Im Scared.....helppppppppp

bonnie0852
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont panic love fairly standard stuff they did that with me at the last moment as well and i still didnt need to go to court so hang on in there xxkia

Bonnie,

that's a pain in the a**e.................it's the waiting and the whole roller-coaster feeling of these claims that's the most difficult.

28 days from date deemed served to defend.............so that's the next hoop to jump through with them:)

PS

keep asking the questions..................................I've got nothing else to do!!!;):)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hang in there Bonnie, they will pay you, it's just they like to hang onto your money for as long as possible, earning interest for them but earning interest for you too.

Where else would you get 8% on savings? :)

Thank u friends!! (soppy mood) :razz:

Im glad ive got u lot here to listen to my dumb questions and theres plenty more, believe me!!

will buy u all a drink when i win (she says trying to convince herself)) :D

In the meantime i wait, again!!!

xxxxx

You WILL win, be assured of that, my thoughts are with you bonnie, and i am 100% behiind you

U mean booting me up the backside Icy????? :D

Had a letter today from them in response "To my complaint" i lodged back in Feb saying that i agreed to pay charges blah blah blah....... and laughed out loud!!!!

Bit out of touch aren't they!!!

Onwards and upwards then!! :cool:

Oh Bonnie

At least you've still kept your great sense of humour;)

Don't worry sweetie, you''ll be "laughing your way to the bank" before long.:D

Positive thoughts winging their way from this angel:p

Love Cassiexx

Oh Bonnie

At least you've still kept your great sense of humour;)

Don't worry sweetie, you''ll be "laughing your way to the bank" before long.:D

Positive thoughts winging their way from this angel:p

Love Cassiexx

cheers cassie!!! can hear those thoughts arriving now!!! :D

least its an excuse to stay on here with u lot isnt it!!! (not that i need one)!!

xxxxx bonnie xxxxxx

how ya getting on with your case bonnie what are you up to xxkia

Hiya hun!!! nothing new except had TWO acknowlegements from the court confirming Abbey were gonna defend and both had different dates on them (as if i wasnt confused enough eh)!!!!:-|

apart from that im twiddling me thumbs and ............. well, u know!! ;)

Keep yr eyes peeled 4 next installment!!!

luv me

xxxxxxxxxxx

After reading your thread I relies I've got a long way to go,

Good luck. Leafy

Cheers leafy, fingers crossed for you!!!! ;)

RIGHT..................... off we go again!!!

Recived their defence today, and from what i can see its the standard one BUT they've picked up on the fact that im claiming over 6 yrs (claiming from Feb 2001 but didnt file claim til May) so a few months over!!!

ALSO............. ive had an offer of 65% of my claim, totally unexpected!!!! :eek:

Can someone point me in the direction of a thread with their defence on it so i can compare and basically what do i do next??? I know you're supposed to find things yourself but as im on lates all weekend it might take me a while!!!

All help greatly appreciated!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bonnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What have they said about the pre-6 years stuff Bonnie?

All you need to do is refute it with s32 of Limitations Act. GaryH has got that off pat. But if you need it I'll find it and post for you, save you a hunt.

Hi Bonnie,

I too have claimed over six years and in their defence they quoted the Limitation Act.......they are no longer afforded the protection of the Limitation Act because of their concealment of their true charges. Look on my thread post #100 - I have all the relevant case histories and the Limitation Act s.32 - if you need any just yell in my direction - i'll e-mail them to you.