Im Scared.....helppppppppp

bonnie0852
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Maria, i was sooooo taken aback with the whole court experience i didnt think to ask about Abbey's AQ or timespan, im useless in stressful situations and go to pieces!!! :(

will give it a few days and ring the court......to be honest with u im in no rush to start doing court bundles......... take yr time Abbey :p

bonnie

xxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A question:

Since i didnt realise at the time that you can only claim back 6 yrs from start of court claim, ive gone over that time by 2 months which Abbey have pointed out in their defence.

My question is......... ive checked and its only £50.00 worth of charges so can i amend my amount im claiming as i havent got as far as court bundles yet???

Id rather do this than have the added pain of quoting Statute Of limitation etc...... which i struggle to get my head round??

I know im being a coward here but it'll b less hassle wouldnt it?? :???:

Pls advice!!!

xxxx bonnie xxx

Think this will cost you £35 to make an amendment, but yes you can amend your claim, however this fee is no claimable from abbey

Hi Icy baby!!! Dont spose u know what form i have to use or how i amend my dates do u???? ;) Just wanna take off months feb-april which totals £50.00?

Many Thanx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i personally wouldnt take it off gonna cost more money than its worth surely but as theyve mentioned it maybe you have to dont know how to amend it love ask queen or cf good luck love xxkia

N244 is the form and it costs £35 and is non-refundable..so effectively it will cost you £85............the abbey quoted the 6-year limitation rule against me as well in their defence, even tho' my oldest charge was barely 4 years old. So it's a fairly standard defence and has no basis...........

If I were you,hun, I would quote s32 at them if and when push comes to shove, which basically says that the 6 year rule doesn't apply because they hid the fact of the unlawful charging from you.

it will also set your claim back to the AQ stage ,but if you've only just filed then that's not a problem.

Bonnie.............don't do it hun, it's your money and they're just trying to intimidate you into going away, or at the very least accepting less than you are entitled to. There's loads of people on here to help you so don't give in to the slightest thing from Abbey, and you'll get all your money back as soon as......................:) :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Bonnie luv.....they quoted six year limitation at me as well.....I claimed almost a year over that. Don't worry about it.....I can tell you what to put in response to their defence when/if you come to court bundle stage.

Some courts charge £65 to amend the N1......so you would effectively be losing over a hudred quid.........stick with it.....you will be okay. I'll help you!

Don't change your claim Bonnie, they're just nit picking and hoping to scare you. As Cf says, quote SOLA s32 at them, they don't like it but it's effective and other people have used it successfully.

It's your money honey, get the lot back.

My next 2 questions of the week are:

1. WHEN ;) i win my case how is the interest worked out???? Ive got it accrueing on my s/s but does the judge work it out or do they ask me for the total?????

2. Both AQ's had to be in by today so do i phone the court up 2morrow to check Abbey submitted theirs?? If they havent can i get it struck out???

Thats all for now folks!!

:D

bonnie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good questions Bonnie, saves me asking them!! I'll keep an eye on your thread for the answers!

thats ok knellyk :D :D

If it helps then its worth me making a fool of meself!! lol ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

when you do then court bundle the up to date speadsheet will be there in your bundle you cant add any more interest after this date i think but check with cf on this to be sure 2nd question i didnt i waited for the court to contact me cos i was a chicken when it comes to it xxtracy

When Abbey offer settlement it is worked out as part of their deal...mine was spot on so yours should be as well.

You can phone to see if their AQ has been filed but the court will not strike the case out if it hasn't. I tried that myself!! Abbey filed their AQ about 8-10 days after the due date but the court still allowed it...I just had to sit and wait. All they kept telling me was that it hadn't arrived yet.

The last part of these claims seems to be the longest 'cos mostly it's just a waiting game!

bonnie..............I'm looking at your post count.............

that's a helluva lot of questions hun!!!!;):)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.