnership matters.

Valerie is on the Law Society's Family Law Panel, a member of Resolution and the Law Society and is a trained Collaborative Lawyer. She enjoys an extensive reputation for matrimonial and family work. Valerie is presently Chairman of St. George's Hill Lawn Tennis Club.

Several of us contacted the Law Society about two months ago, nothing ever happened to Mr Carter. read above about one of Crellins/Carter staff and you will see why.(A case of hand in glove):mad:

As I said before the Law Society is next to useless when complaing about solicitors. Its an old boys club or in Vals case and old girls club. Complaints should be made to the society of solicitors in Leamington Spa

ok, i agree i will probably get nowhere, but then contacted trading standards too, as long as i get proof that i've contacted them , if it ever goes to another dca and/or court i will have the proof that i contacted the above to complain about carter, and his methods......and that they both have copies of letters stating carter closed the file whist in default of cca request. and that to me will no longer by just our word against a dca in the future regarding this matter.

Valerie is joint senior partner and heads up Crellins Matrimonial Department. With 25 years of experience in matrimonial law, coming from a background in commercial law, she is well versed in all aspects of this area of law. She has wide experience of large money disputes including off shore elements and fund tracing. She negotiates complex financial settlements as well as deals with more day to day financial disputes. Her other areas of expertise are children matters, particularly contact and residence disputes, cohabitee disputes, living together and pre-nuptial agreements, and Civil Partnership matters.

Valerie is on the Law Society's Family Law Panel, a member of Resolution and the Law Society and is a trained Collaborative Lawyer. She enjoys an extensive reputation for matrimonial and family work. Valerie is presently Chairman of St. George's Hill Lawn Tennis Club.

Several of us contacted the Law Society about two months ago, nothing ever happened to Mr Carter. read above about one of Crellins/Carter staff and you will see why.(A case of hand in glove):mad:

All she needs now is her finger in the Trading Standards pie.

If you're persistent enough....anything is possible.

Let me let you into my world ..... The last Solicitor that crossed me ..... got 2 years for freud.... Its becoming a hobby to out thoses that think they are above the law....just because of their position. Having an insight into BC pond makes it all the more of a challenge.

A solicitor I know was investigated by the OSS for simply not sending in a form. This meant his name wasn't on the list of solicitors that year, a sort of membership form I suppose. he was suspended for 12 months. Put an end to his firm and now he's doing something different. He wasn't an useless, washed up solicitor either, he was very good so they do come down on people hard if they transgress.

Another solicitor from this part of the world helped himself to some old dears cash and he got sent away. I know of another one, and I actually asked his advice once, who was sending out false bills and he's currently on his holidays in some dark place.

So all in all the OSS isn't to be trifled with. The lads know all about them and what they can do. Bringing them in isn't a bad move at all.

A solicitor I know was investigated by the OSS for simply not sending in a form. This meant his name wasn't on the list of solicitors that year, a sort of membership form I suppose. he was suspended for 12 months. Put an end to his firm and now he's doing something different. He wasn't an useless, washed up solicitor either, he was very good so they do come down on people hard if they transgress.

Another solicitor from this part of the world helped himself to some old dears cash and he got sent away. I know of another one, and I actually asked his advice once, who was sending out false bills and he's currently on his holidays in some dark place.

So all in all the OSS isn't to be trifled with. The lads know all about them and what they can do. Bringing them in isn't a bad move at all.

OSS?? Is that supervisor of solicitors?

sure wish something was done about this Hodsons crowd that do all of Cabots dirty work - is there a website to this OSS? there is one or two people I'd like to bring to their attentions

Hi Elizabeth.

Two of the three oldest professions in the world regulate themselves. They are not perfect, but I have had occasion to complain to one of the three.

Complaints about solicitors are now (again?) handled by the Law Society still based at their rather nice offices in Leamington Spa.

Go to The Law Society - Complaints about solicitors or LCS: Legal Complaints Service home.

As you will well know this government has never understood the maxim 'if it ain't broke don't try and fix it' so try the above - they are still the same crowd.

My experience has been, if not favourable, at least satisfying.

In one case I complained about a solicitor using the same fax number of a dodgy supplier of office requisites and the senior partner was forced to write a grovelling letter of explanation, duly copied to me.

In the other instance an "Assistant Solicitor" at a local county council had to submit a five page letter with a dozen annexures to wriggle out of an accusation of professional misconduct.

Had she been employed in the private sector rather than by the taxpayer it would have cost her employer the best part of a day's 'fee income'.

Check the above websites and keep pushing.

Please continue to post on here and, if you feel I have been at all helpful, give my scales a click (that's the grey blob between the green spot and the red triangle at the bottom left) and I'll follow your thread.

Good luck.

Van

• Haha 1

I wrote to the Solicitors Regulation Authority back in May about this guy and his practices.

I received a fob off letter which says that their records are in error and that it should show him as a branch office of Crellins Carter and that they've sent him a copy of my letter so that "he is aware" of my concerns.

Toothless + tiger + hand in glove springs to mind here.

I wrote to the Solicitors Regulation Authority back in May about this guy and his practices.

I received a fob off letter which says that their records are in error and that it should show him as a branch office of Crellins Carter and that they've sent him a copy of my letter so that "he is aware" of my concerns.

Toothless + tiger + hand in glove springs to mind here.

Yep I had the same sort of letter of them, they certainly are hand in glove, what's the point of having these organisations, if they bow down to one person of legal status what chance have we got.:evil:

And dont you think it's about time Crellins/Carter put Mr Carters photo next to his achievements, I'm sure we would ALL love to see this person for real.

would like to reassure you that the details of your enquiry have been sent to the appropriate Trading Standards offices both where you and where the trader are based because of the potential breach of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (as amended). You may not hear from them directly, however please be assured that your complaint will be actioned appropriately.

said quite a bit,but thats the main above. that was actually the second email, first was full of bo**ocks, so emailled back with 'their' mistakes in law, (us here should apply for their jobs),

the law society....hmmmmmm, bo**ocks, basically said if it goes to court AGAIN, and a judge says somebody hasnt acted within the law, THEN a may write back and they will take up my complaint.mmmm, so i got pee'ed off by that n wrote back that it wouldnt have anything to do with valerie being on the panel.....

thank you for the support setmefree lol, i was really angry though, i even added part of a post above all about valerie and her being ain the 'same' company, ie crellins is the trade name of b carter'. i may have gone a bit overboard, but, its done now, so thats' one 'authorty' not willing to even listen to a complaint against b carter. but at least trading standards are, even if it is only about the cca default issue, once they ask for letters etc(if they do), than i'll add complaints about different 'company' being named on court papers than the company who is supposed to be asking b carter to 'chase'. then the original company on 'we are closing our files'. so, o well, calmed down now, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, ...I received an interesting letter today.

It said....

We regret to inform you that our file is closed and the account returned to our client and any further outstanding queries you have should be addressed to them direct.

We are sorry that we cannot be of further assistance.

I guess this is their attempt not to refund the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) or CCA they cashed (as it was in their name). Very Interesting.